PDA

View Full Version : Instance/Liberate the lost BUGGED?!?!

Elite_T91
04-06-2013, 11:50 AM
Jo! Its me, AGAIN!

Everytime i start the instance liberate the lost the game immidiatly (what is strange) finds a game for me and drops me in after 30 seconds. The thing is, when i spawn there, there are no enemy's and at a certain point the route to the end is blocked by some door with a panel you cant activate. Also i see other people joining and then just leave because they have the same problem as me.

Never talk to each other though, nobody does ...

I don't wanna complain but this game has so many issues at launch, its horrible. People pay money for this game and they get something UNFINISHED!

All the problems people complained about is maybe whining sometime but most of the time people on this forum have a point. And its kinda annoying to see all the problems pile up.

Still enjoying the game, but I am glad I only payed 30 euro's for this game instead of 50. Damn. We live in 2013 where games need to be finished when they come out. WHY? Because we pay money for it. And lots of it. When you buy a car, it might drive but u dont expect the door will fall off do ya?

Well, i made my point. Its just rediculous. I bought half a game! GG TRION!

See ya,

Elite_T91

Elite_T91
04-06-2013, 12:03 PM
Bumping ... who else has this problem?

Clarkeh
04-06-2013, 12:32 PM
I had this problemm its a known glitch its best to leave the instance and then wait at least 10 minutes and then join the queue again if your lucky you will start up your own random pug group and not come across this issue, This also happens in Explosions 101 where you get stuck in the building as your about to engage the Hulker.