PDA

View Full Version : Better weapons... Missions/arkfall/boxes?

Cptn4narchy
04-06-2013, 09:45 AM
I feel like this may be a dumb question, but I also feel like so far this is a more welcoming community than most MMO's, so here goes. I'm trying to get better weapons and not sure what's most efficient. Missions seem to give me better gear each time, but only make mild improvments to my gear each time. Arkfall and boxes both seem to have a wide spread of garbage and rare weapons. So what the best way to get rare loot... Just keep doing arkfalls? Do enough arkfalls to turn in resorces for a box? I just don't want to waste my time or resources doing loot hunting inefficiently. Thanks for the help.

elrick mercer
04-06-2013, 09:51 AM
I feel like this may be a dumb question, but I also feel like so far this is a more welcoming community than most MMO's, so here goes. I'm trying to get better weapons and not sure what's most efficient. Missions seem to give me better gear each time, but only make mild improvments to my gear each time. Arkfall and boxes both seem to have a wide spread of garbage and rare weapons. So what the best way to get rare loot... Just keep doing arkfalls? Do enough arkfalls to turn in resorces for a box? I just don't want to waste my time or resources doing loot hunting inefficiently. Thanks for the help.

Weapons do not scale up with level. This was done to keep power creep and high level players from smashing low level players in PVP. If you want to get better performance out of your weapon level up that weapon and it's class also try modifying your weapon. This is not your typical MMORPG where gear becomes end all be all like DCUO, WOW, EVE, etc...

PealmoggSuss
04-06-2013, 09:54 AM
You should also save up resources and key cards to get the Synergy Weapon mods found at various vendors.

Scientologist
04-06-2013, 09:57 AM
After every Arkfall you need to loot the boss. There is always a purple weapon in the chest.