PDA

View Full Version : When Will Our Bit-Store Box outfits Be Available Account Wise?

Claydough
02-10-2016, 02:00 AM
we were told told awhile back what the outfits that we purchased through the bit store lock boxes would be available to ALL characters on the one account.

i have a years worth of outfits that i collected and paid alot for on my EU server character, but since moving to NA server, i have lost access to my favorite outfits that i forked out for during these limited time offers.

DEATHBRINGER210
02-10-2016, 02:14 AM
have you checked you claims? i have them on my eu account .

Mister Ree
02-10-2016, 02:44 AM
I was giving up on them ever doing it but seeing as the latest bundle includes one of those outfits (not one I personally own but doesn't matter) its about time trion stopped and actually fixed things, especially for their paying customers. I'm sure its getting close to a year since they said they had a fix in the works and nothing (nothing but bitstore sales of the outfits anyway).

Atticus Batman
02-10-2016, 05:24 AM
I was giving up on them ever doing it but seeing as the latest bundle includes one of those outfits (not one I personally own but doesn't matter) its about time trion stopped and actually fixed things, especially for their paying customers. I'm sure its getting close to a year since they said they had a fix in the works and nothing (nothing but bitstore sales of the outfits anyway).

Yes it includes one that they said they would offer in-store as a separate purchase at some point, Last year when it was complained about. Yet instead of offering it as a limited time outfit in the outfit section of the store like they implied that they would, they instead stuck it in yet another dumb bundle. Plenty of people would happily buy the outfits of their choosing separately, but refuse to be forced into buying a bundle pack just for the one outfit that they want. So it looks like all the outfits that were tied to RNG boxes, will now be tied to bundles instead, as a fix to the issue of them previously being character specific. :confused: :(