PDA

View Full Version : Double hunter reqs?

Cobra Crusher
02-22-2016, 03:52 PM
Only had 3 reqs in my weekly crate. What happened to double req week?

J3R3MIAHS
02-22-2016, 03:56 PM
Was wondering the same.....

Claydough
02-22-2016, 03:58 PM
Its intended to give you double hr after you claim your weekly.

Its the same as the double rep weekends, by the time you find out about it, you've already completed all of your weeklies

Ray8888
02-22-2016, 03:59 PM
How about the Daily for PP?
And you're not the only one... http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?234238-Double-Golden-Skitterlings-Double-Hunter-Requisitions!&p=1881850&viewfull=1#post1881850

Cobra Crusher
02-22-2016, 04:04 PM

Its the same as the double rep weekends, by the time you find out about it, you've already completed all of your weeklies

If were not supposed to open it until friday then why did some of my clanmates get 6 today?

Ray8888
02-22-2016, 04:10 PM

WUT

Seriously what are you trying to say here?

s1cKb0y
02-22-2016, 04:49 PM
if u claimed the weekly and/or daily box before the event ended u only got 3 reqs / 1 more if u have patron... tested it with an alt...
after the event ended at 5pm here (GMT-3), claimed my weekly and daily and got 8 reqs

thx trion for leting us know this, prolly a lot of people claimed em before event ended and now they only got 3 or 4....

Claydough
02-22-2016, 04:57 PM
WUT

Seriously what are you trying to say here?

Im trying to say, they activated the weekly before they activated the double HR reward.

And confirmed by sickboy above.

Id usually add somthing here to give the devs a small tip in avoiding this kind of stuff, but it was probley no accident and they know damn well how to implement this better...

Hunter0
02-22-2016, 05:06 PM
double nonsense.. Just waiting for the expo-extraction compensation now. And expo extraction/drop fixes too maybe ?

PithHelmetIrath
02-22-2016, 11:18 PM
Luckily I had to work later than usual yesterday, I ended up getting my 6.

Id usually add somthing here to give the devs a small tip in avoiding this kind of stuff, but it was probley no accident and they know damn well how to implement this better...

Amen.

irisawifi
02-23-2016, 05:40 PM
Yup. This happened to me. Saw and claimed the weekly at 2:30pm, but event started at 3. Didn't get double. Going to check the announcement now. Sucks bc thats 4 extra HR I wont have for the weekend...

Are we supposed to get it next Monday instead? Why is it done this way? If it's in the daily and weekly, why have people wait an hour? figures theone day I log on earlier than usual...:/

edited to add: so yeah -next monday gotta claim the rewards before 3pm est to get the double . but by then the new week has started and whatever expo count youre on during the event will be reset and you have to use another HR and have one hour to play the double skitterling. unless Im wrong and am misinterpreting what I read.

Total nOob mistake on my part. sheesh.