PDA

View Full Version : Good thing this was fixed

Meee
02-11-2016, 02:41 PM
Once again after the social bug was fixed yet again another day off during a event I have no friends list , no clan list . Can't port to anyone makes the event not much fun at all . I have seen a few others in zone saying they have the bug too . I really don't like to come on the forums and cry like this but I mean come on guys get it together here . Also since the bug bash came out the has been much more lag then usual . It take about 15 to 20 seconds to swap guns

Jesse Is A Beast
02-11-2016, 03:34 PM
Once again after the social bug was fixed yet again another day off during a event I have no friends list , no clan list . Can't port to anyone makes the event not much fun at all . I have seen a few others in zone saying they have the bug too . I really don't like to come on the forums and cry like this but I mean come on guys get it together here . Also since the bug bash came out the has been much more lag then usual . It take about 15 to 20 seconds to swap guns

Only 15 to 20 seconds!? You lucky dog! It takes me about a minute to get off 1fps

konstantinov
02-11-2016, 03:37 PM
Both of you have the social glitch right now.

Jesse Is A Beast
02-11-2016, 03:40 PM

Do I at least win a cheap coin dozer type prize? No? Ok

Meee
02-11-2016, 06:08 PM

Yup I sure do . Seen a few in zone saying they had it aswell . Can only jump to clan mates on the same shard

Jesse Is A Beast
02-11-2016, 06:26 PM
Yup I sure do . Seen a few in zone saying they had it aswell . Can only jump to clan mates on the same shard

Only select clan mates too. Half my clan list doesnt let me even click their name

Ronin9572
02-12-2016, 06:07 AM
This happened to me as soon as I logged in today. 1st my friends list was empty than my clan mates. Periodically I see a clan mates on my list or can see them talk. This is so very awesome...NOT! So much for this being addressed... smh Trion'd again!