PDA

View Full Version : Element damage info & questions

reggwin
04-06-2013, 12:24 PM
So i have been wondering what the different element powers was in the game. I came across this list on the defiance wiki page. I may be wrong but my guess is that Incendiary is fire damage, electrical is electrical, and those are the only two elements that are clear to me. Remaining elements have green,blue and purple symbols. And on the wiki page corrosive was left blank. Can anyone help me match the different element type with the symbol colors.

Ammunition
Weapons are capable of being equipped with different ammunition elements which provide different damages such as: [1] [2]
Corrosive
Incendiary - Sets alight to the enemy.
Siphon - Attaches to enemies and siphons away health.
Radiation - Breaks shields and makes enemies more susceptible to damage.
Electrical - Which can stun your enemies or disable the HUD of other Ark Hunters.
Biological - Slows the movements of enemies by sticking a material to their feet. [3]

Lord Marshal
04-06-2013, 02:29 PM
So i have been wondering what the different element powers was in the game. I came across this list on the defiance wiki page. I may be wrong but my guess is that Incendiary is fire damage, electrical is electrical, and those are the only two elements that are clear to me. Remaining elements have green,blue and purple symbols. And on the wiki page corrosive was left blank. Can anyone help me match the different element type with the symbol colors.

Ammunition
Weapons are capable of being equipped with different ammunition elements which provide different damages such as: [1] [2]
Corrosive
Incendiary - Sets alight to the enemy.
Siphon - Attaches to enemies and siphons away health.
Radiation - Breaks shields and makes enemies more susceptible to damage.
Electrical - Which can stun your enemies or disable the HUD of other Ark Hunters.
Biological - Slows the movements of enemies by sticking a material to their feet. [3]

Electrical is the blue lightning bolt.
Incendiary is the red flame.
There is a green hazard symbol, but I don't know if it is radiation or biological. I am guessing it is the Bio.
Not sure about the purple swirl symbol. It is probably the siphon.

Zhyr
04-06-2013, 02:51 PM
I think the green is bio and the blue is radiation.

The information about the elemental effects were never clearly given, apart from the fire grenades (and even that was slightly vague (how many ticks in a sec?))
I want to know how a gun that does 200 damage with an elemental effect compared to a gun which did 400 damage.