PDA

View Full Version : Side Mission GLITCH - Project Aegis Part 1

Michifornian
04-06-2013, 01:16 PM
Trion,

Every time I attempt to do the side mission Project Aegis Part 1 which has four mission objectives:

Activate Auto Turrets 1,2,3 & 4, i can not complete the objectives.

Yet the 5 times I have attempted to play the mission the turrets are up and running and even then when I get near the only one that has the "x button activate" option the game doesn't let me do this. I press the X button and no result. Please fix this mission as it is the only one I have let to complete out of this round of side missions before I head to the next main mission. Please find what is wrong and get this solved. I'd hate to leave a mission undone.

Thanks,

Michifornian

CrzyJoe_825
04-06-2013, 02:28 PM
I ran into the same problem, however i found it to fun mowing down waves of 50 Scitters and the Hulker crushing the warriors.

Kraix
04-06-2013, 02:33 PM
Just relog if the turret isnt respondng, i was able to complete this mission about 30min ago.

jojobean1979
04-06-2013, 02:46 PM
Just relog if the turret isnt respondng, i was able to complete this mission about 30min ago.

I've dropped the mission restarted it , logged out and back and my turrets don't respond. Only good thing about that misson being bugged is training ur weapons skills on all those npcs :P