PDA

View Full Version : Arkforge - all players please read

potty593
02-08-2016, 07:39 AM
im upset over how much arkforge it is to try to supreme a weapon as some people spend 1000s and 1000s of there hard earned arkforge. I think they should lower the price of arkforge to supreme a weapon as 3200 for 100% is far to much. as it only costs 500 arkforge to make a weapon orange. as I think to make a supreme weapon it should cost no more then 1500 to 2000 arkforge to get a supreme weapon. and if you keep trying at 5% or 10% once you have spent the 2000 arkforge on a weapon it should automatic go supreme.

so Im asking all players to make a stand and not spend any money at all on the game defiance. over the next month to send a message that we all want them to lower the arkforge price on supreming a weapon. and give something to their players as we are the ones that are spending our money on the game and they shound give something back to the players that they make there money.

tell what you think

Kuroro
02-08-2016, 07:42 AM
no problem,count with me.i dont spend a coin since i started to play (almost 2 years ago)

NullWolf
02-08-2016, 07:46 AM
I seriously doubt theres anything any of us can do to get them to change their minds on the supreme cost but it would be nice that if you did eventually use up a total of 3200 af trying to supreme a item that it'd finally achieve it.

Unfortunately the 3200 af price tag is an attempt to get those big fish players with big wallets and little restraint that would rather buy $100 in forge to up a weapon than to grind it out over a week to a month.

personally Im fine with using 5% chances
-3 5% chances to up DC9
-3 5% chances to up Tombstone
-2 5% chances to up my Sovereign Det
-11 5% chances to up Misfortune

Jack Robo
02-08-2016, 07:55 AM
nah fine by me lol i suped 2 weps 5% yesterday 1 n 10 and my apex on 20% xD

PithHelmetIrath
02-08-2016, 08:19 AM
SO I WANT AS MANY PLAYERS AS POSSIBLE NOT TO SPEND ANY MONEY ON DEFIANCE. FOR THE NEXT FEW MONTHS. LEAVE YOUR COMMENT IF U AGREE.

I'm ahead of this curve, I can't even remember the last time I spent money on the game..

A_D3MON
02-08-2016, 08:22 AM
1 and this is for OP... if you're talking about people it's "their" not "there"... "there" is a place... "their" is a group of people

2... it's 3300 arkforge for 100% chance... you're forgetting about the initial 100 arkforge... you add that onto the pricing as well... it's a difference of 3200

Ea Rapture
02-08-2016, 08:24 AM
I'm ahead of this curve, I can't even remember the last time I spent money on the game..

I can't remember the last time I played for an hour straight of Defiance without hard freezing

Silent_0ne
02-08-2016, 08:24 AM
I seriously doubt theres anything any of us can do to get them to change their minds on the supreme cost but it would be nice that if you did eventually use up a total of 3200 af trying to supreme a item that it'd finally achieve it.

Unfortunately the 3200 af price tag is an attempt to get those big fish players with big wallets and little restraint that would rather buy $100 in forge to up a weapon than to grind it out over a week to a month.

personally Im fine with using 5% chances
-3 5% chances to up DC9
-3 5% chances to up Tombstone
-2 5% chances to up my Sovereign Det
-11 5% chances to up Misfortune

I feel jealous whenever i see these, haven't gold anything in months only 3 supremes & that's when the patch drop all in the same month then failure ever since.

The Lady
02-08-2016, 08:31 AM
If I had a dime for every thread that called for people to stop spending money, I could supreme all my gear at 100%. Personally I haven't even tried to supreme anything. From what I read though most people get it using the 5% in a few tries. Right now I would happy if they would just fix my canker.

Skiller115
02-08-2016, 08:33 AM
The last time I spent money on this game was when patron pass only cost 400 bits for 15 days.

Ray8888
02-08-2016, 09:39 AM
Join Date - Jan 2016
What ego are you? They might be doing you a favor.

Gaige12
02-08-2016, 10:34 AM
1 and this is for OP... if you're talking about people it's "their" not "there"... "there" is a place... "their" is a group of people

Actually, it would be possession. "It's their stuff." It's their way." "It's their Ark Forge." :)

Keeper Riff
02-08-2016, 10:45 AM
so Im asking all players to make a stand and not spend any money at all on the game defiance.If the game stops generating enough revenue, they will just close servers and move on to the next game.

I'm still surprised they even have a 100% upgrade option at all. Could easily be getting asymptotically close to it with no upper limit.

Claydough
02-08-2016, 12:07 PM
I have over 25 supremes, i dont see the issue?

Ive spent more on masteries than i have ever supremes.

A_D3MON
02-08-2016, 12:30 PM
Actually, it would be possession. "It's their stuff." It's their way." "It's their Ark Forge." :)

touché

/10char

Dying2Live182
02-08-2016, 12:54 PM
I don't see a big problem with the chance to supreme a weapon with af in my opinion. The abstaining of buying af is unrealistic as it will only hurt us since the developers need money to keep the game running. The only problem I think there is is the constant bad masteries and the af cap they put onto your toons. I think what would alleviate the problem somewhat is making the af cap a bit higher so you could get more af per toon. Maybe 1000 per toon instead of just 500. I think there would be a noticeable change in the game with that.

Bentu
02-08-2016, 01:16 PM
OP you want to be careful, the last person who tried to organise some sort of player stand had his account permanently deleted.

Ray8888
02-08-2016, 01:54 PM

I have the same RNG as you. Spent more on a sup crit mastery on my Mintsmeet than my last 4 supremes took to gold.

DeMoNofDEATH
02-08-2016, 02:39 PM
everyone stop spending money so the game gets shut down and someone can start a thread to complain about it....(sarcasm)

Silent_0ne
02-08-2016, 03:21 PM

See what i mean damn bad luck, on the + side i do get the masteries i want easy 1-2 tries.

hicks 00
02-08-2016, 03:32 PM
I agree that the arkforge to 100% supreme is way to high. Your suggested amounts seem more than reasonable or maybe even 1500 max. That is a lot of arkforge.

PithHelmetIrath
02-09-2016, 06:10 AM
I can't remember the last time I played an hour's worth of Defiance

^ That's my current situation..

Menetekel
02-09-2016, 08:39 AM
tell what you think

If they were to decrease the ArkForge cost then the game would be flooded with supremes... as it is I can upgrade one weapon to supreme a month from my general gameplay with a guaranteed upgrade.

potty593
02-10-2016, 10:26 AM
even if they did lower the price of arkforge to supreme a weapon to 2000 I would spend just as much as i would supreme more weapons. and use a higher percent to do it. so I don't think they would lose any money from lowering the price of arkforge. plus it would give a chance for the lower players to supreme weapons to

hempman
02-11-2016, 09:21 AM
If they were to decrease the ArkForge cost then the game would be flooded with supremes... as it is I can upgrade one weapon to supreme a month from my general gameplay with a guaranteed upgrade.

thats all well and good,but a lot of people are casual gamers and dont have the patience nor spend the time to invest in trions rng setup.
furthermore,w all the people on xbox360na,theres still only a finite amount of sups.
so,while your situation might be different,the Majority of us dont agree with the Current af costs.

btw,im sure youve heard this a Million times already,
but the AF costs to make sup weapons And reroll them/rolls/masteries is Way too High.
you are losing out on a Ton of new people building guns because quite simply its Not worth Their Time to Grind for Months just to turn 1 weapon.
please remember that most of your new players are Very limited for resources.
all these ridiculous Af costs do is make them walk away.
reposted for Destro and Rashere again.
this needs to be seriously thought about.
you guys wanna make More money right?
then use logic and reduce the af costs,and we will Want to spend/buy/earn more af.
its Very simple Logic