PDA

View Full Version : Things that the game needs

buzzkiller
04-06-2013, 03:48 PM
Please let's Band together and get a soundtrack added onto the game could you ever imagine grand theft auto with no music come on people get with the times entertainment entertainment entertainment that's what we're here for

Jestunhi
04-06-2013, 03:49 PM
I'll only turn it off anyway, waste of time & money as far as I'm concerned.

:edit:

I'll use either my own music or none if I'm on VOIP.

buzzkiller
04-06-2013, 03:51 PM
If I was playing with my Clan maybe the music wouldn't be necessary but when you're playing by yourself and cruising around the world to be nothing better than jamming out or if you're going against one of the bosses jamming out to some hard-core music to help bring the mood around and get everybody pumped

buzzkiller
04-06-2013, 03:56 PM
Another thing that I believe that the game could benefit from his area chat if your happen to be doing a mission and another guy happens to coming to your area you should be able to hear him or him hear you so the we can communicate to see how far along the mission that you are and if you like the way things are going maybe you guys can join up and go to the next mission together. Yes I know you can text chat but are you really Going to be doing that rate in the middle of a mission?

Jestunhi
04-06-2013, 04:01 PM
Another thing that I believe that the game could benefit from his area chat if your happen to be doing a mission and another guy happens to coming to your area you should be able to hear him or him hear you so the we can communicate to see how far along the mission that you are and if you like the way things are going maybe you guys can join up and go to the next mission together. Yes I know you can text chat but are you really Going to be doing that rate in the middle of a mission?

Once voice remembers when it's been turned off (it forgets each time you close the client currently) and has a push-to-talk button (currently it transmits every breath, burp and random conversation, not to mention background sounds like TV, children, etc) then I can see it possibly expanding outside of the current party voice chat.

But until then, please God no...

buzzkiller
04-06-2013, 04:14 PM
I think an area push to talk would be wonderful so if a random Pops in on my mission we can communicate and do it together as a team. And yes I do understand about hearing people's mothers or their kids and random conversations That can be solved by purchasing a high-quality Gaming headset With noise cancellation.

buzzkiller
04-06-2013, 04:17 PM
Please if anybody else has any ideas on what we can implement into the game please bring them to the forefront. I'm tired of buying game after game after game I would like to find a long-term game that would keep Growing with the players

Jestunhi
04-06-2013, 04:19 PM
I think an area push to talk would be wonderful so if a random Pops in on my mission we can communicate and do it together as a team. And yes I do understand about hearing people's mothers or their kids and random conversations That can be solved by purchasing a high-quality Gaming headset With noise cancellation.

Push-to-talk itself would solve it, as the mic would not be left open all the time and therefore would not end up focusing on what little sound it can find (i.e. background noise).

FYI there is a suggestions forum here: http://forums.defiance.com/forumdisplay.php?38-Suggestions!

I expect this thread will be moved there at some point.

buzzkiller
04-06-2013, 04:21 PM
Another thing that I think would be cool Is if at some of the Military bases We could hang out with our friends in play mini games like target practice Vehicle races Vehicle jumps Etc. You know just to save zone to hang Out and do something productive together why we are waiting on the rest of our party

Snaloe
04-06-2013, 04:21 PM
I wish the Voice toggle would turn off all Voice chat for players, hate it when people take on and on in Co-Ops while im trying hard to hear the dialogue cos its my first time there.

Jestunhi
04-06-2013, 04:22 PM
I wish the Voice toggle would turn off all Voice chat for players, hate it when people take on and on in Co-Ops while im trying hard to hear the dialogue cos its my first time there.

It does, but it doesn't save correctly.

Each time you launch the game you need to turn it on and back off again.

Snaloe
04-06-2013, 04:23 PM
Ah thanks for the heads up, will remember that :)

Scyris
04-06-2013, 04:35 PM
I think it needs more better textures, especally for the pc version, because lets be honest, x360 quality textures are fairly **** by todays standarts. I'd also like to be able to put weapons on my vechicles like guns and such.