PDA

View Full Version : Event this month

Kuroro
02-07-2016, 07:28 AM
when is it coming out?ppl said it starts tomorrow but i have not seen any official post about it

YahootsMagoondi
02-07-2016, 07:30 AM
starts mon. the 8th and runs for 2 weeks. it was on the livestream, here lately the official announcements have been lagging like the servers...

Kuroro
02-07-2016, 07:36 AM
oh i see...so the announcements have delay.i tought we had to wait around of 3 weeks

Hunter0
02-07-2016, 08:08 AM
on PS3-EU, it's not tomorrow (Monday), it's actually the day after (Tuesday).

I remember, an event(last armistice, i think) that was put on timer. It came out at the weekly contracts time. Wish all events could be like that.

DiskoSvir
02-07-2016, 08:35 AM
My apologies for noob question, but what's this event you guys are talking about?

Ea Rapture
02-07-2016, 08:45 AM
My apologies for noob question, but what's this event you guys are talking about?

Events in Defiance take place now and then where a new Synergy, Weapons, Jackpots and arkfalls appear for a limited time. It's going to be the Valentines Day event this coming week.

DiskoSvir
02-07-2016, 09:12 AM
Right, thanks.

Ray8888
02-07-2016, 04:53 PM
The events are highly anticipated because the best and most sought after jackpots tend to come from them. Unless you are very lucky with Elite boxes or spend a lot of money on Bitboxes, this is the best way to improve your inventory. Some players dont even play in between events.

We have...
Halloween
Thanksgiving
Xtralife
Christmas
Valentines
Armistice
4th Of July

Extralife is a charity event for children that only lasts a weekend. Its either before or after Thanksgiving. Its run by a third party so Trion has less control over when it starts. Armistice celebrates the in game lore of the anniversary of the stand of the defiant few. They drop all of the previous event arkfalls randomly. Its in April. Last year we had a second Armistice for the season finale of the TV show. Thats obviously off the table this year.

cerberouse21
02-08-2016, 05:37 AM
So i have a Black Hellfire Pulsar which is fully kitted out with The Purge mods, have they completely moved all the mods for the event weapons in to the BitBoxes? o-o If so i'll probably be uninstalling right after i get my 50 Hellbug Monarch Kills for Trove :c

Ray8888
02-08-2016, 06:05 AM
There's a chance they bring back all previous arkfalls for Armistice but I doubt it. Most likely be the last of each one.