PDA

View Full Version : I thought the expo issues were supposed to be fixen

tarmim
02-04-2016, 12:14 AM
But instead i experiened a completely new issue; I was doing expos, at tier 46, we were going to the boss room, then i disconnected. I came back to the game and my expo progress was reset. Another HR stolen. And i couldn't even join back! It said there's a mute list conflict

tarmim
02-04-2016, 07:58 AM
What are these "mute list conflicts" anyways?

Hexthat
02-04-2016, 08:02 AM
when you dont want to ever play with a noob again you mute them and any co op or warmaster or group thing won't let that muted noob join

What sucks is when you goto inspect the leader on score bored then you press B and A fast it mutes the person you inspected and closes score board so you have no way of know the name to unmute most of time.... a game breaking glitch

tarmim
02-04-2016, 08:04 AM
The 3 other persons that were included in the expedition were ego 6000 players on my friendlist

Hexthat
02-04-2016, 08:05 AM
The 3 other persons that were included in the expedition were ego 6000 players on my friendlist

i would check your friend list to see if anyone is muted i often find a friend that says "unmute" in options when i never muted them in the first place

Claydough
02-04-2016, 03:11 PM
Muted people used to reset everytime you logged in to avoid these people getting stuck in mute limbo

Mister Ree
02-04-2016, 03:24 PM
I always thought it was dumb that there isn't a list of people you currently have muted but then I remembered all the other endless terrible ideas terribly implemented in this game... lol