PDA

View Full Version : Nano Effect Chance and Perma-Bio

WhiteStrike
03-26-2016, 09:00 AM
The Perma-bio bug that occurs in PvP extremely often is a bug that slows the character to 5% of their movement speed permanently until they get hit with a Bio Grenade (activating Blur sometimes fixes this as well).
From what I've observed, this bug occurs very often if the Biological weapon in question has a higher Nano-effect chance than usual, due to Synergy, Chips or Catalyst Mod.
The last February event introduced Bio Blast Rifles with a Nano Catalyst function. As such, this bug is now even more common and PvP is extremely broken.
Trion, any plans to fix this instead of fixing "text bugs" and launching bugged overpriced bundles?

Skiller115
03-26-2016, 09:22 AM
The Perma-bio bug that occurs in PvP extremely often is a bug that slows the character to 5% of their movement speed permanently until they get hit with a Bio Grenade (activating Blur sometimes fixes this as well).
From what I've observed, this bug occurs very often if the Biological weapon in question has a higher Nano-effect chance than usual, due to Synergy, Chips or Catalyst Mod.
The last February event introduced Bio Blast Rifles with a Nano Catalyst function. As such, this bug is now even more common and PvP is extremely broken.
Trion, any plans to fix this instead of fixing "text bugs" and launching bugged overpriced bundles?

Oh it's so bad against players using Until Deaths, that gun has like 100% proc chance and it makes me want to quit the match because everytime you get killed by one you get perma Bio every single time!

tarmim
03-26-2016, 10:33 AM
Oh it's so bad against players using Until Deaths, that gun has like 100% proc chance and it makes me want to quit the match because everytime you get killed by one you get perma Bio every single time!

Ikr i asked one of my buddies why do you use UD against players with bio resist build he said that he wants to activate glitch or somthing like that idk the exact translation

WhiteStrike
03-26-2016, 10:36 AM
Ikr i asked one of my buddies why do you use UD against players with bio resist build he said that he wants to activate glitch or somthing like that idk the exact translation

With what letter did your buddy's name start with?

tarmim
03-26-2016, 10:37 AM
Char name starts with m ends with t

Hint: there's a crime and an animal in his name

WhiteStrike
03-26-2016, 10:42 AM

So my suspicions are correct...

Claydough
03-26-2016, 03:40 PM

i could get banned 10 times over trying to guess this name

tarmim
03-26-2016, 04:34 PM
Pm me your guesses lol

Mrdr
03-26-2016, 05:18 PM
For once, WhiteStrike, I agree with you 100%...clearly a bug that needs fixing.

tig3r
03-26-2016, 06:17 PM

He tries too hard imo :)

xXxDSMer
03-26-2016, 09:59 PM
If you shoot a corruptor at the ground then run through the puddle - is that the same movement speed you're experiencing while corroding from bio in pvp?

And are you living longer than a corruptor's poop shoes takes to wear of on its own (without rolling)?

If yes to both, then there's no bug.

Cobra Crusher
03-26-2016, 11:29 PM
If you shoot a corruptor at the ground then run through the puddle - is that the same movement speed you're experiencing while corroding from bio in pvp?

And are you living longer than a corruptor's poop shoes takes to wear of on its own (without rolling)?

Hes saying on respawn you get the perma bug boots. Happens to me too. It wont fix until you use blur or bio nade yourself.

WhiteStrike
03-27-2016, 12:51 AM

I'm getting Bio'd by the Until Death and the Bio effect never wears of naturally, even if I roll. If I die, I respawn with Bio speed as well until I throw a Bio grenade at my feet.

tarmim
03-27-2016, 01:10 AM
This bug can also occur even if you don't die

JustAmule
03-27-2016, 07:26 AM

thought this would be fixed with the last pvp update since they were working on it what? 5 months?