PDA

View Full Version : what is your warmaster loadout?

Kuroro
03-22-2016, 08:33 PM
I was thinking about mine,i like it very much,it is: revenant + whispered death,with blur + omni rig t4.revenant does 8k dmg per shot aprox so a burst would be doing around of 192k dmg,and i have seen my whispered death´s shots doing up to 490k dmg but they do a different amount according to my rig and dmg spikes around (when doing crit of course).I think that loadout hits very heavy but it does not help to score a lot if i dont kill volges too.The good thing is that i dont miss a shot with that loadout,and i can score a lot with a bio smg and mass cannon but when people invites me i dont really care about the score

What about yours?

Crack
03-22-2016, 09:15 PM
Depends on the room. If theres a bunch of low egos, Ill run a Dancing Lady and a bio pl8 smg.

If a few of us vets get together and we are going for a quick kill, then I will run a rad Ultimag to keep the WM proc'd to increase everyones dps, and a high crit tachmag.

I also run ammo spikes, shrill nade, and power stim.

Perks I use are blast shield, gun slinger, and few of the "out of combat" ones (A hanging WM not engaging you is out of combat).

I also use a Bullseye Ark and "on shield break" perks (which is why I rage when a noob shows up with bmgs healing and protection spikes). lol

CotySky
03-22-2016, 09:53 PM
I've had success with my ghost duster and turtle dove loadout. As far as perks, i use any that help with crit and overcharge.

NullWolf
03-22-2016, 09:54 PM
Weapons = Miasma + a toss up between my DC9 and BHF tachmag usually

Shields = sometimes Omec for the speed boost, sometimes DH WW for the bonus it gives everyone around when my shield drops

Overcharge

BaronFrosch
03-22-2016, 10:05 PM
Wolfman + Bio FoP Tmp for his Armor

and

Black Cat + (Bio Converted) DC-5 Golden Ring for his health

tarmim
03-22-2016, 10:36 PM
Lately i have been doing more wm, i use a wolfman and a rad converted ghostmaker

dremora ven0m
03-23-2016, 01:21 AM
Bio Pl8 3x dmg tach mag with a st fire quick repeater on 1 toon & a supreme bio hogleg oj dmg sup durabilty with devil advocate on main toon!

Kuroro
03-23-2016, 02:03 AM
I used to play with dc9+wolfman but i wanted to try the expo weapons.Btw i got black widow some hours ago so i think i´ll start using black widow+whispered death

Leopenza1915
03-23-2016, 02:32 AM
T6 Bio Shrilltech Pulser With x2 Recoil, T6 Natural dmg and 5% Durability and Miasma

tarmim
03-23-2016, 03:43 AM
I find fire better nano for wm than bio

pew pew pew
03-23-2016, 03:50 AM
Equip:
Sup Sweet Nothing
Sup Black Cat
EXL Brief Candle (Wetwork, Ego 3k-ish)
Omni (with Nano, Crit & Reload chips)

Overcharge:
Quick Charge
Killing Machine
Kinetic Transfer
Bloodlust
Sucker Punch
Gunslinger
Conflagration
Radiation Burns
Single Minded

I've got ride of empty shield perks not only because of the Black Cat but also of the BMG users.

A hanging WM not engaging you is out of combatOhh, is that correct?

stefb42
03-23-2016, 04:15 AM
I find fire better nano for wm than bio

Bios only use in a wm is farming points, the wms plates are destroyed in seconds of them replenishing (after hanging etc), and the crystal armor isn't actually armor or Shield but rather HP, its just there to protect the crit spots, I find the wolfman does higher dmg per shot than most pulser of different nanos, and the wolfman is a Tachmag with almost twice the fire rate of a pulser

Logain
03-23-2016, 04:25 AM
No "Out of Combat" perks do not work as WM is always in combat.

Per described by a developer several months ago. I will try and hunt down the statement.

My Loadout: http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?160891-Simple-Warmaster-Guide#2

Ray8888
03-23-2016, 05:21 AM
I use a supreme Mintsmeet mastered for sup crit with a Rebel booster and mostly overcharge and fire perks.

Bentu
03-23-2016, 05:44 AM
Varies by character depending on what weapons they have but they'll all have a Wolfhound and a AR/SMG of some sort.

Who remembers the days of the Surgebolter sound ringing around of the War monkies chamber?

r1p
03-23-2016, 06:03 AM
My preferred loadout is my pre-patch high-mag (potential 5x) bio Crime Fighter for the armor and my 0-charge Telespanner with OJ max links. After the armor is gone I usually just wrap a rubber band around the trigger so it can keep healing everyone and come back after the match is over.

When I want to live dangerously I either use my RS Pulser that has DC9 MK2 rolls and my JP Wildcat or my 3x damage BHF Tachmag and pre-patch OJ damage 3x crit fire Wolfhound. I use a purple rig with one 1 OJ and 5 purple precision chips which boosts my Wildcat up to 8.3x crit.

WhiteStrike
03-23-2016, 06:55 AM
Black Cat
Spinal Tap TMP or Demon Hunter MK2

Overcharge

Ammo Spike

Shrill or Bio Nades

Ammo Spike

Hexthat
03-23-2016, 07:03 AM
EXL Brief Candle "wetworks" so when it breaks i give DMG boost others

SMG sometimes a springer sometimes a FOP

Devil's always bust out the devil's for like 717k per shot when hanging

if i want first place and care not for win or not i use nothing but ammo spikes and MC

konstantinov
03-23-2016, 07:04 AM
I just let people carry me.

Hexthat
03-23-2016, 07:12 AM
seeing how today is wednesday ill give the monkey a try a few times today

pew pew pew
03-23-2016, 09:50 AM
No "Out of Combat" perks do not work as WM is always in combat.

Per described by a developer several months ago. I will try and hunt down the statement.

My Loadout: http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?160891-Simple-Warmaster-Guide#2Hehe, nice perk setup :P And remembers me to try out Pumped Up :) And thanks for the clarification of 'out-of-combat'

Sevrin
03-23-2016, 10:14 AM
- Weapon = Wolfman MKII supreme (or in the alternative high crit BHF tmp).
- Shield = Rhino Bullseye ark
- Perks = What Logain suggests with an emphasis on crit perks but Kinetic Transfer and Kill or Be Killed, for sure.
- Rig = OJ omni with overcharge cap, filled with crit, reload and nano chips as well as crit passive abilities (mag avenger and avenger shield) and damage passive (mag spiker).
- Nade = OJ bio
- Stim = Power Stem

Ammo spikes usually, but will switch if others are not using damage.

Logain
03-23-2016, 10:57 AM
Hehe, nice perk setup :P And remembers me to try out Pumped Up :) And thanks for the clarification of 'out-of-combat'

Here is a Dev comment on "Out of Combat (http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?178517-2.405-to-PTS&p=1648635&viewfull=1#post1648635)."

Here is the summary DefianceData (https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjq1OvKrdfLAhWGPB4KHeoYDu8QFggeMAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.defiancedata.com%2Fpage%3D402 %2Fout-of-combat-targets&usg=AFQjCNEXozyb8nIBzXaZxeJT8AsoD4hTKQ&sig2=w1CXK0-bor7qN33fkAHStw).

Issue is that the Warmaster is constantly receiving damage and never gets to reset to being out of combat: "Each time a player or NPC is damaged by someone a 5 second timer starts and the character is considered to be In Combat while that timer is running." So if you were to stop firing for 5 seconds you might be considered "out of combat" so that the next shot you fire is "out of combat" but as soon as it hits your are back in combat again. (See clear as mud).

Fallen_Aingeal
03-23-2016, 11:17 AM
I just let people carry me.

I'm with ya, my friend! The thing is either gonna live or die...*shrug*

I'd just as soon lolligag around upstairs than go down and trouble myself to have to actually do anything.

I also have to agree with r1p. Nothin' finer than tackling a monkey with a infector and cf! Sometimes the bloodhound will do the trick.

Definitely NEED to use decoy so I can glitch 'im into the wall.

Protection spikes are an absolute MUST! I mean, seriously, who likes to get tossed around when he throws his snowball at ya??? C'mon...

Catch ya at the next WM...

r1p
03-23-2016, 11:22 AM

I'd just as soon lolligag around upstairs than go down and trouble myself to have to actually do anything.

I also have to agree with r1p. Nothin' finer than tackling a monkey with a infector and cf! Sometimes the bloodhound will do the trick.

Protection spikes are an absolute MUST! I mean, seriously, who likes to get tossed around when he throws his snowball at ya??? C'mon...

Oh man I forgot all about the Bloodhound! I really need to get myself a decent MK1. Off to the trade forums....

Ea Rapture
03-23-2016, 11:56 AM
I use a Crime fighter and a Nano-less Surge Bolter in War Master; its the best setup. I drop him crazy fast as long as I have 50 others in there.

Fallen_Aingeal
03-23-2016, 12:09 PM
Oh man I forgot all about the Bloodhound! I really need to get myself a decent MK1. Off to the trade forums....

I may have an extra. I'll check me inventory.

Lycan Nightshade
03-23-2016, 01:01 PM
As of late its been T6 Sweet Nothings, oj RS wolfhound ammo spike, and Overcharge

Impearlex
03-23-2016, 01:17 PM
Needler rad cannoneer + golden ring + respark bullseye ark
Sometimes i use a 3crit ps wolfhound when i want to farm some arkforge.

Claydough
03-23-2016, 01:21 PM
I use a spanner protector so i can heal everyone while he's hanging from the wall.

It really improves dps alot by not having people go down, ideally though, you really want about 7 healers for best results

tarmim
03-23-2016, 01:24 PM

LOL awesome post