PDA

View Full Version : Ps3 servers unstable?

Brak
02-20-2016, 08:35 PM
Is it always this unstable, on Sat. night, because I see nothing on the server status page indicating a problem, but I am consistently being booted with a time-out error. I have a wired connection with a solid 50 Mbps+ connection so it is hard to believe the problem is on my end. Anyone else having issues?

Jeff Lonestar
02-20-2016, 10:30 PM
what!? oh noooooo... not us. as far as i know EVERYONE on ps3 has a perfect connection to the servers. Lag & Disconnect FREE! its extremely Rare to dc from the Server, or have Invisible Enemies, Vehicles, & road guard rails on ps3. thats more of a pc problem. xD

wjssmith
02-20-2016, 11:28 PM
In case you missed it, that was sarcasm. It's always extremly unstable during major event cycles.

Ronin9572
02-21-2016, 05:23 AM
Yesterday and last night I had the worst case of invisible hell bugs. They would phase in and out. Luckily the matron was always visible so I could shoot something to raise my score. But to the OP server stability has always been an issue. For many this event has been the worst as far as stability.

konstantinov
02-21-2016, 05:38 AM
At least the car spammers were abel to keep the matron underground for over 3 mins last night.

Mrdr
02-21-2016, 06:15 AM
At least the car spammers were abel to keep the matron underground for over 3 mins last night.

Yeah WTF is this car spamming ****? What dip **** troll started this dumb ****ery and why? If people think it makes any difference in their score or loot then they're idiots. If they're doing it to be trolls then mission accomplished.

konstantinov
02-21-2016, 06:17 AM
Yeah WTF is this car spamming ****? What dip **** troll started this dumb ****ery and why? If people think it makes any difference in their score or loot then they're idiots. If they're doing it to be trolls then mission accomplished.

The ring leader of this whole car spamming thing on ps3 NA comes to the forums and complains about lag and not getting drops. If you want to know his name hit me up ingame.

Brak
02-21-2016, 06:17 AM
what!? oh noooooo... not us. as far as i know EVERYONE on ps3 has a perfect connection to the servers. Lag & Disconnect FREE! its extremely Rare to dc from the Server, or have Invisible Enemies, Vehicles, & road guard rails on ps3. thats more of a pc problem. xD

Sassy, but helpful to know it isn't me, being new to mmo's it is not easy to get used to the broken feeling. Almost enuff to make me want to play an offline game instead. Thx everybuddy for the replies.

Mrdr
02-21-2016, 06:21 AM
Sassy, but helpful to know it isn't me, being new to mmo's it is not easy to get used to the broken feeling. Almost enuff to make me want to play an offline game instead. Thx everybuddy for the replies.

This is my first MMO too...it's still fun even with the instability...but more so if you're in an active clan who communicate regularly. Good times can be had along with the frustration.

Mrdr
02-22-2016, 06:26 PM
The ring leader of this whole car spamming thing on ps3 NA comes to the forums and complains about lag and not getting drops. If you want to know his name hit me up ingame.

Will do...thanks.