PDA

View Full Version : Question on Defiance Community Page?

JustinD92
02-18-2013, 11:21 PM
On the http://community.defiance.com/en/ page I was wondering if at all possible to maybe have a Guild/Clan Spotlight for Each platform to show the top guilds and their progress on defiance? That would be awesome! It would fit right under twitch.tv link. Maybe a link that says Top Defiance Guilds and it goes to a page listing PC, Xbox 360, and PS3. Under it list the Top 3 guilds on each with a link to their site? Would be awesome for us XD. Just a thought, but what does everyone else think?:eek:

Escyos
02-18-2013, 11:44 PM
Do we know if clan achievements/points exist to be able to be ranked? Or is it entirely social?

Dead_Phoenix
02-19-2013, 01:44 AM
Still very little word on it. Only there working on the clan system.

Jenbuu
02-19-2013, 03:04 AM
If they did it from achievements only that would be good.
But if you had guilds featured and others not featured ten it could cause a CM problems because of the question " why were they picked and not us"

Dekar
02-19-2013, 12:42 PM
Seems like a neat concept, but I think that should come around after the game is actually running. Not enough in game details for clans yet, let alone out of game..

JustinD92
02-20-2013, 12:27 PM
Yea, this is what I originally thought of. You never know though. Could be a great addon to keep the Defiance site more active with traffic, and guilds stronger by trying to achieve the top ranks.
Seems like a neat concept, but I think that should come around after the game is actually running. Not enough in game details for clans yet, let alone out of game..

Dead_Phoenix
02-20-2013, 12:30 PM
Yea, this is what I originally thought of. You never know though. Could be a great addon to keep the Defiance site more active with traffic, and guilds stronger by trying to achieve the top ranks.

absolutly! i really hope they make a good strong clan/guild system.

JustinD92
02-20-2013, 02:28 PM
Only thing to do is wait and code hunt. Right Phoenix lol