PDA

View Full Version : How to win in pvp

Leopenza1915
01-27-2016, 03:02 AM
1- Be ego 5500 or more
2- Use Cerberus
3- Equip "Vehicle reforcer" in your rig.
4- Enjoy.
PD: Cymatic Empowerment is Getting popular with this changes.. But Supernova worth a lot more..

Leopenza1915
01-27-2016, 03:03 AM
1- Be ego 5500 or more
2- Use Cerberus
4- Enjoy.
PD: Cymatic Empowerment is Getting popular with this changes.. But Supernova worth a lot more..

Just Kidding guys lol.. But vehicles do great dmg now..

tarmim
01-27-2016, 03:09 AM
All BRs suck in the new pvp

snoglobe81
01-27-2016, 04:40 AM
Not PS3 NA.. I had to switch from my vbi. Still did pretty well. Although lots of bunny hopping. Needed to use my PS Corruptor to slow the blurs down. The one thing that was driving me crazy were the snipers coming behind me getting the kills.

Silent_0ne
01-27-2016, 06:42 AM
Bruh i got my platinum trophy just driving around in the cerb last night it deals massive damage + the perk i even 1 shotted ppl with it lol.
It'sa BEAST!!!

Silent_0ne
01-27-2016, 06:44 AM

Explain that to my br that still shreds through ppl.....

hempman
01-27-2016, 07:02 AM
id like to know exactly what weapons to use
preferably weapons the avg player can get...
i just went into pvp and couldnt barely scratch their shields with weapons that are op in expo......

any advice would be great...

WhiteStrike
01-27-2016, 07:08 AM
The Anti-Vehicle Era starts today!

Bentu
01-27-2016, 11:15 AM
id like to know exactly what weapons to use
preferably weapons the avg player can get...
i just went into pvp and couldnt barely scratch their shields with weapons that are op in expo......

any advice would be great...

They're not going to tell you how to kill them that wouldn't be fair now would it.

Johnny Gatt
01-27-2016, 11:28 AM
The Anti-Vehicle Era starts today!

I am glad I kept my anti vehicle stuff left over from the good Ole days .

WhiteStrike
01-27-2016, 12:39 PM
I am glad I kept my anti vehicle stuff left over from the good Ole days .
I'm glad I kept my Ironclad Blockade V ARK^^

CologneHunter
01-27-2016, 12:42 PM
Hahaaaaaa ..... GREAT JOB TRION =) Now its Tome for god old SKILL ..... No more Spray and Hit All Weapons !!!! I Love this Update!!!!!!

Claydough
01-27-2016, 02:13 PM

They do ok still, i thought they fell into balence quite well.

WhiteStrike
01-27-2016, 02:16 PM
Hahaaaaaa ..... GREAT JOB TRION =) Now its Tome for god old SKILL ..... No more Spray and Hit All Weapons !!!! I Love this Update!!!!!!

Me too.It's amazing!:D

doctordabs
01-27-2016, 04:45 PM
1- Be ego 5500 or more
2- Use Cerberus
4- Enjoy.

aim
for
the
head

tarmim
01-28-2016, 12:38 AM
Explain that to my br that still shreds through ppl.....

Just ignore my post lol. I tried my blast rifle after making that comment and it did seem fine.

tarmim
01-28-2016, 12:41 AM
They do ok still, i thought they fell into balence quite well.

They do more than ok . Lol. I went 30-3 on SW yesterday with frc quick repeater and empousa. It was kinda impressive when others couldn't even get 10 kills on the new pvp.

Claydough
01-28-2016, 12:42 AM
They do more than ok . Lol. I went 30-3 on SW yesterday with frc quick repeater and empousa. It was kinda impressive when others couldn't even get 10 kills on the new pvp.

well i actually retired my blast rifles.

time for a change anyway

A_D3MON
01-28-2016, 05:03 AM
so i take it pvp is much improved now?

Bentu
01-28-2016, 06:28 AM
I think there's more to be said about rigs people are using than weapons.
From what little I know of them they can add dmg to weapons and decrease the amount of dmg taken.
If this is the case then someone like myself who has very little interest in expos is at a disadvantage as soon as they decide to give pvp a go.

This is not a whinge or rant but rather an observation.

hempman
01-28-2016, 07:33 AM
you are sooooo Right Bentu.
its an observation 3vyl made ingame chat as well.
he runs a rig with dmg diffusors a Lot of them actually.
hes also done some perks and some other chips which i dont understand yet either.

what i was hoping for on this thread,was that people would actually post some weapon types that Work now in pvp.
i switched loadouts repeatedly yesterday,just couldnt really do much at all to hurt them,much less kill them.
any advice would be appreciated.

Hexthat
01-28-2016, 08:09 AM
I haven't tried PVP in a while, will dawn's light and phantasm be a good combo?

WhiteStrike
01-28-2016, 08:25 AM
I haven't tried PVP in a while, will dawn's light and phantasm be a good combo?

No,those weapons are no good now.

Claydough
01-28-2016, 08:47 AM
every weapon ive used has been as good as the last.

BoTheFallen
01-28-2016, 09:16 AM
I think there's more to be said about rigs people are using than weapons.
From what little I know of them they can add dmg to weapons and decrease the amount of dmg taken.
If this is the case then someone like myself who has very little interest in expos is at a disadvantage as soon as they decide to give pvp a go.

This is not a whinge or rant but rather an observation.

You are correct. My lame rigs do nothing to help me, plus I really don't care to set them up for pvp.

tarmim
01-28-2016, 02:48 PM
No,those weapons are no good now.

I saw a guy using a DL and Dc-10 (which is pretty much the same thing as phantasm) getting 13 kills and only dying once in a full observatory today.

Bentu
01-28-2016, 02:50 PM
you are sooooo Right Bentu.
its an observation 3vyl made ingame chat as well.
he runs a rig with dmg diffusors a Lot of them actually.
hes also done some perks and some other chips which i dont understand yet either.

what i was hoping for on this thread,was that people would actually post some weapon types that Work now in pvp.
i switched loadouts repeatedly yesterday,just couldnt really do much at all to hurt them,much less kill them.
any advice would be appreciated.

Well if it wasn't for my Winters Grasp I wouldn't be getting a single kill and even then I have to run head long at my opponent to make sure the plates break and they're infected.
My 4x fire rate canker and Piper are ineffective now and yet I have a GA with Rad resistance and the lead lined perk selected but I'm still getting owned by certain individuals with the same weapons they were using before.
Which is why I put it down to the rigs.

You are correct. My lame rigs do nothing to help me, plus I really don't care to set them up for pvp.

I wouldn't know how to :)

tarmim
01-28-2016, 02:53 PM
Well if it wasn't for my Winters Grasp I wouldn't be getting a single kill and even then I have to run head long at my opponent to make sure the plates break and they're infected.
My 4x fire rate canker and Piper are ineffective now and yet I have a GA with Rad resistance and the lead lined perk selected but I'm still getting owned by certain individuals with the same weapons they were using before.
Which is why I put it down to the rigs.

This could be happening because:

1. There were like 4 people shooting at you at the same time and the only guy you noticed was the one with the canker/piper
2. They're constantly hitting you in the head with their pipers

Bentu
01-28-2016, 02:56 PM
This could be happening because:

1. There were like 4 people shooting at you at the same time and the only guy you noticed was the one with the canker/piper
2. They're constantly hitting you in the head with their pipers

No I was using the canker piper before the patch, now I'm using the Winters Grasp and it was a one on one situation, I know the guy