PDA

View Full Version : Season 4 - nice Job - please make it PVP and COOP

SySCo2k5
03-02-2016, 06:31 AM
I just completed the Season 4 Missions.

The Missions on the Map are ... well ... a bit disappointing ... but the Map ... the Aquarium ... it's so nice!

So many floors on several height levels, so many possibilities to hide and spots for sniping, so many details and areas to explore!

This Map is, in my opinion, perfect for creating new PVP content or as a new, short COOP map!

Please Trion, don't let it be an on-time job. This new Map is so much fun.

Archunters, if you already done the Missions and if you are on my side, thinking the same way, please comment and tell Trion about your thoughts on it. Hopefully we'll be heard this time!

Thanks SySCo2k5

Leopenza1915
03-02-2016, 08:29 AM
I like that idea! Support!

Hunter0
03-02-2016, 08:57 AM
I'm with you. But, expo extraction/rewards must be fixed first ! Now who's with me? ;):D

SlowEatin
03-02-2016, 09:03 AM
Please make season 4 re-playable!!!!!

hempman
03-02-2016, 09:14 AM
id love for this to be in the coop list of replayable missions.
this would be a great challenge at threat level 10.

Neutronenstern
03-02-2016, 11:09 AM
The Monteray-Aquarium-Map is a nice job! And we need this map immediately for Coop and PvP! :D

But the Season 4 content altogether ...isn't a nice job. :(
The bugs are found in the one week(!) on PTS are now on Live.
On PTS the map was playable for 4 Players, now it's only solo.
No Rewards for EGO 6000 Players.
The Weapon for the Pursuit ...is it a bad joke? What is it, a SAW or a Disruptor? And I have to buy Bitstore-Crates for the Synergie? Why???
...sry, but I'm deeply disappointed... :(:(:(
So, Season 4 is a second, nice teaser...or something.
I have guess they have said in the Livestream last December, this year will come a big, new content release with the Aquarium of Monteray, Shrill, etc. An now...this Update...isn't a big, new content release. My opinion.