PDA

View Full Version : Teleportation Glitch

Ea Rapture
02-09-2016, 08:23 PM
Well, ya teleport... Anddddd ya get stuck in the ground. Can we get a fix for this? I'd like to play again with out having to wait 20 minutes

stefb42
02-09-2016, 09:34 PM
Not a fix as such but just jump to the friend/clanmate that you originally jumped to, or fast travel to the place you're at if it happens after fast travel

Ea Rapture
02-09-2016, 09:42 PM
Not a fix as such but just jump to the friend/clanmate that you originally jumped to, or fast travel to the place you're at if it happens after fast travel

You risk a disconnect doing that. That's the only problem

DEATHBRINGER210
02-10-2016, 12:59 AM
you should have rest after a minute . i wonder who said that

Bentu
02-10-2016, 01:34 AM

On the ps3 that 2nd jump normally ends up in a crit Stef.
All night I've been loading half in the ground, felt like a 99er lol.

Burned In Effigy
02-10-2016, 07:22 AM
this happened to me for 3 straight CC majors and i kept missing them. my clan would call out a major, id teleport, and stay stuck for what seemed like an eternity.

Hexthat
02-10-2016, 08:26 AM
is this a ps3 only problem

ive never been stuck in the ground like that, i have fell threw the ground and auto extracted a few times though

Hunter0
02-10-2016, 08:37 AM
is this a ps3 only problem

ive never been stuck in the ground like that

We PS3 users, get stuck in the loading screen..

hempman
02-10-2016, 08:38 AM
i noticed when i ported to Coit tower that its dropping me on the ground Above the ground.
also critted first time since patch last nite there.

other places,ive noticed i port in about halfway underground and then pop* up on the ground itself.
no clue why tho.

jumping to friends or group members last nite was hit and miss,
lots of times the command never went thru,
other times id be on my 3rd attempt and suddenly the first attempt? would go thru,
pretty sure this was All lag induced.

this is on the xbox360na