PDA

View Full Version : Burning rubber side mission bug

Cyberwolf
04-06-2013, 01:28 PM
I just tried to do the burning rubber side mission and found my first game bug I think. In burning rubber the part that I think is broken is when you are to plant the bombs on the scavenger rollers. I see a glowing spot for the bomb to go but there is no interaction point. I tried from different angles standing and kneeling nothing popped as with most thing you can interact with. I'm going to give it another shot and see what happens.

I gave it another try same issue... Hope its fixed on the 15th.

unchainedt
04-13-2013, 07:27 PM
same problem. I think only one person can do it and then it has to reset?

Creme
04-14-2013, 11:58 AM
I had this same issue. What caused it was I was shot during the time I was trying to plant the bomb. Just abandon the mission, kill all of the raiders then plant all bombs without being interrupted and it will work fine. Or put yourself on the other side of the map from the Raiders so the bomb plant won't be interrupted.

unchainedt
04-15-2013, 01:14 PM
I had this same issue. What caused it was I was shot during the time I was trying to plant the bomb. Just abandon the mission, kill all of the raiders then plant all bombs without being interrupted and it will work fine. Or put yourself on the other side of the map from the Raiders so the bomb plant won't be interrupted.

ah ok, Thank you! It was really pissing me off. A little annoying though that you can't be hit, def a bug.