PDA

View Full Version : San Francisco Weekly Contracts

Relapse
04-06-2013, 04:20 PM
Just curious if anyone has completed their 2 weekly contracts to achieve 50 and 75 Bulwark kills and wondering how you'd mind sharing how you achieved them. We are looking for faster ideas than just running around looking for 1 to kill here and there.

Jack Johnson
04-06-2013, 04:27 PM
Do the side mission Leave no Survivors I think it is called, you get 3 bulwarks once you defeat all the trash there. Just a matter of going in, wiping out the trash, getting your bulwark kills, doing something else, then coming back and repeating. I haven't completed the weekly yet because you need an absurd 75 of them, but that's one way to do it.

Relapse
04-06-2013, 04:36 PM
Do the side mission Leave no Survivors I think it is called, you get 3 bulwarks once you defeat all the trash there. Just a matter of going in, wiping out the trash, getting your bulwark kills, doing something else, then coming back and repeating. I haven't completed the weekly yet because you need an absurd 75 of them, but that's one way to do it.

I've already completed every side mission in the game, is there anyway you could contact me in game under Relapse and show me? If we could find another spot that works similar to this one we could just float back and forth and you're more than welcome to join our group and teamspeak while we do it.

Figma
04-07-2013, 07:40 AM
Can anyone post the location of this side mission since i have done it already
or better draw it here with paint or something
http://orcz.com/images/1/17/Datarecordermap2.jpg

Neyschka
04-07-2013, 09:22 AM
I used Rampage: Dark Harvest at the overpass. You can get at least 6 per attempt.

Paragons
04-07-2013, 10:31 AM
I've already completed every side mission in the game, is there anyway you could contact me in game under Relapse and show me? If we could find another spot that works similar to this one we could just float back and forth and you're more than welcome to join our group and teamspeak while we do it.

They are always repeating just go back to the areas and they constantly repeat; the mission areas.
He means if you clear it give it a sec and come back; the mission will spawn like an event. Pretty fast respawn on most.

As for this quest, yeh thats a lot off bulls lol, Probably much easier making a group for it. One of the achievements is for ridding shotgun in a vehicle; so u could get cred for that while running around with someone. taking turns.

Paragons
04-07-2013, 10:32 AM
yeah for one if guna solo it; make yourself a load out for taking them out with less hassle; thats what its their for.

Figma
04-07-2013, 11:14 AM
They are always repeating just go back to the areas and they constantly repeat; the mission areas.
He means if you clear it give it a sec and come back; the mission will spawn like an event. Pretty fast respawn on most.

As for this quest, yeh thats a lot off bulls lol, Probably much easier making a group for it. One of the achievements is for ridding shotgun in a vehicle; so u could get cred for that while running around with someone. taking turns.

Where is the area?