PDA

View Full Version : Today's Von Bach Contract?

littlejay
04-06-2013, 12:45 PM
Where are these Docks where we have to kill raiders? I wish these things were worded better. :(

Riku_Kurosaki15
04-06-2013, 12:50 PM
I was going to post asking the very same thing! I went to the very northeastern docks in Madera and killed some Raiders there but I didn't get any weapon parts. Was hoping someone would know and point me(and you)in the right direction.

CeissaDesiste
04-06-2013, 12:52 PM
Hey guys, here is the info needed. I got the answer from my post in the PS3 forums.

It's the dock on the half-isle north-west of Headlands Transit Depot.

Nepumuk
04-07-2013, 04:15 AM
It's the dock on the half-isle north-west of Headlands Transit Depot.

I have only just gotten over 250 EGO and access to contracts, and no idea where Headlands Transit Depot is. Can you point me to it from Shondu's Consulate? Thanks! :)

Anaxes16
04-07-2013, 04:33 AM
I have only just gotten over 250 EGO and access to contracts, and no idea where Headlands Transit Depot is. Can you point me to it from Shondu's Consulate? Thanks! :)

Its at the bottom of the map in the Sausalito region, (fast travel spot) Im going now i havent found it yet (the spot for the contract) ill let you know when i find it exactly and try to explain a lil better lol

(edited) Best way i can explain it is look at the most southern part of the main land and youll see a huge dock like area in the water, thats it. If your coming from headlands transit just keep making lefts follow the road and hug the coastline youll see it :)

(2nd edit) Also may need to them respawn i just ran through and came out with 18.. :(