PDA

View Full Version : More Loadout Slots Please!!!

s1cKb0y
01-25-2016, 01:27 PM
Pls Devs

Think most of us need at least 2/3 more loadout slots since expeditions came out, I even got 3 for spare waiting on my claims...

Could be nice if you can work it out

Thx

Cheers

Ronin9572
01-25-2016, 02:21 PM
Just wondering how much you currently have right now? I have 5 right now and only have 1 more slot available.

Mister Ree
01-25-2016, 02:25 PM
6 is the limit. I agree that loadouts should have been upped when expos were released, but looking at the pathetic excuse for a "bug bash" they've quickly rushed after 5 months of waiting I won't be holding my breath.

s1cKb0y
01-25-2016, 02:29 PM
Just wondering how much you currently have right now? I have 5 right now and only have 1 more slot available.

got 6 atm, need 8/9

Ronin9572
01-25-2016, 02:54 PM
With expo's your right there should be more loadouts

irisawifi
01-25-2016, 03:01 PM
Agreed. More slots would be helpful.

BTW..were additional slots given with the purchase of DLC pack? Is it no longer part of the package ?

Ray8888
01-25-2016, 03:03 PM
6 is the limit. I agree that loadouts should have been upped when expos were released, but looking at the pathetic excuse for a "bug bash" they've quickly rushed after 5 months of waiting I won't be holding my breath.

Quickly after 5 months. Lol

A_D3MON
01-25-2016, 03:47 PM
Agreed. More slots would be helpful.

BTW..were additional slots given with the purchase of DLC pack? Is it no longer part of the package ?

you get 3 loadout slots when you redeem a code for the unopened disc version because then it registers that you had bought the game before it went f2p and gives you the corresponding benefits (one of which is 3 more loadouts and another is an additional 2 character slots) as far as I know dlc does not give any such benefit like this

Claydough
01-25-2016, 04:53 PM
if i had 20 loadout slots, i would have no problem making builds and using them too.

this would be the quickest and easiest money grab that would make player base alot happier.
i thought this would be a no brainer.

Mister Ree
01-25-2016, 05:27 PM
Quickly after 5 months. Lol

With how stupidly small the bugs "bashed" list is, and which bugs were tackled, you can tell they realised it had been 5 months and players were getting restless so they just knocked together some crappy excuse for a bug bash.

In my defence, I wrote that previous post and was in a sleep coma 5 minutes later. Lol

Gaige12
01-25-2016, 05:35 PM
While we're at it, we also need 500 more inventory slots.

p.s. One more weapon slot too. Primary>>Secondary>>....Thirdendary?? :p

p.p.s. Toss in a melee weapon slot too for the lonely number 4 key.

p.p.p.s You can make the extra wep slots patron pass items.

p.p.p.p.s ?????

p.p.p.p.p.s Profit.

Mrdr
01-25-2016, 06:00 PM
I got 5 loadouts for my toon and I use 2 of them regularly, the other three sporadically and for certain situations (warmaster, expos, and levelling...but levelling is coming to an end). Can't see what the others would be used for but maybe one day I'll find a use for them if they give them to us.

M4ntiCOr3
01-25-2016, 06:27 PM
The Game lacks generally new Stuff n some Luv..
There's still the Ad about the Fall Event..
but actually its Spring and there was also already the Solstice Event, too..
Thats somehow strange!

New Vehicles, new Weapon-Sets.. (completely new!) and alot of new "cooler" Outfits.. and, and so on.. would be fresher

Its not really genius to bring the Mazu as Superweapon like 20 Times with different Skins n Stats

I think if we speak about "Alien-Weapons"... everthing should be possible to be born out of a brain

Defiance Show is over, ye
now the Defiance World is free to a Evolution,
it just needs Ideas, Fantasy and the Will to earn fresh Money and dont ride a old Milk-Cow for Ages.

Regards

M4ntiCOr3
01-25-2016, 06:33 PM
And if we speak about Loadouts, what i also sign..

Why not bring new Playmodes, like a new Siege Mode just as a PvP..
There are alot good Fortresses on the Map,
there are the Ability to setup Stationary Weapons
and so on..

If Trion wakes up, they would be able to bring the Game on a new Level, and their Pockets also..

Its not that Gamers wont pay for something, but we wanna enjoy what we bought and we expect to be integrated somehow with the Wishes..

Claydough
01-26-2016, 06:16 AM
i thought i might just add this:

"Can we get more loadout slots please?

Because we are planning to add more varied content in the future, we do agree that this will be more of an issue. We were planning to evaluate if this would be needed after we round out what we would like to do for our PvP updates."

http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?219481-Defiance-Developer-Q-amp-A-July-10

maybe the dev team and Ocho need a little reminder of the direction they wanted :)