PDA

View Full Version : @ days in and over the game already, One thing to ruin the whole game so sad...

tstar420
04-06-2013, 11:24 AM
Well spent all morning trying to finish the story line and i get to the end boss Nim the 3rd stage and I get disconnected. I'm by far not a hardcore gamer and it took me 2 hours just to get to the 3rd stage and i lost connection. Now I have to start all over from beginning of the mission and redo all that hard work. I wont do it I spent to much time trying to do this, I cant group with anyone because its a solo Mission and my patience level is just not there to keep dying and going back dying and going back... The gear that drops sucks and time spent vs reward isn't worth it to me so 2 days in and Im already over it. I think there should be a difficulty level choice for these missions, not all people are the same "gamer level" and these More challenging fights will deter people not everyone likes mission impossible. besides the loot drop isnt worth it to me, a purple pistol I'll never use.... ya gotta make the incentive worth it, Im not spending so much time, hassle and frustration for a purple weapon I'll never use and even then most white weapons are better than any green/blue weapon that drops or bought...

Failed
04-06-2013, 11:30 AM
It's a reason why the main boss i a bit harder than the rest, and to be fair, it's a pretty easy boss anyway ..

Tilandra
04-06-2013, 01:04 PM
Maybe the problem is you blazed through the storyline in two days? Try doing some side missions. People keep saying the power level doesn't matter, but I think it does. Build up your power level, get some proficiency levels with your favorite weapons, and try again. If nothing else, you get a break from the boss run that's making you crazy, and you'll pick up some mods for your weapons while you're at it, as the side missions almost exclusively give them out as the reward.

Katosu
04-06-2013, 01:18 PM
Maybe the problem is you blazed through the storyline in two days? Try doing some side missions. People keep saying the power level doesn't matter, but I think it does. Build up your power level, get some proficiency levels with your favorite weapons, and try again. If nothing else, you get a break from the boss run that's making you crazy, and you'll pick up some mods for your weapons while you're at it, as the side missions almost exclusively give them out as the reward.

EGO level definitely makes a difference in the game. My EGO level being 1 vs. 500 is an extra 60% HP on my Decoy's health. It's an extra 5 slots worth of boosts that give me greater damage mitigation / damage dealt, etc. The experience of having played for that long will start stacking bonuses to your weapons as you level up your weapon skills.

It's definitely a game where you will become stronger the higher level you go.