PDA

View Full Version : Dust 514

rory macl
02-24-2016, 04:59 PM
As the title says are there any Dust mercs transitioning to this game? I'm on the NA server ps3, just looking to play with fellow dusters.. o7

Ronin9572
02-24-2016, 05:46 PM
Welcome to Defiance! If you scroll down thru the threads there have been a few Dust 514 players transitioning here. Probably many more but haven't posted on forums. Also try the clam threads,you might find some postings there. Happy hunting!

Gaige12
02-24-2016, 06:10 PM
As the title says are there any Dust mercs transitioning to this game? I'm on the NA server ps3, just looking to play with fellow dusters.. o7

Hey sorry to hear about the Dust servers going down in May. Took a little break from everything CCP for the most part and only log into EvE to keep up with corpies.

rory macl
02-24-2016, 06:53 PM
Welcome to Defiance! If you scroll down thru the threads there have been a few Dust 514 players transitioning here. Probably many more but haven't posted on forums. Also try the clam threads,you might find some postings there. Happy hunting!

Thank you sir, been here a week and having fun.

rory macl
02-24-2016, 06:59 PM
Hey sorry to hear about the Dust servers going down in May. Took a little break from everything CCP for the most part and only log into EvE to keep up with corpies.

CCP has soured me, bought aurum(dust pay currency) and a day later cancelled the servers. SP boosters mean nothing now. Still on Dust but barely after finding Defiance. o7