PDA

View Full Version : 1 Firewall/2 Wetwork

Zarkhes
01-20-2016, 05:06 PM
So i got about 150 hours of gameplay.Realy fun and all...but i am not giving up on playing support!

I understand problem with BMG (but i still think with proper spanner and rig i could heal realy good...) and comunity who use shield break.So i tried Saturnalia...I traded SMG and its great.But i was stupid and downgrade it from 6k to 1k ego.It will pricy as hell to level it up again...

I came across idea of combining Firewall and wetwork for these bonuses

Firewall
[1]: On shield break, restore health and shields for 5s to surrounding allies. (Cooldown: 30s)

Wetwork
[1]: On shield break, grant 15% damage for 5s to surrounding allies. (Cooldown: 30s)
[2]: On shield break, gain 15% armor penetration for 5s. (Cooldown: 30s)

That look realy awesome...to me.How exactly strong heal it is?How usefull is 5sec damage boost?Is it worth it?Because it will cost shtako amount of money

Wouldnt it be better to pair up Sat smg with another weapon...maybe Sat shotgun?I like rad a lot.

SocialGerm69
01-20-2016, 05:17 PM
Saturnalia puts up a bubble in a stationary position. So for anyone to benefit from it they would have to stay in that sphere which is not always a good option Have you looked at any heartbreaker weapons? Can't remember off the top of my head the team bonuses, but might suit your build concept. I use a firewall shield and it has saved my life countless times. Hard to describe the effect to you. Just find something with firewall and give it a try

Zarkhes
01-20-2016, 05:40 PM
Saturnalia puts up a bubble in a stationary position. So for anyone to benefit from it they would have to stay in that sphere which is not always a good option Have you looked at any heartbreaker weapons? Can't remember off the top of my head the team bonuses, but might suit your build concept. I use a firewall shield and it has saved my life countless times. Hard to describe the effect to you. Just find something with firewall and give it a try

What...so its not like aura around me?I thought its a buff for anyone who was like 10m near me AT THE TIME of crit kill...and if they move, they still have that heal on them.

Who exactly thought that this would be practical?Are all buffs like that?A sphere on ground?