PDA

View Full Version : bragging rights

richardkrainium
01-16-2016, 05:05 AM
was wonder who on each platform, has the most mods, most views, and longest running threads on the forums or anything in general

Chump Norris
01-16-2016, 05:16 AM
I can't compete with any of that, but I just got platinum on Fallout 4.

Benevolent Leader was a pain..

doctordabs
01-16-2016, 05:27 AM
was wonder who on each platform, has the most mods, most views, and longest running threads on the forums

why?????????????

Bentu
01-16-2016, 08:14 PM
was wonder who on each platform, has the most mods, most views, and longest running threads on the forums

Think you'll find Batman has the most posts, would be a toss up between you and taco for mods on the xbox na.

richardkrainium
01-16-2016, 09:28 PM
Think you'll find Batman has the most posts, would be a toss up between you and taco for mods on the xbox na.

taco doesnt play anymore and i had him beat a year ago

pew pew pew
01-17-2016, 03:36 AM
:rolleyes: *cookie*

richardkrainium
01-17-2016, 09:25 PM
:rolleyes: *cookie*

^troll^.....

pew pew pew
01-17-2016, 09:57 PM
^troll^.....This thread... yes.

richardkrainium
01-17-2016, 10:14 PM
This thread... yes.

do you ever have anything useful to say? by the looks of how you go around trolling on other post as well id say no. ya didnt have to post anything on here but you did to satisfy some mental need you seem to be suffering from.

this thread was created out of curiosity to see how thing are in general. and just to humor you since you seem to think you and your opinion are the only things that matter , ill fill in the blanks on my 1st post

doctordabs
01-18-2016, 06:29 AM
do you ever have anything useful to say? by the looks of how you go around trolling on other post as well id say no. ya didnt have to post anything on here but you did to satisfy some mental need you seem to be suffering from.

this thread was created out of curiosity to see how thing are in general. and just to humor you since you seem to think you and your opinion are the only things that matter , ill fill in the blanks on my 1st post

because hubris is a thing

and this thread is pointless

konstantinov
01-18-2016, 07:01 AM
I'd have to say my collection is near the top of all players if we're tooting our horns here.

dremora ven0m
01-18-2016, 07:30 AM
toot toot.......

reshen
01-18-2016, 07:44 AM
well if i did post everyday till today ever since i joined forum i would easy have been close to u cranium but i didnt....its sketchyhealer7

WhiteStrike
01-18-2016, 08:10 AM
was wonder who on each platform, has the most mods, most views, and longest running threads on the forums or anything in general

most posts---batman
longest running thread/ threads---me
most viewed thread/ threads---me
largest mod vendor in entire game---me
most found and largest collection of expo supremes---360 na
Ignoring the fact that this thread is absolutely useless:http://forums.defiance.com/forumdisplay.php?3-General-Discussion&s=&pp=30&daysprune=-1&sort=views&order=desc

crazyged
01-18-2016, 08:48 AM
I have four Preciouseseseses...

Yay...

WhiteStrike
01-18-2016, 09:02 AM
I have four Preciouseseseses...

Yay...
One more and you can have Preciouses with all the nanos.

pew pew pew
01-18-2016, 09:26 AM

this thread was created out of curiosity to see how thing are in general. and just to humor you since you seem to think you and your opinion are the only things that matter , ill fill in the blanks on my 1st postWould love to see the threads were I'm trolling. Having a different opinion is to my acknowledge no trolling. You can't life with a different opinion? You'd better move around and don't discuss at all :)

However, you took the cookie post so serious. You could have easily expected less serious answers by such a topic. I'm really sorry to have offended you.

BTT: I'm by far the richest player of the game, I'm using white Big Boomers with my 6ks. That's a serious and true statement, I do use them except on the toon which was lucky enough to pull a Dawns.

richardkrainium
01-18-2016, 08:33 PM
Ignoring the fact that this thread is absolutely useless:http://forums.defiance.com/forumdisplay.php?3-General-Discussion&s=&pp=30&daysprune=-1&sort=views&order=desc

all of those threads are dead threads you pointed out. guess i should have been a little more clear with saying current and active threads or by saying in the need/want section.. but after looking at the other platforms need/want sections all i see is a sad state of affairs there. all that bragging ppl do on the pc and psn and nothing

richardkrainium
01-18-2016, 08:44 PM
instead of bashing me for tooting my own horn and calling this a pointless thread, hows about adding useful info...oh wait ppl dont do that anymore on here, all they do is complain

hempman
01-19-2016, 12:59 AM
instead of bashing me for tooting my own horn and calling this a pointless thread, hows about adding useful info...oh wait ppl dont do that anymore on here, all they do is complain

well,heres some useful info Rich, you Are one of the best mod guys ever.
and

BTT: I'm by far the richest player of the game, I'm using white Big Boomers with my 6ks. That's a serious and true statement, I do use them except on the toon which was lucky enough to pull a Dawns. that guys wrong,hes not the richest at all ingame and,
i find it ironic he " went there " on pg 1 and then tooted his own horn on page 2.

doctordabs
01-19-2016, 06:50 AM

I'm sorry what about this thread is "useful" information? Will your DMG rate go up if you know what my inventory holds? Will your accuracy rate increase if you have the most threads posted? no? This thread is useless.

konstantinov
01-19-2016, 07:15 AM
well,heres some useful info Rich, you Are one of the best mod guys ever.
and
that guys wrong,hes not the richest at all ingame and,
i find it ironic he " went there " on pg 1 and then tooted his own horn on page 2.

I tooted my horn and ruined my pants all in one go.

richardkrainium
01-19-2016, 07:23 AM
I'm sorry what about this thread is "useful" information? Will your DMG rate go up if you know what my inventory holds? Will your accuracy rate increase if you have the most threads posted? no? This thread is useless.

lets see..the expos supremes thread would also be considered useless to you as well based on your assessment. im just trying to expand on that idea.
now take the number of post batman has made for example. ppl see that and think hmm that many posts, he knows something maybe ill ask him . or they see so in so has the top need want thread, maybe ill check them out. or even billy bob has pulled the most expo stuff...maybe they know something i dont....if ya cant see where im going with this then damage rate going up and weapon stats that you seem to find important arent really important either

richardkrainium
01-19-2016, 07:24 AM
I tooted my horn and ruined my pants all in one go.

dont eat potatos for breakfast...especially mashed

konstantinov
01-19-2016, 07:29 AM
dont eat potatos for breakfast...especially mashed

With eggs,sausage and hot sauce.