PDA

View Full Version : Fix the main storyline!

Ozzalin
04-06-2013, 11:06 AM
Greetings guys.
I started that thread a while ago in the Alpha and also Beta forums asking you guys at Trion to find a solution to the nasty main storyline bug, which is: "One bug and all goes to Hell"

The main problem, is when one tiny little storyline mission is bugged, it prevents ANY main story progression whatsoever, it also prevent players from opening the contract portion of the game if the bug occurs early in the game.

Now today, again for the zillion times since Alpha and Beta ,
the mission "Old Friends, Old Swords" (PC) is bugged.
The farmers are, again, running around the field, instead of remaining captive of the raiders. Threrefore players cannot free them, and continue to progress in their main storyline.

Since it is the 1st weekend after the official launch, we are now legions with our stuck characters and it is impossible to continue our main storyline.
I have reported this bug 3 days ago, 2 days ago, yesterday, and....Right now. Both in game with bug report, and here on the forum...
And yet, no emergency patch whatsoever.... Which is very bad as you promised us to fix the main storyline ASAP if such bugs would occur.

PLEASE GUYS!.
Fix the main storyline right now, and send us a patch.
Thank you!

LunaticWoda
04-06-2013, 11:10 AM
Ah this fun one. I finish it and abandoned than redid it and it worked. I didn't like this mission for some reason. There are a couple that get stuck

Ozzalin
04-06-2013, 11:14 AM
Ah this fun one. I finish it and abandoned than redid it and it worked. I didn't like this mission for some reason. There are a couple that get stuck

Yeah i just did that as well, just abandoned the mission, redid, and it is working fine now.
I dont know if its a quick fix by you guys at Trion, but if it is, thank you very much guys, much appreciated!
Now we can continue our main storyline. woohoo!

Krighton
04-06-2013, 11:23 AM
yeah I have no clue if I'm even on the right story line for the TV series or the game. I want to complete it before the 15th but no clue what I'm doing just shooting and killing, following the large exclamation points.

Misto29
04-06-2013, 11:26 AM
yeah I have no clue if I'm even on the right story line for the TV series or the game. I want to complete it before the 15th but no clue what I'm doing just shooting and killing, following the large exclamation points.

What you are looking for is called Episode Event and it will pop up on the map. There are about three of them to run and they are each title so that you know what the mission is that you are running.

umKthcbye
04-06-2013, 01:47 PM
I've abandoned this dumb mission 3 times and it still won't let me advance. This is just stupid.
I love the game but this game was not ready to be released yet.