PDA

View Full Version : Double Tap to roll not saving

WhiteStrike
03-05-2016, 09:30 AM
How many months will it take to address this? I hate it when I'm in an Expo or PvP and can't roll away from attacks.
Trion, why isn't this a priority?

SlowEatin
03-05-2016, 09:41 AM
IDK the auto aim feature is disabled too. seems it's skill vs skill in pvp.

WhiteStrike
03-05-2016, 09:48 AM
IDK the auto aim feature is disabled too. seems it's skill vs skill in pvp.

What I'm mentioning here is an option the turns itself on after you log out even tough it was turned off.

PS:There is aim-assist in PvP.

Hexthat
03-05-2016, 09:50 AM
who care if it saves, by default it should be off.

SlowEatin
03-05-2016, 09:51 AM
I apologize, i misunderstood. Deleting my first response

Claydough
03-05-2016, 02:58 PM
i used to complain about this in every Q&A since they added the feature.

its just such an easy fix that is incredibly tedious to keep changing this setting EVERYTIME you play

ive since switched to a mouse/controller combo and now have a dedicated roll button, but i remember the struggles

crazyged
03-06-2016, 11:46 PM
Do what I do - If you have a nice, clicky mouse wheel, map roll to the middle mouse button.

It enables you to roll without frantically scrabbling on the keyboard, with just a teeny shift of your finger.

Only works if the scroll is clicky though, or you tend to swap weapons in mid roll...

WhiteStrike
03-07-2016, 01:04 AM
Do what I do - If you have a nice, clicky mouse wheel, map roll to the middle mouse button.

It enables you to roll without frantically scrabbling on the keyboard, with just a teeny shift of your finger.

Only works if the scroll is clicky though, or you tend to swap weapons in mid roll...

Sadly, this won't work for me as I am a console player.