PDA

View Full Version : Where are the purple mods on CC??

Tazyboy06
02-15-2016, 02:10 PM
There is about 99% of blue mods
I play about 8hours / day (or more...) just have few purple mod... about 10 scope for SMG.. but only 2 canon, 1 stock and 2 magazine.. just to mod 1 weapon.. and for the other oj weapons? I will put blue mods?? there is a big problem for the chance of drop on purple mods I think...
Since start of the CC event, I loot about 10-15 legendary weapons but purple mods are just very rare... so I must put blue mods..

And WTF in expert co-op??? its for ego5000 but have as reward green mods..? seriouly?
So have all to go on "THE DIVISION"? or Trion will do something for all players??

Xyorg
02-15-2016, 02:13 PM
people playing 16 hours a day since event start cant brag about 10-15 ojs , trades some ojs for t4 modsets from thos who get lots of t4 mods , t3 that u wont have to worry about finding

Tazyboy06
02-15-2016, 02:24 PM
En fait j ai pas joué 16h, j ai joué 8h minimum par jour, depuis le debut, j en suis a plus de 60h sur l event...
le souci c est que tout mon clan a un souci de loot des mods violet et on a de quoi monté une ou deux legendaire/nommée, et le reste c est moddé en bleu... et c est comme ca pour bcp de gros joueurs avec qui on tes en contact

Skiller115
02-15-2016, 03:26 PM
There is about 99% of blue mods
I play about 8hours / day (or more...) just have few purple mod... about 10 scope for SMG.. but only 2 canon, 1 stock and 2 magazine.. just to mod 1 weapon.. and for the other oj weapons? I will put blue mods?? there is a big problem for the chance of drop on purple mods I think...
Since start of the CC event, I loot about 10-15 legendary weapons but purple mods are just very rare... so I must put blue mods..

And WTF in expert co-op??? its for ego5000 but have as reward green mods..? seriouly?
So have all to go on "THE DIVISION"? or Trion will do something for all players??

They are hidden in RNGesus' death grip!

Xyorg
02-15-2016, 03:32 PM
En fait j ai pas joué 16h, j ai joué 8h minimum par jour, depuis le debut, j en suis a plus de 60h sur l event...
le souci c est que tout mon clan a un souci de loot des mods violet et on a de quoi monté une ou deux legendaire/nommée, et le reste c est moddé en bleu... et c est comme ca pour bcp de gros joueurs avec qui on tes en contact

jai pas jouer 16 h total c 16 heures par jour minimum aussi et jai eu 4 legendaire , les bons truc jai du acheter des coffres pour avoir et je chope des mods violet aux retombe mineur le plus souvent mais apres 160 heurs a peux pres a faire que cqa jai pas drop 1 seul nommé

Mrdr
02-15-2016, 03:40 PM
Bit store.

Johnny Gatt
02-15-2016, 03:52 PM
T4 mods are in the bit store... except for guerilla buttstocks and min dmg det barrels.

Fallen_Aingeal
02-15-2016, 04:07 PM
Can't believe another entitlement thread...

SMH

Claydough
02-15-2016, 04:28 PM
Im getting plenty of t4 mods...

Ive made millions so far from selling t4 mods to vendor.

Ronin9572
02-15-2016, 04:36 PM

SMH

LOL love it! But seriously the 1st 2 days I got 6 T4 mods. Since than 3,but this could be because I slowed down the amount of grind time. I get better luck when it comes to T4'S when I do minors. Been like that the last few events for me as well.

Tyrious
02-15-2016, 04:55 PM

SMH

could it be that it is not a entitlement thread just someone pointing out that the event was poorly planed and executed and that they have drooped the ball and that we who do love this game would like to see the problem fixed and that they need to start having better drops

Fallen_Aingeal
02-15-2016, 05:12 PM
could it be that it is not a entitlement thread just someone pointing out that the event was poorly planed and executed and that they have drooped the ball and that we who do love this game would like to see the problem fixed and that they need to start having better drops

In a word, No.

*Edit*

That was crass...I'll try again;

The OP is whining about not receiving enough t4 mods to rig out his 15 or so event oj's. There are several threads already mentioning how bad the drops are and a lot of folks haven't pulled a single legendary, much less, 15.

So, in several words, No.

Ronin9572
02-15-2016, 05:16 PM
Why is everyone acting like this has been the worst event ever? Plenty of lag and ppl spawning cars. But the drops are no worse than they've ever been. I'm hearing and seeing alot of ppl with JP's,T4 mods are selling like crazy. Plenty of buying/selling/trading going on. Sure not everyone is getting what they want,it's always been this way!! Hey I know vets that have been here years are getting bored waiting to see the next new thing cause they've been here so long. Geesh ppl if your so upset and tired of the game take a break or call it quits. Seriously smh with all the damn crying and whining. Get a binky and shut it! Lol

Ray8888
02-15-2016, 05:46 PM
These are noob threads. Nobody who was here when the JPs were the Thorny Rose and Fates Kiss are whining. If they are they have very short memories. If you grind at all you should AT LEAST end up with a fully modded dual nano, BR or TMP thats Supremable. And better than most of the JPs from last year. And they removed the nanoless guns from the loot pool to make it even easier.

TLDR - Back in my day we got all whites, in the snow, uphill both ways.

Cygnus
02-15-2016, 05:56 PM
Ah, I was wondering why I hadnt received any no nano guns this time.good to know.i thought my luck had changed. Thanks for the info ray.

hempman
02-15-2016, 07:11 PM
theres deffo no nano guns dropping and so are the vertors as well....
i also mentioned it in another thread that the t4 drops seem to be nerfed this event...
sure,you get some but as the op stated,99% blues this event.

Claydough
02-15-2016, 07:15 PM
theres deffo no nano guns dropping and so are the vertors as well....
i also mentioned it in another thread that the t4 drops seem to be nerfed this event...
sure,you get some but as the op stated,99% blues this event.

The t4 drops were not touched

I and everyone else in my clan is swimming in them.

hempman
02-15-2016, 07:21 PM
The t4 drops were not touched

I and everyone else in my clan is swimming in them.
im very happy for you and your clan.
please share the wealth then,as the recoils alone are the hardest to find atm.
ill take 10 myself.....

Claydough
02-15-2016, 07:29 PM
ill take 10 myself.....

Sorry, i only have 6 of those.

I started vendoring them after that.

Mister Ree
02-15-2016, 08:54 PM
People who think this event is bad weren't around for Midsummer Mutiny. It lived up to its name, I mutinied defiance for 3 months after that debacle.

Cobra Crusher
02-16-2016, 12:14 AM
ill take 10 myself.....

Getting a t4 ar recoil stock is like getting a jackpot.

hempman
02-16-2016, 12:46 AM
Getting a t4 ar recoil stock is like getting a jackpot.
yeah,its beyond ridiculous and all the way to where the heck are they??

Ronin9572
02-16-2016, 04:12 AM
I have gotten 2 T4 ERR's from minor arkfalls. I know ppl don't bother with them but it seems they've been hiding them there.

Ray8888
02-16-2016, 07:25 AM
theres deffo no nano guns dropping

Only the bug guns. Have you seen a nanoless BR or TMP?

Cobra Crusher
02-16-2016, 01:42 PM
Only the bug guns. Have you seen a nanoless BR or TMP?

No nano on dets either.

PithHelmetIrath
02-16-2016, 02:20 PM

SMH

Reminds me of a meme that I created recently..

http://i.imgur.com/NVUnhpgl.jpg

Ray8888
02-17-2016, 06:48 AM
No nano on dets either.
The dets are bug guns.