PDA

View Full Version : Xbox beta. When?

Talagar
02-18-2013, 12:24 PM
Hi there everyone I'm new to the forums and new to the game. I found it yesterday. Does anyone know when the Xbox beta will be? If this has been addressed already I'm sorry lol. P.s I know the game launch date so lol

Codex
02-18-2013, 12:26 PM
"Soon" is the only answer they've given when it comes to the console beta (this would be on PS3 and 360). Essentially, it's a waiting game for now. It's been promised, several times, and we're just waiting on them to deliver... the delivery date should be soon ;)

Dead_Phoenix
02-18-2013, 12:27 PM
Hi there everyone I'm new to the forums and new to the game. I found it yesterday. Does anyone know when the Xbox beta will be? If this has been addressed already I'm sorry lol. P.s I know the game launch date so lol

welcome :)

ill save everyone the trouble with all the information we have reguarding the release of the beta. now this may take a while. but i feel i should fully describe the situation to the new commers, but basically what we know is :

Soon.

:P

Tyren3402
02-18-2013, 12:27 PM
Has been asked and answered many times. Just gotta search on the forums a little harder sir.

They haven't announced a console beta yet. There will be one, just haven't announced it yet.

mr_mover34
02-18-2013, 12:30 PM
Didn't they do a "stress test" at least a week before each previous Beta test? I am putting my money down on the console test being 2 or 3 weeks before the release date.

Talagar
02-18-2013, 12:31 PM
Ok thanks for all your replies. Looking forward to killing hell bugs with you guys ;)

Duskky
02-18-2013, 12:34 PM
Ok thanks for all your replies. Looking forward to killing hell bugs with you guys ;)

I'm hoping the "soon" becomes a date soon I'd like to get in on the xbox beta. :3

You can add me on xbox if you need anyone to play with for Defiance.. GT Pony Enchanter

Edit: Welcome to the Forums as well.

Dead_Phoenix
02-18-2013, 12:35 PM

always here to help, just remember to bring the usual fee with you on ark fall hunts :)

Talagar
02-18-2013, 12:40 PM
always here to help, just remember to bring the usual fee with you on ark fall hunts :) fee? lol. and do you mind if i snag your codes?

Dead_Phoenix
02-18-2013, 12:43 PM
fee? lol. and do you mind if i snag your codes?

well yes actually i do! i put them there to show off not for people to use....

lol feel free thats why they are there. the are our codes people have found. iv only found one of them but were working togther to find the rest :)

and yes the initial fee is 1 ark code or 1,000 in game to pay for 1 ark code hunter to go to psychatric theropy.

SparklingNugs
02-18-2013, 01:38 PM
When? Soon.

Aaricane
02-18-2013, 02:56 PM
the initial fee is 1 ark code or 1,000 in game to pay for 1 ark code hunter to go to psychatric theropy.Yes my Doctor says i should be able to continue the code hunt in the next 20-25 weeks.....

Nero012
02-18-2013, 03:13 PM
The dreaded "soon" how I hate that word when it comes to great things

JustinD92
02-18-2013, 08:07 PM
Check this link everyday and you will find out as soon as it is posted.

http://www.defiance.com/en/beta/

Rokkrwolf
02-18-2013, 08:24 PM
Well we all know when it is announce we will all be shouting it from the roofs. So we hope it is announced "Soon"

Nervusbreakdown
02-18-2013, 09:05 PM
it might sound crazy but there is no game for me to play then this game, I try to enjoy other games and only Guild Wars 2 is keeping me in check, I have been waiting on the console version and hoping it will be very well beta where it runs very smooth and enjoyable.

Dead_Phoenix
02-19-2013, 01:29 AM
Yes my Doctor says i should be able to continue the code hunt in the next 20-25 weeks.....

np problem I got the note in the post, although I maybe no doctor but im sure a twisted ankle should heal quicker then that...

Dead_Phoenix
02-19-2013, 01:30 AM
it might sound crazy but there is no game for me to play then this game, I try to enjoy other games and only Guild Wars 2 is keeping me in check, I have been waiting on the console version and hoping it will be very well beta where it runs very smooth and enjoyable.

your not alone on that. Im exactly the same