PDA

View Full Version : spawn killing in pvp

DEATHBRINGER210
01-31-2016, 05:11 PM
players are still spawn killing in pvp . something still needs to be done about spawn points .spawning players further away from the cap points and not spawning players on different teams in the same spawn points together

snoglobe81
01-31-2016, 06:01 PM
Yes please. There are way too many maps in Shadow Wars with this issue. Nothing worse than a cloaked sniper sitting on spawn points. I notice more after the update.

Cobra Crusher
01-31-2016, 06:11 PM
I love when you spawn in at the start of sw and someone on the other team spawns by you and kills you before you can even move.

Claydough
01-31-2016, 06:45 PM
I dont see any issue....

If your getting headshot out of spawns then you need to stop standing still.
And if youre still getting killed out of spawn and dodging well, then youre just getting wrecked by somone much much more skilled.

And while we're at it, the spawn protection is ****. I prefered taking my chances.

snoglobe81
01-31-2016, 07:10 PM
It's not when you move from the spawn point. We're talking about the exact moment a player spawns in. I have seen matches where both teams spawn in the same location. Maybe blue team is a half second faster than the red team only for a spawn kill. I've seen players sit on the spawn area and snipe for the cheap kill. I know FY has the issue as well but the maps for Shadow Wars are notorious for this. In particular near the baseball ruins in SF.

OokamiXIII
01-31-2016, 07:49 PM
I dont see any issue....

If your getting headshot out of spawns then you need to stop standing still.
And if youre still getting killed out of spawn and dodging well, then youre just getting wrecked by somone much much more skilled.

And while we're at it, the spawn protection is ****. I prefered taking my chances.

There's also the huge issue of latency. I've seen it happen where you get spawn killed before you fully load into the map/match.

Bentu
01-31-2016, 09:22 PM
This is why as soon as the screen stops loading but I can see the area around me I leave the sw.
Then I move further away from the spawn point and rejoin.

DEATHBRINGER210
02-01-2016, 03:18 AM
This is why as soon as the screen stops loading but I can see the area around me I leave the sw.
Then I move further away from the spawn point and rejoin.

i do the same . when i load in stuck halfway under ground

Wagner Serrato
02-01-2016, 03:52 AM
players are still spawn killing in pvp . something still needs to be done about spawn points .spawning players further away from the cap points and not spawning players on different teams in the same spawn points together

Yes i know this glitch

Bentu
02-02-2016, 12:35 AM
Ok last night in Freight yard a certain individual managed to get up into the spawn point at A.
Now ordinarily the spawn camping in FY doesn't bother me as you have the option to re spawn at A where you should be safe to start.

Very tempted to name and shame but I won't as I've put a ticket in and filed a complaint with Microsoft.

Out of interest could someone tell me what rewards you get in the way of keys and af for getting 30+ kills in a match.

WhiteStrike
02-02-2016, 12:54 AM
Ok last night in Freight yard a certain individual managed to get up into the spawn point at A.
Now ordinarily the spawn camping in FY doesn't bother me as you have the option to re spawn at A where you should be safe to start.

Very tempted to name and shame but I won't as I've put a ticket in and filed a complaint with Microsoft.

Out of interest could someone tell me what rewards you get in the way of keys and af for getting 30+ kills in a match.

I haven't counted, but enough keycodes to buy 4 T4 boxes per day.

Lithova
02-02-2016, 01:07 AM

uhhhhh Microsoft eh? ;p

crazyged
02-02-2016, 04:15 AM
Yeah, had a SW match in SF where our team was constantly getting shot in the back of the head the instant they spawned.

Such fun...

DEATHBRINGER210
02-02-2016, 04:26 AM
they need to make the spawning areas 3xs further away from the cap point

Vetula
02-02-2016, 06:36 AM
spawnkill is the biggest problem in all shotergames,

they need to make the spawning areas 3xs further away from the cap point

Battlefield using this system ... but still spawnkills

if u spawn u need 3-5 sec with unlimited life, then spawnkill is fixxed ... this is the only way

DEATHBRINGER210
02-02-2016, 06:53 AM
spawnkill is the biggest problem in all shotergames,

Battlefield using this system ... but still spawnkills

if u spawn u need 3-5 sec with unlimited life, then spawnkill is fixxed ... this is the only way

by that time someone is charging up a sniper on you

Vetula
02-02-2016, 06:55 AM
by that time someone is charging up a sniper on you

yea sure :)

but the 3-5 sec give u time todo something :) without this u spawn and die xD

DEATHBRINGER210
02-02-2016, 07:15 AM
yea sure :)

but the 3-5 sec give u time todo something :) without this u spawn and die xD

yep . die........................

snoglobe81
02-02-2016, 11:04 AM
Yeah, had a SW match in SF where our team was constantly getting shot in the back of the head the instant they spawned.

Such fun...

It always happens in SF I've noticed.

J3R3MIAHS
02-02-2016, 11:42 AM
Spawn killing people using the atv to ramp up into other teams spawns, I think they'd say all pvp is working as inteneded.

Bentu
02-02-2016, 12:24 PM
Spawn killing people using the atv to ramp up into other teams spawns, I think they'd say all pvp is working as inteneded.

I don't think they would or should as they have put an invisible was at the A start spawn point that stops you from sniping over into the spawn point in the building on the left.

PinJa
02-03-2016, 05:43 AM
They need to make it so the spawns are in cover like in buildings and the immediate region is protected in some way. I have had four from other team sitting at spawn point just shooting us like fish in a barrel. all kills at spawn site should not count in kill totals period. Honestly how can this type of setup create anything other than true hate for the PVP maps and gameplay. this is just cheesy plain and simple -