PDA

View Full Version : Price Check: Supreme Jackpot Wildcat

Saminator
03-04-2016, 08:13 PM
EEC HP-7 Wildcat
Ego: 6000
Mods: t4 recoil, t5 crit, t5 mag, t4 sight
Synergy: Assassin (first two parts synergised)
Mastery: X1.15 Crit Mult
Rolls

X1.03 Fire Rate
X1.50 Mag
X0.80 Reload
5% Health Damage
X1.12 Dmg
X1.35 Crit Mult

It has 7.8x crit without a crit rig.

What does this gun worth? Far as I know it's currently the highest crit gun in the game.

Claydough
03-04-2016, 08:42 PM
EEC HP-7 Wildcat
Ego: 6000
Mods: t4 recoil, t5 crit, t5 mag, t4 sight
Synergy: Assassin (first two parts synergised)
Mastery: X1.15 Crit Mult
Rolls

X1.03 Fire Rate
X1.50 Mag
X0.80 Reload
5% Health Damage
X1.12 Dmg
X1.35 Crit Mult

It has 7.8x crit without a crit rig.

What does this gun worth? Far as I know it's currently the highest crit gun in the game.

liberty eagle is highest crit still i think

Saminator
03-04-2016, 09:01 PM
Doesn't the nano suck on that though? Lemme check it.

Edit: just seen it, yeah it can be 4% more crit than this gun but Liberty eagle is electric so it's only good against shields, where as this pistol is one you'd actually use at boss fights to land really high critical shots. Not to mention 50% chance to go into overcharge after a full reload.

Just wanna know what this guns value is really.

Ea Rapture
03-04-2016, 09:21 PM
Doesn't the nano suck on that though? Lemme check it.

Edit: just seen it, yeah it can be 4% more crit than this gun but Liberty eagle is electric so it's only good against shields, where as this pistol is one you'd actually use at boss fights to land really high critical shots. Not to mention 50% chance to go into overcharge after a full reload.

Just wanna know what this guns value is really.

Elec is better than Rad. If the gun is critting, it already bypasses plates. So the Wildcat really kinda blows because of its nano.

Also, Miasma may have an equivalent Crit rating due to 10% Crit as well, although it's bio.

Octo
03-04-2016, 09:23 PM
My Sovereign Wolf has 8.4 without rig. So the Eagle can reach... 8.6 maybe ? But yeah, it's elec.
Now the Miasma also has more mag and more firerate so it's probably the best pistol atm.
And for the price, it's probably ridiculous, on any server. You don't sell this kind of gun, a trade is more interesting.

Claydough
03-04-2016, 09:56 PM
Elec is better than Rad. If the gun is critting, it already bypasses plates. So the Wildcat really kinda blows because of its nano.

Also, Miasma may have an equivalent Crit rating due to 10% Crit as well, although it's bio.

*against sheilded targets

now what shielded targets that are susceptible to crits are you shooting with a wolfhound?
but yes, you are right, but in practice, the LE has no real use *yet*

as a general elect vs rad, i still swing towards rad.
the difference between they dmg difference whilst critting is minimul, but if you miss those crits, this difference is huge shooting through 4.5 more plates.

but electric has a better proc that stuns, this can be both good and bad. i hate electric users in war below, procing those bio men can make those crits very hard to land

Claydough
03-04-2016, 09:59 PM
i also thought the miasma was oj/gold dmg roll?

i may be wrong, my interest in a bio wolfhound is very low

as for pricing, i wouldn't sell mine for under 50mil, and i would pay 25mil tops for one.

Saminator
03-04-2016, 10:16 PM

Yes but electricity is good against only shields. No proper arkfall boss or warmaster even have shields, so it makes the gun kinda useless which is why it's nowhere near as popular as the wildcat and black cat.

Skiller115
03-04-2016, 10:17 PM
i also thought the miasma was oj/gold dmg roll?
No it has oj crit.
http://i.imgur.com/XHQZ1u6.jpg

my dc-6 laying goose still have the same dmg

Skiller115
03-04-2016, 10:22 PM

The LE only truly pulls it's weight in Heaven Sent on DM trash mobs because any high crit wolfhound will OHK in pvp even with fire nano!

Saminator
03-04-2016, 10:27 PM
Yeah, good against dark matter and 99ers but I think everything else the wildcat would dominate in. Even though the wildcat has 4% less crit, the dmg to health is way higher as I think it's X1.00 to health dmg, where as I think electric is only 0.75x to health, so it's losing far too much dmg there already which is why you don't see it being used in boss fights.

Not only that but once the radiation procs it does around 20% - 30% more dmg too. So even though the crit is 4% lower, it has all of these other benefits, and like I said, 50% chance of overcharge on a full reload too :).

http://www.defiancedata.com/page=15/nano-effects

Check that link out to find the dmg multiplier that all the nanos do.

Ea Rapture
03-04-2016, 11:49 PM
Yeah, good against dark matter and 99ers but I think everything else the wildcat would dominate in. Even though the wildcat has 4% less crit, the dmg to health is way higher as I think it's X1.00 to health dmg, where as I think electric is only 0.75x to health, so it's losing far too much dmg there already which is why you don't see it being used in boss fights.

Not only that but once the radiation procs it does around 20% - 30% more dmg too. So even though the crit is 4% lower, it has all of these other benefits, and like I said, 50% chance of overcharge on a full reload too :).

http://www.defiancedata.com/page=15/nano-effects

Check that link out to find the dmg multiplier that all the nanos do.

Benefits, but a rubbish nano.

Imo, Rad doesn't compare to any Crit based guns ever, now you say that it beats it vs health, while true, Fire would be better then, making black cat the best option. In any Crit situation. Use an Elec AR and a fire wolfhound.

Logain
03-05-2016, 03:52 PM

Benefits, but a rubbish nano.

Imo, Rad doesn't compare to any Crit based guns ever, now you say that it beats it vs health, while true, Fire would be better then, making black cat the best option. In any Crit situation. Use an Elec AR and a fire wolfhound.

What if I told you that there are some enemies in PVE in which crit hits DO NOT bypass plates?

Ea Rapture
03-05-2016, 03:57 PM
What if I told you that there are some enemies in PVE in which crit hits DO NOT bypass plates?

And those are?

A majority of the time, crits bypass plates and thus makes Rad an ultimately useless nano.

Skiller115
03-05-2016, 04:45 PM
And those are?
Tankers and Warmaster

A majority of the time, crits bypass plates and thus makes Rad an ultimately useless nano.
A majority of the time, waiting to get crits on hellbugs, Gulanee, bulwarks, and Tankers/Electrocutioners and thus makes fire/electric/syphon useless nanos.

Logain
03-05-2016, 04:45 PM
And those are?

In short, WM (no one notices bc plates are gone so quickly), bosses and mini bosses in Expos, as well as enemies boosted in Expos from either mini boss, spike, or green spike.

EDIT: Rad wolfhounds are your best friend against electric 10 plated biomen.

Claydough
03-05-2016, 05:24 PM
what exactly are you shooting with your electric wolfhound?

Ea Rapture
03-05-2016, 07:33 PM
In short, WM (no one notices bc plates are gone so quickly), bosses and mini bosses in Expos, as well as enemies boosted in Expos from either mini boss, spike, or green spike.

EDIT: Rad wolfhounds are your best friend against electric 10 plated biomen.

My crits bypass the captain plates in expos, so I'm unsure if you mean those guys? Cause the Ten plate biomen get their plates bypassed if I Crit.

Saminator
03-05-2016, 09:05 PM
I think you're one of the very few that prefer electric high crit pistol to the rad one. Good for you for being different! But yeah I do still think the jackpot Wildcat is worth way more than the Liberty Eagle, due to radiation, oldest jackpot in the game, and 50% chance of overcharge.

Ea Rapture
03-06-2016, 09:44 AM
I think you're one of the very few that prefer electric high crit pistol to the rad one. Good for you for being different! But yeah I do still think the jackpot Wildcat is worth way more than the Liberty Eagle, due to radiation, oldest jackpot in the game, and 50% chance of overcharge.

Oh, I have Carpal Tunnel. It's hard for me to use Semi-Auto anything, so I stick to automatics for the most part. I don't much care for Rad, as I stated previously, simply because it's a waste of a nano IMO. I generally try to Crit, if I can and would like another nano when I do.

PTR47
03-06-2016, 12:13 PM
Tankers and Warmaster

Scrapper Progenitor too. We should start a list. Good info on tankers I wanted to do some testing -- thanks.