PDA

View Full Version : Wondering about a loadout.

Moskyrath
01-08-2016, 07:42 PM
I just recently got a radiant solstice blast rifle and I was wondering what would be a good gun to use with it.

Menetekel
01-09-2016, 12:35 AM
Well really it depends on what you have and like. I personally play with either a det or a rl to compliment my AR. But really it's a matter of personal preference. Grats on getting a Rad Sol BR hard to come by so enjoy it.

Moskyrath
01-09-2016, 07:10 AM
I was thinking about a det also or my crimefighter. And thanks a friend was able to hook me up with it.

Keziah
01-09-2016, 09:18 AM
http://www.defiancedata.com/loadouts.php

There's many different load outs. I would definitely check this link out. I'm sure someone made the loadout your looking for. :)

Johnny Gatt
01-09-2016, 09:31 AM
I usually go with a secondary that does not draw from same same ammo pool. If you have a radiant solstice gp.. that would go nice with your br. I will sometimes go with a high crit pistol or semi auto sniper as well. I also try to use rad nano for secondary as well and avoid having to double up on nano perks.

Sevrin
01-09-2016, 11:36 AM
Agreed with what has been said. I tend toward nano specific loadouts that draw from different ammo pools. An RS ground-pounder would be a particularly good choice if you have that option, but matched nano CF is also a fine choice (but be aware that some don't like teammates to use CF in coops or expos in cave areas).

SocialGerm69
01-09-2016, 11:53 AM
I would go with a heavy hitter for back up. Sawed off. Rocket. Use the perk that loads your off hand weapon on a full reload. Brs tear through ammo and reload a lot. This will make sure you have a finisher always at the ready