PDA

View Full Version : Question about the new bug guns!

Skiller115
02-18-2016, 11:20 AM
Ok so how exactly are we supposed to use these things? They have low damage, no nano, low firerate, low mag, low radius, bugs have low health and low life time! I had finally got the chance to tryout the Brood launcher and it did laughable damage! And the infector bugs usually stood around with their thumbs up their arse then die in one shot or died because they have the half life of Hydrogen-7!

s1cKb0y
02-18-2016, 11:23 AM
easy answer: don't use em
another option, get the named versions of the det rocket and shotgun that have nano and roll velocity mastery to make em at least decent, other way hey are just crap... they need a buff in all aspects imo

Gaige12
02-18-2016, 11:30 AM
Ok so how exactly are we supposed to use these things? They have low damage, no nano, low firerate, low mag, low radius, bugs have low health and low life time! I had finally got the chance to tryout the Brood launcher and it did laughable damage! And the infector bugs usually stood around with their thumbs up their arse then die in one shot or died because they have the half life of Hydrogen-7!

Im pretty sure all those nerfs were done to those guns to reduce server lag and it still didn't help.

Ronin9572
02-18-2016, 11:50 AM
Seriously why did they even bother with the silly vfx and the lame bugs. Did we need some childish kids guns to make ppl interested in these. Smh...

IIpacmanII
02-18-2016, 11:51 AM
They will boost dmg soon,,,

Ray8888
02-18-2016, 11:54 AM
I wouldnt hold my breath on that. Bug Bash took 6 months and fixed two things (and broke two more).