PDA

View Full Version : Trion, stop giving me all these useless OJ ego power chips and no rig for them

Charapoo
02-15-2016, 03:17 AM
I have noticed a dramatic increase in the number of OJ EGO power based cyber chips as expedition rewards. I find this to be rather asinine, considering most players have trouble finding an OJ rig to even put them in.

Why the loot table for expo boss drops has to be filled with so much useless trash is beyond me. It was bad enough when we complained about all the shields we were tired of seeing in lockboxes, and in response Trion made the shields now account for 1/3 of expo drops. Now you are going to give me OJ's with the only value being what I can salvage it for? Most players would happily do with 1 OJ EGO chip if they just had at least a single rig to put it in.

Is this supposed to motivate us to play the bitstore cyber rig crate lottery to find our OJ rig?

Seriously. OJ EGO cyber chips have 0 trade value, it's worse than a shield drop by a long shot.

thumb
02-15-2016, 10:15 AM
Shush, I still need a few oj chips in reality they will never make all of us happy. Personally I would like to see more T4 mods for Can. Green. Etc

Ray8888
02-15-2016, 10:35 AM
He's talking about the Keystones.

r1p
02-15-2016, 10:45 AM
Shush, I still need a few oj chips in reality they will never make all of us happy. Personally I would like to see more T4 mods for Can. Green. Etc

^This.

Because a few people complained about the chip drops, the drop rates for purple chips increased and the drop rates for T4 mods decreased. What is frustrating about this is that we can already buy chips from the vendor. The drop rates for T4 mods is so bad now that my friends and I don't even bother with the "treasure rooms" or golden skitterlings anymore because it's not worth the time and ammo just to get a bunch of purple chips that we are just going to break down anyways.

thumb
02-15-2016, 11:45 AM
He's talking about the Keystones.

Well I'm building rigs for each weapon type ( I have to do something with the rigs) so I still have a use for the keystones but I understand the point.

Claydough
02-15-2016, 07:09 PM
Ignore this guy, i still have about 8 oj rigs needing oj key chips.

Ea Rapture
02-15-2016, 08:19 PM
I have 1 oj rig that serves every purpose and really don't need more chips. They're a waste of a drop. As rip said, we completely skip the skit rooms, and only check them during SP or WB for the chest that never spawns. Expeditions really need more T4 mod drops.