PDA

View Full Version : Expeditions Drops Ninjanerfed?

s1cKb0y
03-18-2016, 11:51 PM
So last week drops on expeditiona were pretty decent, some oj rigs some oj chips and a couple of supremes but this week nothing but purps and rarely a crappy oj shield..

Is just me or they nerfed the drops after last update?

Starting to get pretty tired of grinding for hours only to get purps...

Kuroro
03-19-2016, 12:25 AM
hum... i dont know but yesterday i lost my progress because of an autoextract and today a friend too,it happened us when we killed us by mistake with secret admirer,we both died because of damn hellbugs,same way and auto extracted both

Formy Virtueme
03-19-2016, 01:19 AM
Not good to say, got a oj syphon resistor last night. But yeah, lots of purple stuff, and getting blue stuff from the crates on Mutants and Raiders at tier 30.

BTW:

When are they gonna fix the crates counting on their respecting pursuit. Now my mutant crates counts up the raiders crates pursuit.

Olaf
03-19-2016, 01:33 AM
hum... i dont know but yesterday i lost my progress because of an autoextract and today a friend too,it happened us when we killed us by mistake with secret admirer,we both died because of damn hellbugs,same way and auto extracted both

I lost my progress twice this week because of auto extracts. Never mind the awful drops it always gives.

tarmim
03-19-2016, 01:37 AM
Expedition rewards are the same crap as always. I"ve been doing expos since they came out and still haven't gotten an oj rig

nick145
03-19-2016, 02:20 AM
I pulled two ojs in the last couple of days which is good since they were both in one run (I solo up to round 15 then reset) but before that things were much worse.

So last week drops on expeditiona were pretty decent, some oj rigs some oj chips and a couple of supremes but this week nothing but purps and rarely a crappy oj shield..

Is just me or they nerfed the drops after last update?

Starting to get pretty tired of grinding for hours only to get purps...

I personally think you have just been very lucky. It took me 500 expos before I finally pulled a supreme and I have pulled 11 ojs to date including oj chips and rigs.

lightweedhawk
03-19-2016, 04:44 AM
Droped critical mass and couple oj rigs this week, but yesterday got auto esxtracted at t90 and since then only blues and some purples....

doctordabs
03-19-2016, 07:36 AM
this is yet another reason why i ragequit

f**k corporate trion calling the shots refusing to let the devs fix bugs but forcing them to do cash grabs....

i dont know how they dont get up and walk off the job.. i know they got mouths to feed but these devs could get better jobs elsewhere without being forced to shyte on the users...... shame on you trion

Sevrin
03-19-2016, 11:15 AM
I dunno if they have gotten worse lately (and I dunno how they could, really?). But the whole expo reward v time/effort is seriously flawed and needs to be adjusted. While I don't do nearly as many expos as you do, I can't remember the last time I pulled any OJ, even a crappy one. And I haven't seen an OJ rig for months.

Mister Ree
03-19-2016, 11:56 AM
I don't get why people are even still doing expos tbh. The supreme weapons were added and everyone thought they were jackpots (and if you take the time to go back through old threads where players and devs were talking about these everytime a player called them jackpots the devs would go silent... funny that). Anyway while that was a possiblity I guess they were worth grinding if you really wanted one of them but we all found out god knows how many months later that they weren't.

To me, even when I thought they were jackpots they were a bit lacklustre and even less so now, so whydo people keep playing this broken unrewarding content that costs money? Its bizarre, and its always the same people complaining here about it. Did you not all learn the first 100 times that this is broke?

As for the topic, I wouldn't know if its been ninjanerfed but its completely plausable since trion have a track record for nerfing stuff and not telling us in patch notes.

Hunter0
03-19-2016, 01:02 PM
I don't get why people are even still doing expos tbh. The supreme weapons were added and everyone thought they were jackpots (and if you take the time to go back through old threads where players and devs were talking about these everytime a player called them jackpots the devs would go silent... funny that). Anyway while that was a possiblity I guess they were worth grinding if you really wanted one of them but we all found out god knows how many months later that they weren't.

To me, even when I thought they were jackpots they were a bit lacklustre and even less so now, so whydo people keep playing this broken unrewarding content that costs money? Its bizarre, and its always the same people complaining here about it. Did you not all learn the first 100 times that this is broke?

As for the topic, I wouldn't know if its been ninjanerfed but its completely plausable since trion have a track record for nerfing stuff and not telling us in patch notes.

I want expo extraction/drops to be fixed so i can make 2 good OJ rigs full of oj chips. At the moment i don't play expeditions.

Edit: More importantly: I'd like so badly (disconnecting with no reasonable reason issue) to be fixed. It's on the top of every1's bug list.

s1cKb0y
03-20-2016, 02:16 AM
well another day of grinding for 8hs/15 rounds and all i got was a ****ty oj infector....
serioulsy trion, u are taking away the fun this game was ofering me and my friends lately
last week was pretty decent and we all were happy with the drops but after the bundle update drops been nothing but crap
playing for hours just for geting vendor crap its pretty frustating and other than expos theres nothing else fun to do and if that becames boring and dissapointing then i should find another game that provides me the fun this game is lacking

so pls for christ sakes give us better drops on expos or otherway people gonna keep leaving the game
idk reduce the drop table to the better drops as we reach higher tiers/rounds, remove all those weapons nobody uses, remove backpack syns, remove nanoless weaps, make em worthwhile since in other instances this game has to offer the drops just sucks (havent gotten a oj from a major arkfall for months / warmaster drops sucks and are unsupremeable / incursions/sieges drops sucks and well taking bout the rest is just useless)

Sevrin
03-20-2016, 08:27 AM
^^^^^ This. If anything forces me out of the game, it will be the terrible expo reward v effort ratio. The way it is now, there is really nothing rewarding left for many of us to do but go elsewhere. Sad to say.

s1cKb0y
03-21-2016, 02:03 AM
well definelty they nerfed drops... this week was nothing but disapointment... thx trion for taking the fun away...
hope u improve the drops soon cause im really thiking in finding another game that delivers the fun this game lost...

nick145
03-21-2016, 02:09 AM
well definelty they nerfed drops... this week was nothing but disapointment... thx trion for taking the fun away...
hope u improve the drops soon cause im really thiking in finding another game that delivers the fun this game lost...

i really do think you just had an unlucky week. remember the drops are randomly generated. it takes luck to pull stuff from this game. i did better this week than i have in a while 3 ojs (a weapon a chip and a rig).

W84IT
03-21-2016, 05:08 AM

Since new bundles you say?well makes sense,think about it,you can get oj chips and rig from bit store,and what you can get from bit store gets nerfed in game (AF 4 example)...specific items don't get nerfed but ojs all together because it's easier...just a theory...LOL

Olaf
03-21-2016, 05:20 AM
Since new bundles you say?well makes sense,think about it,you can get oj chips and rig from bit store,and what you can get from bit store gets nerfed in game (AF 4 example)...specific items don't get nerfed but ojs all together because it's easier...just a theory...LOL

I've been getting the same old useless chips, syphon resist chips, really?

W84IT
03-21-2016, 05:57 AM

i get those 2...a lot

nick145
03-21-2016, 06:00 AM

you wouldnt be complaining about those if you ever came across me in pvp, they might just save you from dying.

not to mention how helpful they wre when you have to fight jackson in the war below on a high tier.

Johnny Gatt
03-21-2016, 08:57 AM
I did one round of hell bug hunt this week for my three cores as usual. Got all blues as expected. Not ninja nerfed for me .. LOL.

Mrdr
03-21-2016, 09:00 AM
I did one round of hell bug hunt this week for my three cores as usual. Got all blues as expected. Not ninja nerfed for me .. LOL.

Was thinking the same...you have to actually have gotten something better than blues (or the occasional purple vehicular damage reduction chip) in order for it to be nerfed.