PDA

View Full Version : Amazon UK Update 18-02-2013

Silvanos
02-18-2013, 02:02 PM
This is just an update email i received from amazon UK when asking fro them to look further into the pre-order bonuses... This is the reply i got.

Hello xxxxx,

Greetings from Amazon.co.uk.

I am writing in relation to your order # xxx-xxxxxx-xxxxxxx for "Defiance: Ultimate Edition (PC CD)".

We have been informed by our technical team that the Beta event has not started and won't begin until early March and the Beta codes will be emailed in early March.

Should you require any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us

So by the looks of it and even after all the hard work Lance devoted to this, Amazon still have no clue.
Im just crossing my fingers for early march i guess. I guess if Amazon were a gaming company and actually kept up to date with things it might have been a different result.

Hope this give others some hope atleast.

Dekar
02-18-2013, 02:17 PM
I think too many people were assuming that trion had an exact date for every beta. They made it pretty clear that these aren't simply "early play" beta's but they are there to identify and fix problems, so they have to space things out dependent on what issues they find. I think the March beta the amazon guy talks about is more close to an early play thing we all Really want. ;) We will just have to see!