PDA

View Full Version : Quick Question....

TwistedSynns
04-06-2013, 02:51 PM
I logged on today and seen the message about the Episode Quest are now available. Arent those the missions that had the huge star above them , i did those all on day 1 , are there new ones now? cause if there is i dont see any.

Unsent Soul
04-06-2013, 02:52 PM
It shows which ones are episode vs story in the legend.......

TwistedSynns
04-06-2013, 02:54 PM
It shows which ones are episode vs story in the legend.......

i know that , what im asking is they said "they are now available". What im asking is if they added some more and im just not seeing them or if they are talking about the ones that have been in the game since day 1

Unsent Soul
04-06-2013, 02:56 PM
Well if you did them all then there aren't any new ones... It's just a simple reminder for people that might be watching the show and playing to keep up.

Lion_Turtyle
04-06-2013, 03:16 PM
Well if you did them all then there aren't any new ones... It's just a simple reminder for people that might be watching the show and playing to keep up.
This^

They were just letting people know that they have until the 15th to complete them before the missions are gone.

Amber Fae
04-06-2013, 03:18 PM
I logged on today and seen the message about the Episode Quest are now available. Arent those the missions that had the huge star above them , i did those all on day 1 , are there new ones now? cause if there is i dont see any.

probably just lag.. whenever i get on its like "POWER LEVEL 200!!" but im over lvl 600 o-o