PDA

View Full Version : Lvl 1150 searching for EU Guild

Yuki_k
04-06-2013, 01:25 PM
Hey guys,

I'm 18, and I've played games like BF3 and Cod before. I would really like to join an english speaking clan as I'm a Russian living in Germany - just for practising purpose you know ^^. Would like if some guild would be interested ^^

infernomage39
04-06-2013, 01:27 PM
No offence but wow. No life much?

princ3ss cuit3
04-06-2013, 01:29 PM
No offence but wow. No life much?no life lmao
what u doing then play the game no offence

Nate Arclight
04-06-2013, 01:30 PM
Hey dude whats up were based in the US but I don't think that should be a problem because I have a friend in Switzerland that I played BF3 with all the time come check us out at aata.enjin.com and ignore the guy above me their is nothing wrong with being good at a game lol I laughed at people like him in BF3 because I was a Col 100.

princ3ss cuit3
04-06-2013, 01:32 PM
Hey dude whats up were based in the US but I don't think that should be a problem because I have a friend in Switzerland that I played BF3 with all the time come check us out at aata.enjin.com and ignore the guy above me their is nothing wrong with being good at a game lol I laughed at people like him in BF3 because I was a Col 100.

i am a col lvl 2 in battlefield 3 :)

Nate Arclight
04-06-2013, 01:34 PM
i am a col lvl 2 in battlefield 3 :)

awesome lol but I was talking to MrInferno because its just funny how many people use that no life comment I mean seriously is it that wrong to be good at a game lol

infernomage39
04-06-2013, 01:35 PM
So tell me, you use the same **** bucket or what? Also, i said it because it doesnt take skill to level up in an mmo. It takes time. And apperently, he spends all of it on defiance xP

princ3ss cuit3
04-06-2013, 01:37 PM
awesome lol but I was talking to MrInferno because its just funny how many people use that no life comment I mean seriously is it that wrong to be good at a game lol

no it not wrong be good at game's

Colteran
04-06-2013, 01:39 PM
No offence but wow. No life much?

What's wrong with people spending their time differently than you?

Nate Arclight
good one haven't heard that before and besides that you tube series is pretty funny haha you mad now lol gotta love immature gamers like you the size of their brain is quite small.

princ3ss cuit3
So tell me, you use the same **** bucket or what?

why r you rage in all the post on here it mean't to be a friendly

Nate Arclight
04-06-2013, 01:42 PM
no it not wrong be good at game's

exactly lol just like its not wrong and awesome when a girl gamer comes along and kicks *** I love it my girlfriend does that every now and then on BF3 and CoD lol.

infernomage39
04-06-2013, 01:42 PM
And what youtube series? Battlefield friends? Trust me. Ive heard the term much longer than that series was even existing. Its not immature. I was asking a simple question if he no lifed the game. Apparent by my use of the question mark(?). Now please stop trolling/baiting.

Nate Arclight
04-06-2013, 01:43 PM
And what youtube series? Battlefield friends? Trust me. Ive heard the term much longer than that series was even existing. Its not immature. I was asking a simple question if he no lifed the game. Apparent by my use of the question mark(?). Now please stop trolling/baiting.

not trolling you just don't like the truth

infernomage39
04-06-2013, 01:46 PM
not trolling you just don't like the truth
What truth? Im. A decent player overall. If you were saying i was bad and that was the "truth" your talking about, then you're wrong. Im actually a decent player in all games :) and also, im not sure how'd you know if im good or bad at anything unless you played with me but clearly you haven't.

Yuki_k
04-06-2013, 01:47 PM
no life lmao
what u doing then play the game no offence

I don't take that serious what you're saying, but that's me. Others would sad because of your answer.

princ3ss cuit3
04-06-2013, 01:47 PM

why dont you stop picking on people and acting hard over a form room that meant to be for friendly chat not what your doing picking on people now you grow up dear and act your age not your shose

infernomage39
04-06-2013, 01:48 PM
why dont you stop picking on people and acting hard over a form room that meant to be for friendly chat not what your doing picking on people now you grow up dear and act your age not your shose
I can't even understand you. Sorry.

princ3ss cuit3
04-06-2013, 01:49 PM
I don't take that serious what you're saying, but that's me. Others would sad because of your answer.

no hun it was to infernomage39 hun sorry

princ3ss cuit3
04-06-2013, 01:49 PM
I can't even understand you. Sorry.

ok then let try this i will be reporting u

Nate Arclight
04-06-2013, 01:50 PM
What truth? Im. A decent player overall. If you were saying i was bad and that was the "truth" your talking about, then you're wrong. Im actually a decent player in all games :) and also, im not sure how'd you know if im good or bad at anything unless you played with me but clearly you haven't.

I don't care about your ability to play a game that's not what I was referring to. Man your brain is small; I must be speaking to 12 year old.

princ3ss cuit3
04-06-2013, 01:51 PM
I don't care about your ability to play a game that's not what I was referring to. Man your brain is small; I must be speaking to 12 year old.

@infernomage39 ..... u r just trolling the form room's

infernomage39
04-06-2013, 01:51 PM

Well sorry, i cant read minds. Explain then what you were referring to. Also, i already said i wasn't sure what you mean't by truth.

Yuki_k
04-06-2013, 01:53 PM
no hun it was to infernomage39 hun sorry

Oops should refresh my english skills. So my answer's referring to the guy that has posted above you ^^

Nate Arclight
04-06-2013, 01:57 PM
Oops should refresh my english skills. So my answer's referring to the guy that has posted above you ^^

sorry bout that Yuki but hope you decide to still check us out and unlike infernomage39 here we are mature and just like to have fun bro aata.enjin.com

infernomage39
04-06-2013, 01:59 PM
ok then let try this i will be reporting u

For what? You and nate are the two ganging up on me. Im done even replying. Rude monkeys on this forum.

purehealthy
04-06-2013, 02:24 PM
I could use a Clan myself, I'm from Scotland, would be braw to get chatting and playin' wie some regular faces.