PDA

View Full Version : Side Mission : The Tranquil Surface Part 4

Soulsekro
04-06-2013, 10:34 AM
I'm trying to figure out this quest for the pursuit finish. It says on my pursuit to do The Tranquil Surface Part 4, however I don't see any side missions on my map. I have advanced the Main story quest a little past Mount Tam and am currently in Madera. I was just going back to finish the Mount Tam Pursuit and can't seem to find any side quests left. Yet it still says I need to finish The Tranquil Surface part 4.

Any help would be awesome in helping me solve this. Maybe i didn't even do The Tranquil Surface Parts 1-3... Been playing defiance for many hours straight and some of the quests are blurring together =D. Thanks again for any help!!

EDIT: It seems I was bugged. I now have access to the quest.

IslandPride70
04-21-2013, 07:19 AM
I'm trying to figure out this quest for the pursuit finish. It says on my pursuit to do The Tranquil Surface Part 4, however I don't see any side missions on my map. I have advanced the Main story quest a little past Mount Tam and am currently in Madera. I was just going back to finish the Mount Tam Pursuit and can't seem to find any side quests left. Yet it still says I need to finish The Tranquil Surface part 4.

Any help would be awesome in helping me solve this. Maybe i didn't even do The Tranquil Surface Parts 1-3... Been playing defiance for many hours straight and some of the quests are blurring together =D. Thanks again for any help!!

EDIT: It seems I was bugged. I now have access to the quest.

So I am missing this side mission too on Xbox. How do it show up. I tried logging off and back on but I do not see it

jrydun
04-21-2013, 11:17 AM
How did you get "unbugged"?

malaclypse
04-21-2013, 12:09 PM
make sure you've done all the previous side missions. they're fast, it's easiest just to take a couple hours and clear them for a given area to make sure you've unlocked all possible extra sides.

jrydun
04-21-2013, 12:50 PM
That's the thing, the only 2 missions I have to complete the pursuit are missing