PDA

View Full Version : attention devs. one simple fix that can benefit most of us atm

Lamar Kendrick
01-11-2016, 09:07 AM
fix the clan chat bug. most of us clanmates can't see each others messages which is ridiculous. sometimes i need to use the officer chat just for them to see or teleport to them and use area chat or even group chat. around solstice some SS were called out but only a few are there because not every one sees what they typed. a simple fix on any upcoming maintenance will resolve this

please take this into consideration. forum has been dead and no replies from any devs to any question the players asked

Hexthat
01-11-2016, 09:16 AM
a simple fix on any upcoming maintenance will resolve this

How the **** do you know how difficult it may be?

Lamar Kendrick
01-11-2016, 09:30 AM
if you call it difficult ok. whatever floats your boat

shouldn't have been broken in the 1st place

r1p
01-11-2016, 10:15 AM
How the **** do you know how difficult it may be?

In what way was a response like that even called for?

Ronin9572
01-11-2016, 02:26 PM
I've been having the same problem. Seems to have gotten worse during the last event. I'm on 3 different clans and ppl tell me this is the reason it's happening to me. Also half the time I can see or ppl can see my chat in other clans I belong to. A few times this last event none of my clan mates could see me type and vice versa.

Lamar Kendrick
01-11-2016, 02:36 PM
the only way for my clan to see them is after i logged on and typed test 1 2 3 and no one replied within a minute i re-log without exiting the game and retry test 1 2 3 then they'll see my messages. kinda ridiculous

because grenades