PDA

View Full Version : Come on now devs, when is this going to honestly be fixed?

Olaf
02-23-2016, 05:46 AM
I just received an OJ frag grenade from a t4 lockbox. The first OJ grenade I have ever received from a box. I already have full OJ grenades from trades, but you know, figured I'd give a buddy the OJ grenade I just received. Go to check my claims and whaddya know, its not there? Even though I am fairly sure i had full grenade count on all grenades in my inventory, even if I didnt, why should the game screw you out of a reward just because you haven't topped up your 100 scrip grenades?.....

What gives Trion, this buggy grenade system has been around forever, when's it going to be fixed and who should I talk to, to get that OJ frag added to my claims??

Bentu
02-23-2016, 06:12 AM
Also if you are are patron pass holder you can hold 6 grenades so may think that you're ok with 5 in the inventory when you need 6.

Ronin9572
02-23-2016, 06:26 AM
^that happened to me twice when I had my PP...

Olaf
02-23-2016, 06:27 AM
Also if you are are patron pass holder you can hold 6 grenades so may think that you're ok with 5 in the inventory when you need 6.

I don't have patron but fair point. Still don't understand why they haven't fixed this though. OJ nades should go to claim if u have the same oj nade regardless of your nade count.after all its a reward.

Kuroro
02-23-2016, 07:23 AM
i have been working on an electric pulser for months and a day it dissapeared from my inventary,it was t6 with perfect rolls already,modded.i stopped playing a friday and i came back the other friday,it was gone for no reason...

PithHelmetIrath
02-23-2016, 07:58 AM
Those bit store lockboxes aren't going to create themselves, people.. lol