PDA

View Full Version : Until Death OP for PvP?

DiskoSvir
03-29-2016, 09:32 AM
Does anyone else think that UD is OP in PvP because of it's nano effect compiled with synergy that boosts bio nano effect chance? Not to mention the UD having the perma bio bug too.... Every time I face someone with that weapon, I always get "poop shoes" on first hits.

Kuroro
03-29-2016, 09:35 AM
Does anyone else think that UD is OP in PvP because of it's nano effect compiled with synergy that boosts bio nano effect chance? Not to mention the UD having the perma bio bug too.... Every time I face someone with that weapon, I always get "poop shoes" on first hits.

there are better blast rifles than ud,not named,but yeah the perma bio bug is a pain in the ***...

DiskoSvir
03-29-2016, 10:02 AM
there are better blast rifles than ud,not named,but yeah the perma bio bug is a pain in the ***...

I'm not just talking about perma bio bug, which yeah, is very annoying, I'm talking about getting poop shoes immediately after facing enemy using UD, which makes you extremely easy target to take down... No other bio ar's do that.

WhiteStrike
03-29-2016, 10:04 AM
I'm not just talking about perma bio bug, which yeah, is very annoying, I'm talking about getting poop shoes immediately after facing enemy using UD, which makes you extremely easy target to take down... No other bio ar's do that.

That's because of the Passionate Blast Rifle's high shot count + Synergy nano process chance boost .
And yes, it is obviously OPed. But all Blast Rifles are OPed.

s1cKb0y
03-29-2016, 10:05 AM
yea best PVP BR imo atm, wish they fixed the perma bio glitch tho

DEATHBRINGER210
03-29-2016, 10:06 AM

the apex ,scourge and all charged bio weapons cause perma poop boots too

nick145
03-29-2016, 10:08 AM
its not oped if i can beat it with a vbi smg

DiskoSvir
03-29-2016, 10:13 AM
That's because of the Passionate Blast Rifle's high shot count + Synergy nano process chance boost .
And yes, it is obviously OPed. But all Blast Rifles are OPed.

Yes I already said that in my first post, synergy nano effect is most problematic, and all blast rifles are not OP, just best for PvP. Guns with high rate of fire are best in almost every PvP game, blast rifles and smg pulsers being in Defiance.

I said ar's only mate, but still, if it had rad effect, it wouldn't be problem... Problem is having you slowed down to snail movement always and right away.

You won't beat skilled UD player with vbi smg, trust me.

DEATHBRINGER210
03-29-2016, 10:18 AM
all nano effects are lagging all of them. its the bio effect that you can really notice the most. but every single nano is lagging behind

tarmim
03-29-2016, 10:20 AM

Everything with a bio effect can cause the glitch

s1cKb0y
03-29-2016, 10:21 AM

Lmao good luck with that

DiskoSvir
03-29-2016, 10:22 AM
Lmao good luck with that

Yeah, exactly my first reaction to this post.

tarmim
03-29-2016, 10:23 AM
Smgs are op in pvp. If its user sucks at aiming then he will easily be wrecked by a br

DiskoSvir
03-29-2016, 10:26 AM
Smgs are op in pvp. If its user sucks at aiming then he will easily be wrecked by a br

They're not, they're easily beaten by AR from a few meters away... problem is people running into smg users instead of staying a bit away and taking them down... smg's are good for close combat (very close) but useles from a far.

s1cKb0y
03-29-2016, 10:28 AM

yea at close range and prolly a tachmag or pulser, not a ****ty vbi smg xD

ps: they need a buff in accuracy and dmg imo

tarmim
03-29-2016, 10:29 AM
They're not, they're easily beaten by AR from a few meters away... problem is people running into smg users instead of staying a bit away and taking them down... smg's are good for close combat (very close) but useles from a far.

Brs need to be used at close range distances aswell. A skilled smg user can easily beat ppl with brs

Skiller115
03-29-2016, 10:29 AM
That's because the UD has like 75-90% nano effect chance so you can get poop shoed in one to two hits, it's basically pvp for beginners with that gun because you don't really have to worry about your victim trying to fight back because they will be busy rolling off the poo while you can take your precious time with your Bio nano to dps them to death.

tarmim
03-29-2016, 10:30 AM
That's because the UD has like 75-90% nano effect chance so you can get poop shoed in one to two hits, it's basically pvp for beginners with that gun because you don't really have to worry about your victim trying to fight back because they will be busy rolling off the poo while you can take your precious time with your Bio nano to dps them to death.

Exactly this.

Fallen_Aingeal
03-29-2016, 10:34 AM

Gonna have to disagree here. With falloff barrels it's amazing the range certain smg's have.

There's a guy on PS3na that uses a Dancing Lady with a falloff that is just plain deadly...

nick145
03-29-2016, 10:40 AM
Gonna have to disagree here. With falloff barrels it's amazing the range certain smg's have.

There's a guy on PS3na that uses a Dancing Lady with a falloff that is just plain deadly...

i use a t5 fall off barrel on my nezumi and i beat the ud and other br users 90% of the time. i really enjoy the messages they send me calling me a hacker because of the distance i kill them at with my nezumi.

DiskoSvir
03-29-2016, 10:43 AM
Brs need to be used at close range distances aswell. A skilled smg user can easily beat ppl with brs

They work best in close ranges, but have no problem taking down smg's users from a far, while smg users do.

Yea mate I know, even when not rolling you're basically standing still while getting shot at.

Never seen this happen in PC/EU in PvP (smg user taking down someone from 5+ meters away) Still if he has good falloff percentage, he can't have high dmg right?

Hunter0
03-29-2016, 10:43 AM
It's 100% not OP without the fire thing. So u see the weapon itself is certainly not OP.

tarmim
03-29-2016, 10:46 AM
With brs recoil and accuracy how do you kill anyone with them from afar???

nick145
03-29-2016, 10:47 AM
Never seen this happen in PC/EU in PvP (smg user taking down someone from 5+ meters away) Still if he has good falloff percentage, he can't have high dmg right?

wrong. while it is true i dont get the 11% extra damage from a power bore a vbi smg has a higher crit and smaller bloom than a tachmag. in other words more of my bullets make contact with my opponents face resulting in more overall damage.

my nezumi basically has the fall off crit and accuracy of an ar with the fire rate of an smg. it is quite deadly.

DiskoSvir
03-29-2016, 10:48 AM
i use a t5 fall off barrel on my nezumi and i beat the ud and other br users 90% of the time. i really enjoy the messages they send me calling me a hacker because of the distance i kill them at with my nezumi.

Then you're not taking down skilled users, as I said before, give UD to someone a bit more skilled than others and you'l see what I mean... Especially on PC.

It's 100% not OP without the fire thing.

Fire has nothing to do with it's being OP, it's bio effect spawning on you right away making you a living statue in PvP.

DiskoSvir
03-29-2016, 10:49 AM
wrong. while it is true i dont get the 11% extra damage from a power bore a vbi smg has a higher crit and smaller bloom than a tachmag. in other words more of my bullets make contact with my opponents face resulting in more overall damage.

my nezumi basically has the fall off crit and accuracy of an ar with the fire rate of an smg. it is quite deadly.

Are you ps/xbox user? If that's not the case, then I strongly believe your server has barely any good PvP-ers.

nick145
03-29-2016, 10:50 AM
Then you're not taking down skilled users,

i highly disagree. i have taken down some of the better br users on xbox 360 na with my nezumi. just because you cant do it doesnt make me any less skilled.

tarmim
03-29-2016, 10:51 AM
just because you cant do it doesnt make me any less skilled.

+1 to this hehe

DiskoSvir
03-29-2016, 10:53 AM

Not a problem with mouse.

i highly disagree. i have taken down some of the better br users on xbox 360 na with my nezumi. just because you cant do it doesnt make me any less skilled.

PC is very different than xbox/ps, you're more skilled with mouse and keyboard... well skilled might be wrong word... easier to controll i guess.

DEATHBRINGER210
03-29-2016, 10:54 AM
there is this guy that likes to bunny hop from a far with his dc9 with a t5 falloff . i jump back and snipe him right is his head . you would think he would learn his lesson. but no , he would talk so much bs about players that use cloak . and guess what. he started using cloak now , :)

DEATHBRINGER210
03-29-2016, 10:55 AM

pre patch brs with -recoil rolls

tarmim
03-29-2016, 10:57 AM
It doesn't matter how well you can control the recoil, the accuracy is still horrible it is impossible to kill anyone with it from a distance

DiskoSvir
03-29-2016, 10:57 AM

It's the mouse and keyboard too, i'm willing to bet it's easier to control br's on PC rather then on xbox/ps

It doesn't matter how well you can control the recoil, the accuracy is still horrible it is impossible to kill anyone with it from a distance

As I see as stated in your signature that you're playing with controller, trust me, it's quite easy to controll it with mouse and keyboard.

tarmim
03-29-2016, 10:58 AM
It's the mouse and keyboard too, i'm willing to bet it's easier to control br's on PC rather then on xbox/ps

Platform doesn't define gun's base accuracy

DEATHBRINGER210
03-29-2016, 10:58 AM

dude my brs dont move . unless i move them to aim at a different spot

DiskoSvir
03-29-2016, 11:00 AM
Platform doesn't define gun's base accuracy

I'm willing to bet it's easier to control recoil with keyboard and mouse.

That's quite logical.

tarmim
03-29-2016, 11:01 AM
I'm willing to bet it's easier to control recoil with keyboard and mouse.

I'm not talking about recoil

xXxDSMer
Everything with a bio effect can cause the glitch

Not to pick on you, but I find it funny people are trying to say a nano proc that is doing what it is supposed to - is a glitch.
It takes a good while for poopshoes to wear off on its own without rolling around, regardless what caused the poopshoes.

---

Also find it rather funny that there's this amount of complaining about FOP BRs (including UD, but UD is not the only bio FOP BR out there).... but yeah, it's rather funny that there's this level of belly aching about FOP when there's another weapon with 10% more nano chance on all shots, as well as an entire other syn with that same additional 10% nano chance on crits - but there's not been many or any complaints about those proccing their nano effects

or current roll system brs with rolls along the lines of blue recoil and t4 or t5 recoil mastery (possibly green recoil with sup recoil)... but yeah, either roll system: having enough recoil mitigation to be able to actually use blast rifles at range.

& far as the accuracy bit: when you have a blast rifle with low bloom and an aim accuracy sight (assault, or tacc/commando - I generally run tac myself because the blast happens to land within the square on tac scope): blast rifles can be effective at surprisingly long ranges.

Hunter0

Same lol

DiskoSvir
03-29-2016, 11:02 AM
I'm not talking about recoil

So you mean accuracy as in bullet spread?

tarmim
03-29-2016, 11:04 AM
Not to pick on you, but I find it funny people are trying to say a nano proc that is doing what it is supposed to - is a glitch.
It takes a good while for poopshoes to wear off on its own without rolling around, regardless what caused the poopshoes.

---

Also find it rather funny that there's this amount of complaining about FOP BRs (including UD, but UD is not the only bio FOP BR out there).... but yeah, it's rather funny that there's this level of belly aching about FOP when there's another weapon with 10% more nano chance on all shots, as well as an entire other syn with that same additional 10% nano chance on crits - but there's not been many or any complaints about those proccing their nano effects

You didn't get the point of this thread, did you? Poop shoes isn't the glitch, permanently being affected by the movement speed reduction is the glitch

Jack Robo
03-29-2016, 11:04 AM
sweet nothings diks the sweet mine has t5 crit barrel and crit mastery all imma say is good luck

tarmim
03-29-2016, 11:05 AM
sweet nothings diks the sweet mine has t5 crit barrel and crit mastery all imma say is good luck

Smgs are far more powerful than brs if their users are skilled

doctordabs
played a bunch of rounds of pvp with logain and a handfull of others...
I was using:
Shrilltech Blast rifle - OJ with t3 power bore, t3 mag, t4 stock, t4 assaultscope, electric
Sols Prom Det - Purple - t3 mods, electric.
Ironclad Green PiperShield, electric resist
Lucent Guardian Purple rig with 5 dmg reduction chips and recoil dampeners\spread stabilizer
----
End scores for me where all in the positives (average was 8 kills per every death)

Most of the players i went against where using UD's, and i'm not sure if my toon being a castithan female has anything to do with it but i rarely felt overpowered by their UD attacks......

DiskoSvir
You didn't get the point of this thread, did you? Poop shoes isn't the glitch, permanently being affected by the movement speed reduction is the glitch

Yes exactly, but that's not the only problem, problem is having poop shoes from first shots. It wouldn't be such a problem if it had rad nano.

tarmim
03-29-2016, 11:07 AM
Yes exactly, but that's not the only problem, problem is having poop shoes from first shots. It wouldn't be such a problem if it had rad nano.

That's just the synergy and nano doing their job

DEATHBRINGER210
Same lol

some people will never have the joys of having recoil less ars. without a rig

Hunter0
I was using:
Shrilltech Blast rifle - OJ with t3 power bore, t3 mag, t4 stock, t4 assaultscope, electric
Lucent Guardian Purple rig with 5 dmg reduction chips and recoil dampeners\spread stabilizer
----
End scores for me where all in the positives (average was 8 kills per every death)

Most of the players i went against where using UD's, and i'm not sure if my toon being a castithan female has anything to do with it but i rarely felt overpowered by their UD attacks......

I was told female characters have an advantage, such as jumping a bit higher.

some people will never have the joys of having recoil less ars. without a rig

Yh, not on all weapons! Could be easy on ones that have recoil rolls.

DiskoSvir
03-29-2016, 11:08 AM
I was using:
----

Than you probably haven't run into anyone a bit skilled with br's as I can see by you getting 8 kills every death in PvP matches.

That's just the synergy and nano doing their job

Yes and that " job " is making that particular weapon far better then rest.

tarmim
03-29-2016, 11:09 AM

They do have an advantage i believe

s1cKb0y
03-29-2016, 11:11 AM

and they dont get nocked back, prolly just a glitch tho

DiskoSvir
03-29-2016, 11:11 AM

Can we please stay on topic. Don't want to have posts on this thread about jumping.

Hunter0
03-29-2016, 11:12 AM

While dancing or scanning as well, they can move around while male can't.

DEATHBRINGER210
03-29-2016, 11:14 AM

they do and its getting looked at

DiskoSvir
03-29-2016, 11:14 AM
While dancing or scanning as well, they can move around while male can't.

Dude, please, stay on topic, if you think that females are having more advantages than males and that it's a glitch, make a thread about it, not trying to be rude, but I made this thread to see if others agree with me about UD being OP in PvP.

Hunter0
03-29-2016, 11:15 AM
Dude, please, stay on topic, if you think that females are having more advantages than males and that it's a glitch, make a thread about it, not trying to be rude, but I made this thread to see if others agree with me about UD being OP in PvP.

Well doctor mentioned the female thing !! And yes because of the UD's syn-fire, i consider it to be OP in PVP. Without the fire it is not.

tarmim
03-29-2016, 11:16 AM
Than you probably haven't run into anyone a bit skilled with br's as I can see by you getting 8 kills every death in PvP matches.

Yes and that " job " is making that particular weapon far better then rest.

Always people complain about a particular weapon being op. After every nerf people still whine...

tarmim
03-29-2016, 11:17 AM
Well doctor mentioned the female thing !! And yes because of the UD's syn-fire, i consider it to be OP in PVP. Without the fire it is not.

It still does have higher nano proc chance and 10% more dmg

DEATHBRINGER210
the devs know the ud is busted and are working on it

DiskoSvir
And yes because of the UD's syn-fire, i consider it to be OP in PVP. Without the fire it is not.

So you don't find annoying getting poop shoes after first hits?

the devs know the ud is busted and are working on it

Not just talking about perma bio glitch (which is very annoying too), talking about getting poop shoes after first hits

tarmim
03-29-2016, 11:20 AM

Not just talking about perma bio glitch (which is very annoying too), talking about getting poop shoes after first hits

Yes it is annoying i never said it wasn't.

But they should just fix the perma bio glitch and it would be easier to fight back against ud users

Hunter0
03-29-2016, 11:21 AM

Getting attacked by appex and bio snipers it's ok, but not OP without it's fire. And permanent bio is very annoying. sometimes u need to reboot, even blur won't help.

DiskoSvir
03-29-2016, 11:25 AM
Yes it is annoying i never said it wasn't.

But they should just fix the perma bio glitch and it would be easier to fight back against ud users

Was talking @Hunter0 look at my post again.

Getting attacked by appex and bio snipers it's ok, but not OP without it's fire. And permanent bio is very annoying. sometimes u need to reboot, even blur won't help.

Mate I didn't ask if you find perma bio bug annoying, I was asking if you find it annoying, running into an enemy in PvP which is using UD, and after he hits you, first bullet procures poop shoes on you right away?

DEATHBRINGER210
03-29-2016, 11:26 AM
bio doesnt scare me

tarmim
03-29-2016, 11:27 AM

Mate I didn't ask if you find perma bio bug annoying, I was asking if you find it annoying, running into an enemy in PvP which is using UD, and after he hits you, first bullet procures poop shoes on you right away?

alright

UD isn't the best br dmg wise so you can kill them before they kill you, no matter if you're poop shoed or not

DiskoSvir
03-29-2016, 11:32 AM
alright

UD isn't the best br dmg wise so you can kill them before they kill you, no matter if you're poop shoed or not

You're a very easy target with poop shoes, it's very close to standing still and shooting. Even more so if you get poop shoes right away and always when facing enemy with UD.

Hunter0
03-29-2016, 11:33 AM

No, it's not annoying.

tarmim
03-29-2016, 11:34 AM
You're a very easy target with poop shoes, it's very close to standing still and shooting. Even more so if you get poop shoes right away and always when facing enemy with UD.

It doesn't matter if you're an easy target just take the player down before you go down. UDs don't have so high damage because they don't get 15% dmg bonus from perks like rad brs do

DiskoSvir
03-29-2016, 11:35 AM
No, it's not annoying.

Just a quick question then, if you can remember, how much kills did that UD users had?

Hunter0
03-29-2016, 11:37 AM
Just a quick question then, if you can remember, how much kills did that UD users had?

Does it matter? Most players on ps3 eu are low-middle egos, trying to finish their pvp pursuit.

WhiteStrike
Smgs are far more powerful than brs if their users are skilled

Disagree. If that were true, SMGs would be all the rage.

DiskoSvir
It doesn't matter if you're an easy target just take the player down before you go down. UDs don't have so high damage because they don't get 15% dmg bonus from perks like rad brs do

It does matter, because you're standing still and he's running around, jumping and shooting at you, meaning more bullets hit you then your own hit him.

tarmim
03-29-2016, 11:39 AM
It does matter, because you're standing still and he's running around, jumping and shooting at you, meaning more bullets hit you then your own hit him.

I'm assuming you're a new player who doesn't have good gear. Your best bet is to run away and kill them while they're distracted.

tarmim
03-29-2016, 11:40 AM

Smgs are hard to aim due to opponents constantly bunny hopping otherwise they would be really strong

DiskoSvir
03-29-2016, 11:40 AM
Does it matter? Most players on ps3 eu are low-middle egos, trying to finish their pvp pursuit.

Yes it does, and I rest my case here, no wonder you don't find it annoying, I wouldn't too if I was playing with low ego players in PvP.

In PC/EU there are lots of 5k+ ego players in PvP. Again not trying to be rude or mean, just saying it wouldn't be a problem for me neither if unskilled players were using UD.

tarmim
03-29-2016, 11:42 AM
Most pvp vets on my server quit because of winter bah update

DEATHBRINGER210
03-29-2016, 11:42 AM

when the game 1st came thats all the top players used , nothing but smgs for a long time. and ps3 there is alot players that still do

DiskoSvir
03-29-2016, 11:43 AM
I'm assuming you're a new player who doesn't have good gear. Your best bet is to run away and kill them while they're distracted.

I'm 5400 ego, playing PvP with oj fop rad blast rifle and rad oj quickshot repeater. Not new and the gear is not the best but better than mediocre. And mate, run away? I can't run away because I'm getting poop shoes all the time, while running into them lol...+ running away is the worse thing you can do in PvP, you're running while taking dmg, you're gonna get murdered after few sec anyways so no point in that.

tarmim
03-29-2016, 11:44 AM
I'm 5400 ego, playing PvP with oj fop rad blast rifle and rad oj quickshot repeater. Not new and the gear is not the best but better than mediocre. And mate, run away? I can't run away because I'm getting poop shoes all the time, while running into them lol

Then you shouldn't be having problems taking down ud users

Try to avoid 1v1 situatioins with them group up with a pvp vet and stay close to them.
Find a lucent with 5 diffuser spots and put in all bio resist chips, find a bio res ironclad use immunized perk..

tarmim
03-29-2016, 11:46 AM
Unless you don't have any pvp experience / skill

DiskoSvir
03-29-2016, 11:46 AM
Then you shouldn't be having problems taking down ud users

Well guess what, I am having problems.

Unless you don't have any pvp experience / skill

I came to this game 2+ months ago, finished my PvP pursuits while 4000 ego (hours only left) per deathmatch I have around 15 kills, usually 1 or none deaths, capture and hold 20+ kills with 4 or 5 deaths and shadow war around 25 kills with 7-8 deaths. I'm always first or second on leaderboard... I'm not trying to show off or something like that, just saying that I have some PvP skills

tarmim
03-29-2016, 11:50 AM

I came to this game 2+ months ago, finished my PvP pursuits while 4000 ego (hours only left) per deathmatch I have around 15 kills, usually 1 or none deaths, capture and hold 20+ kills with 4 or 5 deaths and shadow war around 25 kills with 7-8 deaths.

You're a new player don't worry.

And so what i finished my pvp pursuits before hitting 1k ego

I've curretly 2 pvp loadouts :
This 1 is almost impossible to beat:

Cloak ,t6 exl ironclad/ piper ironclad t6 rad fop br , t6 rad ce surge, 12.5% dmg received (rig), defensive perks cloak perks radiation burns.kill or be killed
Usually 20-40 kills without dying.

2nd:
Blur T6 high crit bio fop br, t6 reso blighter, same rig defensive perks, some crit perks and blur perks
About 10 kills without dying

nick145
03-29-2016, 11:50 AM

I came to this game 2+ months ago, finished my PvP pursuits while 4000 ego (hours only left) per deathmatch I have around 15 kills, usually 1 or none deaths, capture and hold 20+ kills with 4 or 5 deaths and shadow war around 25 kills with 7-8 deaths.

so let me get this straight... you are winning a majority of your pvp matches and you are complaining? goodness is this what i seemed like when i made my blast rifle nerf thread?

DiskoSvir
03-29-2016, 11:53 AM
You're a new player don't worry.

And so what i finished my pvp pursuits before hitting 1k ego

New but not withouth PvP skills

so let me get this straight... you are winning a majority of your pvp matches and you are complaining? goodness is this what i seemed like when i made my blast rifle nerf thread?

Yes, because I think that UD is way more powerful than the rest AR's.

DEATHBRINGER210
03-29-2016, 11:53 AM
is there many players on pc/eu?

tarmim
03-29-2016, 11:55 AM
New but not withouth PvP skills

You don't have experience

DiskoSvir
is there many players on pc/eu?

In PvP? Or in the whole server?

You don't have experience

Winning PvP matches and being at top in leaderboards says otherwise... Look man i'm not saying i'm best player in PvP or some other related bs, I just think that UD is way more powerful than rest of AR's

DEATHBRINGER210
in pvp matches

Hunter0
03-29-2016, 11:58 AM

You mean BRs ?

Anyway, as i previously said "The UD itself is not OP" Therefore, it's not the BEST BR.

DiskoSvir
03-29-2016, 11:58 AM
in pvp matches

90% of the time, there is always a shadow war match you can jump into, deathmatches not so much, but freight yard is being played quite alot aswell, you don't have to wait long to get into competetive match... I hope this answers your question, can't really tell you the number of PvP players.

You mean BRs ?

Anyway, as i previously said "The UD itself is not OP" Therefore, it's not the BEST BR.

Yes I meant BR's. While I appreciate your opinion, it is obvious you don't think it's OP, because your server in PvP is filled with low ego players, which don't actually play PvP, instead just trying to finish PvP pursuits. You would change your opinion playing with 5k+ ego folks with UD.

DEATHBRINGER210
03-29-2016, 12:01 PM
90% of the time, there is always a shadow war match you can jump into, deathmatches not so much, but freight yard is being played quite alot aswell, you don't have to wait long to get into competetive match... I hope this answers your question, can't really tell you the number of PvP players.

whats the highest cap point you have seen in shadow war?

Mr Devlin
03-29-2016, 12:05 PM

Thanks for the idea Nnick. I have a nez that might work well that way. I'll have to try it out.:cool:

DiskoSvir
03-29-2016, 12:06 PM
whats the highest cap point you have seen in shadow war?

12 or so, can't really tell you precise. Don't really see what does that have to do with UD nano being a problem?

nick145
03-29-2016, 12:07 PM
Thanks for the idea Nnick. I have a nez that might work well that way. I'll have to try it out.:cool:

your welcome. if your on xbox 360 na find me. i can give you some tips to improve your aim accuracy against non stationary targets. also try and shoot me with it. i look forward to the day someone can beat me at my own game.

tarmim
03-29-2016, 12:13 PM
12 or so, can't really tell you precise. Don't really see what does that have to do with UD nano being a problem?

He's talking about cap point letters

DiskoSvir
03-29-2016, 12:16 PM
He's talking about cap point letters

You mean numbers and yes I know what was he asking, just don't understand a point he's trying to make.

DEATHBRINGER210
03-29-2016, 12:17 PM
on ps3 ne we go up to E cap point thats 5 cap points . if yall are only going up to cap point b , then its the same guy killing you over and over with his or her ud . a very high number of ps3 top pvp players dont use a ud . they use pipers , i see alot of ud users cry in zone cause they get beat by pipers all day long. the gun doesnt make the player tho.

DEATHBRINGER210
03-29-2016, 12:19 PM
You mean numbers and yes I know what was he asking, just don't understand a point he's trying to make.

if you knew then why didnt you give me a letter?

tarmim
03-29-2016, 12:19 PM

No you don't understand

DiskoSvir
03-29-2016, 12:26 PM
on ps3 ne we go up to E cap point thats 5 cap points . if yall are only going up to cap point b , then its the same guy killing you over and over with his or her ud . a very high number of ps3 top pvp players dont use a ud . they use pipers , i see alot of ud users cry in zone cause they get beat by pipers all day long. the gun doesnt make the player tho.

Usually my clanmate goes on B while I take A (Freight Yard), I don't defend points like that (and I don't get killed by UD camper) (staying at one all the time) as soon as some point is being taken away I run to it, and I don't like camping at 1 point because it's boring and I don't like to sit in one place.

EDIT: My apologies, I do get killed by UD campers but not so much and it's quite rare, because UD campers are rare, they usually run around.

btw i've no idea what "letters" do you actually mean, there's captures, k/d and assist in leaderboard.

tarmim
03-29-2016, 12:44 PM
Capture points A B C D and so on... You know the alphabet right?

Lycan Nightshade
03-29-2016, 09:44 PM
Meh idk bout OP...compared to nonnamed brs sure i suppose....

Nefarious
03-29-2016, 10:59 PM
Huh,yet another thread by new eyes pointing out how unbalanced Blast Rifles are.

It must not be true. :rolleyes:

tig3r
03-30-2016, 12:00 AM
You may not be able to beat it, but also it cant beat you if you are not there to be killed xD

pew pew pew
03-30-2016, 01:37 AM
The perma bio effect is a pain indeed... however I don't think Until Death is op. It's actually pretty useless in PvP since plates will reduce incoming damage just by 2% per plate in PvP.

As we know there are some players which are using just supreme quality equipment and OJ rigs in PvP, I was able to compete and I'd say dominated a few users while I just used a regular OJ shield (not even the bugged blue) and an EPIC... yes just an epic Passionate Blast Rifle with Syphon and an EPIC rig. Dat weapon didn't even had a blue dmg roll nor an epic Power Bore. Not to mention Blast Rifle is weak against teh Tachmag.

And before you say I haven't played against skilled people... yes I did. Well known and skilled people, I usually never had a chance to kill them unless they were already damaged by any mate.

Lycan Nightshade
03-30-2016, 02:06 AM
Who said all BR were OP? The topic is on one specific BR...

Ghost Within
03-30-2016, 02:38 AM
Until Death is better than supernova by far in pvp. The dbl nano effect plus the bio & fire perks turn it into a cheese grader. We all know this. Yes it is op in pvp.....but so is any other gun depending on rolls & rig combo. If a gun seems op, it actually is.

DiskoSvir
03-30-2016, 04:30 AM
Capture points A B C D and so on... You know the alphabet right?

I do believe I answered his question, even tho I didn't fully understood it.

Who said all BR were OP? The topic is on one specific BR...

Yes, thank you!

Until Death is better than supernova by far in pvp. The dbl nano effect plus the bio & fire perks turn it into a cheese grader. We all know this. Yes it is op in pvp.....but so is any other gun depending on rolls & rig combo. If a gun seems op, it actually is.

Yes, something like that, but this is the first time I saw such an effective (read OP) weapon in PvP. Most users have 40+ kills with it in shadow war matches.

tig3r
03-30-2016, 07:00 AM
I do believe I answered his question, even tho I didn't fully understood it.

Yes, thank you!

Yes, something like that, but this is the first time I saw such an effective (read OP) weapon in PvP. Most users have 40+ kills with it in shadow war matches.

Get a group together and try gank him, let the fun begin. Who knows, they might even convert to your side once you get to know peeps. Win em over if you cant kill em :)

DiskoSvir
03-30-2016, 09:24 AM
Get a group together and try gank him, let the fun begin. Who knows, they might even convert to your side once you get to know peeps. Win em over if you cant kill em :)

There's not only 1 player using it, and tracking them down with my clanmates every PvP match is ridiculous.

dremora ven0m
03-30-2016, 09:54 AM
Try a supreme elec FOP br in pvp. .
Mine has blue recoil with recoil mastry with supreme dmg n oj fire rate, pretty damn beastly tbh
Saying that sometimes i use a supreme dc9 just depends which toon I am using

Antony Harrist
03-30-2016, 09:57 AM
I was doing great in pvp last night with the UD, until someone that was good came in with a supreme Sweet nothings, I didnt stand a chance against them

Olaf
03-30-2016, 09:59 AM
From my experience using the ud and shrilltech br, I reckon the shrilltech is more op for pvp.

dremora ven0m
03-30-2016, 10:02 AM
I was doing great in pvp last night with the UD, until someone that was good came in with a supreme Sweet nothings, I didnt stand a chance against them

I have a sweet nothings not supremed it yet tho (my rng sucks) cant wait to use it more, will replace my supreme nova once I have done it..

Hunter0
03-30-2016, 10:06 AM
Want a fair comparison ? Compare without the synergy.

tig3r
03-30-2016, 10:40 AM
From my experience using the ud and shrilltech br, I reckon the shrilltech is more op for pvp.

Shrilltech br is v. Good indeed.

Olaf
03-30-2016, 11:33 AM
Shrilltech br is v. Good indeed.

Not good enough 2 kill ya though lol =p

Hunter0
03-30-2016, 11:49 AM

Whaa? Oh come on now Olaf ! You don't know that he's a camp spawner and a blur runner ?! LOL

tig3r
03-30-2016, 12:12 PM

Im not gonna just stand there and get shot is why hh

Mrdr
03-30-2016, 03:26 PM
So... Annoying = OP.

Hmmm...

Nerf threads = annoying = OP?

Nerf threads require nerfing now?

Oh and my favourite argument in this thread:

"If a gun seems OP, it is." LOL

Therefore, if a nerf thread seems annoying, it is.

SilverWF
03-30-2016, 03:29 PM
If I didn't have something - it's OP and must be nerfed.
Period.
(Not a sarcasm)

Kuroro
03-30-2016, 03:40 PM
i have an until death and i dont even use it.id like it to be so op as people say,but my t6 br is better

Crack
03-30-2016, 07:00 PM
Huh,yet another thread by new eyes pointing out how unbalanced Blast Rifles are.

It must not be true. :rolleyes:

If everyone switched to an op version Disrupter and Fragger, and gave you beatdown after beatdown in pvp, would ya switch to a birdshot pump and call EVERYTHING op?

Do unto others as they do unto you. Get a good Vot Pulser and a BR and out skill us... ;)

tarmim
03-30-2016, 10:51 PM
So... Annoying = OP.

Hmmm...

I like this logic. Lol

Ghost Within
03-31-2016, 12:24 AM
So... Annoying = OP.

Hmmm...

My post bout if a gun seems op, it is was not an argument. Straight facts based on these people getting annoyed by the guns causing these Op/Nerf threads to be made. Simple as that.

Nefarious
03-31-2016, 01:13 AM
So... Annoying = OP.

Hmmm...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bb2GzMstrMk

Mrdr
03-31-2016, 03:50 AM
My post bout if a gun seems op, it is was not an argument. Straight facts based on these people getting annoyed by the guns causing these Op/Nerf threads to be made. Simple as that.

That doesn't change anything. Because someone is annoyed by getting killed by something doesn't make that something overpowered. I get annoyed every time I get killed by the Cerberus...doesn't make it OP, does it? Nope.

Mrdr
03-31-2016, 03:57 AM

LOL you picked the perfect video to illustrate how you debate...rather than actually come up with logic and reason, you instead resort to "because that's how I feel" and "it's obviously OP because I say it is". Much like Trump who says Mexicans are thugs and rapists...doesn't make him right, nor is it true buddy.

Good luck with your campaign. :D

Ghost Within
03-31-2016, 04:08 AM
That doesn't change anything. Because someone is annoyed by getting killed by something doesn't make that something overpowered. I get annoyed every time I get killed by the Cerberus...doesn't make it OP, does it? Nope.

FYI- Any gun in the game can be op with the right rig/chips/mods/rolls/perks. If someone gets annoyed by a gun because they die repeatedly by it and they are not the only one. Chances are it is op if it out guns them each time. Examples.... Until Death of which this thread was made about. Either way you look at it, I am right in saying any gun can be op with right chips/rig/mods/rolls/perks. Argue all you want but this is true.

Smokey Black
03-31-2016, 05:11 AM
the craziest thing is the same 3 folks think everything is overpowered and start new threads and complain and its the same two or three guys having conversations and agreeing with each other declaring a consensus.

SocialGerm69
03-31-2016, 05:47 AM
J

Try the chimera hekaton smg sometime. Equally nasty.

SilverWF
03-31-2016, 05:51 AM

Trump4USA! ^^

Mrdr
03-31-2016, 06:07 AM
the craziest thing is the same 3 folks think everything is overpowered and start new threads and complain and its the same two or three guys having conversations and agreeing with each other declaring a consensus.

This...so much exactly this!

konstantinov
03-31-2016, 06:29 AM

So you're telling me I'm not the only one that noticed this?

Mister Ree
03-31-2016, 06:36 AM

Agreed, at least the conspiracy nuts are amusing when it comes to their delusional rants.

konstantinov
03-31-2016, 06:39 AM
Agreed, at least the conspiracy nuts are amusing when it comes to their delusional rants.

Glass half empty crew.

Mister Ree
03-31-2016, 06:45 AM
Glass half empty crew.

They'll all get their tin foil hats in game soon :) I lol'd so much when I saw it in the livestream, and Rarnoks jokes about screwing his RnG by not wearing it... and the rest of the team quickly pointing out it didn't affect RnG... Ahhh funny shiz!

Smokey Black
03-31-2016, 06:45 AM
you know what would be great for battling against powerful blast rifles such as until death or piper..

close quarters 10m or less there was this once powerful gun I think it was called a slugger or something, would be great to use against blast rifles but I haven't seen anyone equip one for some time now.

And mid range 20m-30m ark hunters used to use these weapons called infectors, they have better accuracy than blast rifles in this range and were once part of a more balanced pvp.

The new catch phrase shouldn't be because grenades; it should be because nerfs.

konstantinov
03-31-2016, 06:55 AM
you know what would be great for battling against powerful blast rifles such as until death or piper..

close quarters 10m or less there was this once powerful gun I think it was called a slugger or something, would be great to use against blast rifles but I haven't seen anyone equip one for some time now.

And mid range 20m-30m ark hunters used to use these weapons called infectors, they have better accuracy than blast rifles in this range and were once part of a more balanced pvp.

The new catch phrase shouldn't be because grenades; it should be because nerfs.

I love my sluggers and have an extensive collection of them. Too bad they're not viable anymore.

The Lady
03-31-2016, 07:40 AM
The right weapon in the right person's hand will seem OP. Certain people will just be that good and any weapon they use will seem OP. I am not the best of PVP players. There is a guy in SW, who I have never thought of as much of a player. I kill him way more then he gets me. Found out the other night he is at 6k and uses a UD, and something else someone told me was an OP gun. Just on the OP factor I shouldn't stand a chance, but because he just relies on his equipment and hasn't any skill, one on one I get him almost every time.

konstantinov
03-31-2016, 07:56 AM
The right weapon in the right person's hand will seem OP. Certain people will just be that good and any weapon they use will seem OP. I am not the best of PVP players. There is a guy in SW, who I have never thought of as much of a player. I kill him way more then he gets me. Found out the other night he is at 6k and uses a UD, and something else someone told me was an OP gun. Just on the OP factor I shouldn't stand a chance, but because he just relies on his equipment and hasn't any skill, one on one I get him almost every time.

That's commonly referred to as the "Derp factor".

DEATHBRINGER210
03-31-2016, 08:06 AM
i would love to see a leader board for pvp . all my kills since 2013 , that would be sweet :)

Mrdr
03-31-2016, 08:09 AM
i would love to see a leader board for pvp . all my kills since 2013 , that would be sweet :)

Pffft...why would you want to see your score so far down below mine. LOL

Just kidding, he's killed more people than smallpox.

SilverWF
03-31-2016, 08:27 AM
The right weapon in the right person's hand will seem OP.
Eternal excuse for OP weapons being, yeah.

DiskoSvir
03-31-2016, 08:41 AM

I have no idea what you're talking about, this is my first thread ever about Until Death (or some other particular weapon), never started others, and my point about Until Death is it's bio nano activating on first hits, if it had rad nano, it wouldn't be such a problem I believe and because of that I think it's OP for PvP.

Because someone is annoyed by getting killed by something doesn't make that something overpowered. I get annoyed every time I get killed by the Cerberus...doesn't make it OP, does it? Nope.

I said I was annoyed by it's perma bio bug, and think that weapon is OP for PvP and wanted to hear other opinions about it. You and some other guys are posting like i'm crying about it for months and already made 20 threads about Until Death and other weapons. When you read post, do you only see "OP" and that's it and continue to make post?

CaptainObvious
03-31-2016, 08:41 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7uEcgKYixD8

PVP before.

90% of players are just noobs in pvp, just deal with it.

DeMoNofDEATH
03-31-2016, 09:16 AM

people would worship at your feet.... girls would throw their panties and bras at you, you'd be an internet forum celebrity!

DeMoNofDEATH
03-31-2016, 09:27 AM

most people who have have any amount of skill at pvp can go in there with a pool noodle and kill noobs. ive been trying to switch it up and see what else can work with new system. smg's are killing faster than BR but a lot of skill is involved when people are jumping/running all over. BR still seems to be best yet thus far. Go into FY and check out Padigos with the frc sludge/zagger combo
I get one shotted by that zagger with my quote/unquote "glitched" rig all day. I dont have a good zagger but i hv DC-3 mk1 and built a shotgun reload/damage rig and i cant kill people with both shots from the dc-3. I know padigos is deadly with that zagger. I thought maybe shotguns were possibly feasible in pvp again but it just doesnt work for me yet, need practice. The more you PVP the better you get, PVE and PVP playstiles are totally different.

DEATHBRINGER210
03-31-2016, 09:55 AM
there is a reason that player is killing players like that. and it isnt a good one either

DiskoSvir
03-31-2016, 10:17 AM
there is a reason that player is killing players like that. and it isnt a good one either

Nobody is talking about 1 particular player o.O

DEATHBRINGER210
03-31-2016, 10:27 AM
Nobody is talking about 1 particular player o.O

you need to read .some1 is

Kuroro
03-31-2016, 10:31 AM
most people who have have any amount of skill at pvp can go in there with a pool noodle and kill noobs. ive been trying to switch it up and see what else can work with new system. smg's are killing faster than BR but a lot of skill is involved when people are jumping/running all over. BR still seems to be best yet thus far. Go into FY and check out Padigos with the frc sludge/zagger combo
I get one shotted by that zagger with my quote/unquote "glitched" rig all day. I dont have a good zagger but i hv DC-3 mk1 and built a shotgun reload/damage rig and i cant kill people with both shots from the dc-3. I know padigos is deadly with that zagger. I thought maybe shotguns were possibly feasible in pvp again but it just doesnt work for me yet, need practice. The more you PVP the better you get, PVE and PVP playstiles are totally different.

i tested that rig and it is not broken,at least mine is not.a day she was killing me with overcharge+blur everytime i was going to kill her and i was like "wtf blur +overcharge?****",but that is how the rig works

DEATHBRINGER210
03-31-2016, 11:09 AM
the rig has nothing to do with it

Nefarious
03-31-2016, 12:51 PM
LOL you picked the perfect video to illustrate how you debate...rather than actually come up with logic and reason, you instead resort to "because that's how I feel" and "it's obviously OP because I say it is". Much like Trump who says Mexicans are thugs and rapists...doesn't make him right, nor is it true buddy.

Good luck with your campaign. :D

I come up with actual logic and reason all the time. 1, its not hard to compare guns and what they do. 2, we have an actual live study with ever day examples in game. There's a reason why its used more then anything else.

And if anyone resorts to because "that's how I feel" its you and the same posters who try and shoot down every thread that points unbalances out.

The poster who made this thread is not avid. This type of thread gets made a lot by numerous posters new and old. And for good reason.

But I do notice that its the same folks who jump in these types of threads to call foul and are the ones who agree that there is no such thing as Over Powered guns when clearly there is.

Mister Ree
03-31-2016, 01:00 PM
Whiners crying over toys they don't own and/or can't afford does not make them over-powered. That is why you will repeatedly see threads like this from newer players, certain other forum users just seem to get some kind of weird kick out of crying for nerfs and claiming how almost everything they get killed by in pvp is op.

Its all pathetic and I hope trion stop listening to these whiney threads and nerfing weapons for no other reason than to pander to the needs of people who ALWAYS complain regardless.

Kuroro
03-31-2016, 01:49 PM
yeah mister is right.i have until death and i dont even use it,its not better than my main blast rifle

The Lady
03-31-2016, 02:13 PM
You guys make it sound like its every blast rifle, its every surge boltner, its every UD. Only the ones with the rights rolls need to be looked at. It is funny how a thread pops up declaring something OP and the price in zone for those weapons sky rockets and everyone is using them.

SilverWF
03-31-2016, 02:40 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7uEcgKYixD8
PVP before.
90% of players are just noobs in pvp, just deal with it.
Wonder, what you wanted to say with this?
RL, Semi-auto sniper rifle, Detonator, Fragger - this is powerful weapons too. Seriously, you only left to add there Canker frags to prove... nothing.
And add here ping differences.

But in the equal contitions, one weapon is stronger than another one - that's a point of this topic.

Smokey Black
03-31-2016, 02:44 PM
The poster who made this thread is not avid. This type of thread gets made a lot by numerous posters new and old. And for good reason.

But I do notice that its the same folks who jump in these types of threads to call foul and are the ones who agree that there is no such thing as Over Powered guns when clearly there is.

some guns are powerful yes. I am going to refrain from using the O word because the context that you are referring to does not exist.

Mrdr
03-31-2016, 03:02 PM
I said I was annoyed by it's perma bio bug, and think that weapon is OP for PvP and wanted to hear other opinions about it. You and some other guys are posting like i'm crying about it for months and already made 20 threads about Until Death and other weapons. When you read post, do you only see "OP" and that's it and continue to make post?

Except when I wrote that I was talking to someone else. You're still new (at least I think so according to your start date on the forums and your post thus far) so I understand your frustration...believe me I've been there. The person I was replying to was definitely not new.

What you have to understand is that there have been countless "this gun is OP" threads since I joined. Almost all of them are the same few people creating and/or participating and agreeing with each other then declaring their opinions as fact and Trion must nerf or balance or castrate the guns based on their opinions...never mind the countless others who are affected by these opinions who are not members of the forums or who are, and disagree.

As has been mentioned in this thread, not everyone agrees with your conclusion that the UD is OP for pvp...bio kicking in on first shot or not. That's not to say your opinion isn't valid, just not fact, and nothing should be done about the weapon or its synergy. When a nerf thread goes up, it's chumming the waters for the nerf junkies so they can say "see? Another person thinks they're OP so they must be"...yet again ignoring the many others who say "no it's not..." or "stop with these damned nerf threads already, it's ruining my collection/pvp/pve for everyone just because you squawk the loudest". Because of this, I've made it a point to present the other side for these threads since the vast majority of players in the game are not on the forums to oppose the unnecessary nerfs that have happened thus far.

Those few who call for nerfs say we're the ones who are wrong or obstinate or whatever because they just can't fathom how someone could possibly disagree with how right they think they are.

Anyway, sorry the wall of text. :)

DEATHBRINGER210
03-31-2016, 03:42 PM
like i have said before what good is fighter jet without a seasoned pilot ?

DiskoSvir
04-01-2016, 04:54 AM
Except when I wrote that I was talking to someone else. You're still new (at least I think so according to your start date on the forums and your post thus far) so I understand your frustration...believe me I've been there. The person I was replying to was definitely not new.

What you have to understand is that there have been countless "this gun is OP" threads since I joined. Almost all of them are the same few people creating and/or participating and agreeing with each other then declaring their opinions as fact and Trion must nerf or balance or castrate the guns based on their opinions...never mind the countless others who are affected by these opinions who are not members of the forums or who are, and disagree.

As has been mentioned in this thread, not everyone agrees with your conclusion that the UD is OP for pvp...bio kicking in on first shot or not. That's not to say your opinion isn't valid, just not fact, and nothing should be done about the weapon or its synergy. When a nerf thread goes up, it's chumming the waters for the nerf junkies so they can say "see? Another person thinks they're OP so they must be"...yet again ignoring the many others who say "no it's not..." or "stop with these damned nerf threads already, it's ruining my collection/pvp/pve for everyone just because you squawk the loudest". Because of this, I've made it a point to present the other side for these threads since the vast majority of players in the game are not on the forums to oppose the unnecessary nerfs that have happened thus far.

Those few who call for nerfs say we're the ones who are wrong or obstinate or whatever because they just can't fathom how someone could possibly disagree with how right they think they are.

Anyway, sorry the wall of text. :)

np, read it anyway, anyways just thinking it gives a bit unfair advantage because of it's nano and that's it, wanted to hear other opinions, didn't know there was going to be 17 pages of arguing. Wanted an opinion, not a forum brawl.

stefb42
04-01-2016, 06:28 AM
First it was the pellet count on sawed offs because they were killing ppl in pvp, it was the nano fragger in particular they moaned about but all sawed offs were hit

Then it was the saw because it was too accurate, it consequently became the most inaccurate gun in game for a bit

Then they ruined our grenades, this nerf turned awesome unique nades into bland generic consumables

Vehicles soon followed because ppl didn't like being run over in pvp, this nerf made it near impossible to complete vehicular manslaughter pursuit

Then zagger took a hit even though we were promised it wouldn't, this nerf also hit every gun with an on full reload roll as they received a cooldown

Slugger also took a hit again due to pvp

Perks completely changed again mainly due to pvp, some previously awesome perks are now useless crap in any situation

There are others but can't recall off the top of my head

Thing about the nerfs though is they left every item in a bad place, most became unviable options in both pvp and pve, in fact some were so bad they were recently rebuffed like vehicles and saws for example,

trion has a funny way of fixing stuff so be wary of what you complain about as u may end up regretting it in situations you didn't imagine would be affected by your request

tarmim
04-01-2016, 06:29 AM
like i have said before what good is fighter jet without a seasoned pilot ?

Flying junk??

Kuroro
04-01-2016, 08:27 AM
trion has a funny way of fixing stuff so be wary of what you complain about as u may end up regretting it in situations you didn't imagine would be affected by your request

yeah i think they gave us the weapons spawning bugs to kill the invisible dekuso xD

stefb42
04-01-2016, 11:21 AM
yeah i think they gave us the weapons spawning bugs to kill the invisible dekuso xD

Yeah they fixed the crimefighter by making the box it came in at least 12x more expensive than it used to be, and making the gun you get random and adding a cheaper mk2 box

Crack
04-01-2016, 12:10 PM
Yeah they fixed the crimefighter by making the box it came in at least 12x more expensive than it used to be, and making the gun you get random and adding a cheaper mk2 box

Yep to all you listed.

A few more "pvp related fixes".
Immunizer...nerfed so badly that Rashere eventually took it out of the drop pool.
Surge Bolter/Splitshot. Used to be a blast in pve... OP in pvp now but worthless in pve due to charge rate a hip acc.
Infector nades

You're right about the Zagger though...ruined several perks. Preparedness hit me the worst as I ran dual Saws.

stefb42
04-01-2016, 12:16 PM
Yep to all you listed.

A few more "pvp related fixes".
Immunizer...nerfed so badly that Rashere eventually took it out of the drop pool.
Surge Bolter/Splitshot. Used to be a blast in pve... OP in pvp now but worthless in pve due to charge rate a hip acc.
Infector nades

You're right about the Zagger though...ruined several perks. Preparedness hit me the worst as I ran dual Saws.

Ah yeah forgot the immuniser there's been so many, I didn't mention the surge because to be fair in its original form it was a gun that was totally overpowered, the ring of surge bolter in the wm chamber, I can almost still hear it now lol

nick145
04-01-2016, 12:18 PM
Preparedness hit me the worst as I ran dual Saws.

ya crack i feel your pain we have complained about this together. i actually was just talking with pressure about this today. lol

Mister Ree
04-01-2016, 12:25 PM
preparedness was my bae.

DarkxRedxPeach
04-02-2016, 02:47 AM
defiance pvp 101...adapt...if you get killd by a weap change ur weap and kill the killer...it should be 1kill for you 1 kill 4 the other guy...rinse and repeat...so imo no weap is op jus dead tactics.

nick145
04-02-2016, 03:37 AM
preparedness was my bae.

right though?

tarmim
04-02-2016, 04:13 AM
defiance pvp 101...adapt...if you get killd by a weap change ur weap and kill the killer...it should be 1kill for you 1 kill 4 the other guy...rinse and repeat...so imo no weap is op jus dead tactics.

1+
10 char

Mrdr
04-02-2016, 06:57 AM

This is what many of us have been saying all along. Maybe because it's so simple and easy to understand logic it just blows some people's minds to the point of saying that there must be something else to it...the guns/shields/perks/rigs must be OP.

Just saying...

SilverWF
04-02-2016, 07:24 AM
Totally BS.

Nefarious
04-02-2016, 07:26 AM
^^^^^

I don't know if you all notice but this is what has been happing since forever... And because of so it has come down to everyone using the same few guns. Everyone is using the same stuff. Majority of the time for some time its Blast Rifles to the point that some matches feel like its some kind of set weapon rule to be Blast Rifles only. And its ****ing lame. Where Defiance has numerous weapon choices and it all gets dwindled down to 1 or 2 guns per weapon class that are superior to the rest. Players want balance to have more variety. To have better game play. To have more game.

SilverWF
04-02-2016, 07:29 AM
^^^^^

I don't know if you all notice but this is what has been happing since forever... And because of so it has come down to everyone using the same few guns. Everyone is using the same stuff. Majority of the time for some time its Blast Rifles to the point that some matches feel like its some kind of set weapon rule to be Blast Rifles only. And its ****ing lame. Where Defiance has numerous weapon choices and it all gets dwindled down to 1 or 2 guns per weapon class that are superior to the rest. Players want balance to have more variety. To have better game play. To have more game.

This will make impossible P2W part, you know.
Devs will never do that.

Kuroro
04-02-2016, 10:26 AM

what if i tell you...complainers are not pvpers and they have not more pvp weapons :o

The Lady
04-02-2016, 11:23 AM
We have noticed that whatever weapons you guys say is OP is the weapons everyone starts to use. The prices for them also go up in zone. I guarantee if we come on here talking about have Lock on Rocket Launchers were OP in PVP, everyone would be using them.

DEATHBRINGER210
04-02-2016, 11:28 AM
^they are op and take no skill to use

Mrdr
04-02-2016, 11:42 AM
^they are op and take no skill to use

You forgot the nerf...must have nerf.

DEATHBRINGER210
04-02-2016, 11:59 AM
that comes later

Kuroro
04-02-2016, 11:59 AM
We have noticed that whatever weapons you guys say is OP is the weapons everyone starts to use. The prices for them also go up in zone. I guarantee if we come on here talking about have Lock on Rocket Launchers were OP in PVP, everyone would be using them.

what if i tell you,95% of people does not use forums so they dont read us o:

Mrdr
04-02-2016, 12:39 PM
what if i tell you,95% of people does not use forums so they dont read us o:

But lots them get their info from people who do read the forums...many times the info is 2nd, 3rd, or 4th hand...or even further down the line. This can explain a lot of misinformation because so and so heard this from whatshisname who is get who heard that X is the best most awesome game in defiance and he sold it for 400 million so that's what you could get for yours too!

In reality someone probably told someone looking for X that he saw X for sale for 4 million and it was a good deal so he should go for it.

Kuroro
04-02-2016, 12:51 PM
But lots them get their info from people who do read the forums...many times the info is 2nd, 3rd, or 4th hand...or even further down the line. This can explain a lot of misinformation because so and so heard this from whatshisname who is get who heard that X is the best most awesome game in defiance and he sold it for 400 million so that's what you could get for yours too!

In reality someone probably told someone looking for X that he saw X for sale for 4 million and it was a good deal so he should go for it.

pvp is different.the best pvpers dont use forums and i give advices to my clanmates on facebook and clan chat,not forums.but hey,i dont pvp anymore so i dont care if everybody start to use overpowered stuffs,LIKE AN OMNI RIG T4 WITH RAMPAGER EFFECT:rolleyes:

and yes i said that on facebook too :)

Mrdr
04-02-2016, 12:54 PM
Hmmm...I'd have to disagree. Many of the best pvpers on PS3 NA are on the forums. Not all of them are posting as much as we do but they do read the forums.

Kuroro
04-02-2016, 01:00 PM
Hmmm...I'd have to disagree. Many of the best pvpers on PS3 NA are on the forums. Not all of them are posting as much as we do but they do read the forums.

you said it,they dont post on forums,as i never did giving pvp advices.the lady said the players use what we say is op,but it is not true.a no one saying something is op,does not make it op.a good player saying its op must be the truth.people knows who the best pvpers are because they spend their time playing pvp not using forums.i dont see good players posting on forums,those posting are a 8/10 as much.the best pvpers dont post here and if they do,they dont say what is op as i just did,and i did it because i dont care about pvp anymore

Kuroro
04-02-2016, 01:07 PM
have you ever seen padigos,smotpoker,darknexus,lobos jr,deebo,mighty warrior,matiw9 posting on forums saying something is op?they are the best pvpers now that i dont play anymore,even if i play im not good enough as i was half year ago without L3 broken(still i have the best pvp score after patch :p ).they all use different stuffs and they all play pvp without saying **** here on forums.if until death were op then they all would be using it.i have one and i never use it,a clanmate is holding it now that i think of it

now that i read the list,some of them play in group to win so i have to edit my comment quiting them from the list...no one is good needing his 3 boyfriends helping him vs 1

pd:OMNI RIG T4 WITH RAMPAGER EFFECT IS THE MOST OVERPOWERED ITEM FOR PVP

The Lady
04-02-2016, 01:38 PM
Dear god man are you serious. Where do you think the information that gets spread through the game comes from? I can tell you now half the people you listed have been on the forums reading stuff. They even have done posts. But what does that have to do with anything?

crazyged
04-02-2016, 01:39 PM
I just pulled an Until Death - don't nerf it just yet!

pew pew pew
04-02-2016, 01:59 PM
Haha, so funny too see people asking for two high-tier jackpots for that ****ty gun then any Passionate Blast Rifle does the same job and often better especially in PvP. Yet they are asking for a direct upgrade to Sweet Nothing + another "most wanted" Jackpot :)

This is 'scam', not the 40m for the Evo KLOC people recently talked about.

DEATHBRINGER210
04-02-2016, 02:12 PM
have you ever seen padigos,smotpoker,darknexus,lobos jr,deebo,mighty warrior,matiw9 posting on forums saying something is op?they are the best pvpers now that i dont play anymore,even if i play im not good enough as i was half year ago without L3 broken(still i have the best pvp score after patch :p ).they all use different stuffs and they all play pvp without saying **** here on forums.if until death were op then they all would be using it.i have one and i never use it,a clanmate is holding it now that i think of it

now that i read the list,some of them play in group to win so i have to edit my comment quiting them from the list...no one is good needing his 3 boyfriends helping him vs 1

pd:OMNI RIG T4 WITH RAMPAGER EFFECT IS THE MOST OVERPOWERED ITEM FOR PVP

no one has ever called those players the best in pvp. never. u saying you have the best score in pvp doesnt make it true

Kuroro
04-02-2016, 03:10 PM
no one has ever called those players the best in pvp. never. u saying you have the best score in pvp doesnt make it true

i call them the best pvpers on ps3 NA,am i wrong?join freigh yard and try to win against them
and yes i have the best score,of course you would always deny it,i know how you are xD

DEATHBRINGER210
04-02-2016, 03:25 PM
you dont pvp , you said that how many times . and i join freight yard im almost at 6k on my second toon. and im on the ps3 latino page again thanks for the add btw

tig3r
04-02-2016, 03:38 PM
Idd, best players play in groups also and not always resort to same weapon. In fact, the group I run with will actively conspire to use specific weapons, trying out different variants for fun e.g a squad of spanner trapper, scourge + shotty. Also, I will change my own loadout to try compliment another strong player on team which is fun when it works well.

DEATHBRINGER210
04-02-2016, 03:40 PM
this guy is their only fan

Kuroro
04-02-2016, 03:43 PM
Idd, best players play in groups also and not always resort to same weapon. In fact, the group I run with will actively conspire to use specific weapons, trying out different variants for fun e.g a squad of spanner trapper, scourge + shotty. Also, I will change my own loadout to try compliment another strong player on team which is fun when it works well.

so you think 4 vs 1 makes them good? 1 using corruptor,1 using trapper,2 shotting at the por dude alone,do you think you are good because of that?nobody playing in group is good.1 alone and winning the match is a good pvper

Kuroro
04-02-2016, 03:45 PM
you dont pvp , you said that how many times . and i join freight yard im almost at 6k on my second toon. and im on the ps3 latino page again thanks for the add btw

i stoped playing pvp just 2 weeks ago.you dont play freigh yard,why you lie?

tig3r
04-02-2016, 03:51 PM
so you think 4 vs 1 makes them good? 1 using corruptor,1 using trapper,2 shotting at the por dude alone,do you think you are good because of that?nobody playing in group is good.1 alone and winning the match is a good pvper

Playing in group dont make you good, playing good makes you good. But if you are running against 2v1 or more and each are on your level then you cant rly complain when you cant beat it. But you are able to beat if you play smart and choose the situation. Choosing to team up is one of them.

Kuroro
04-02-2016, 03:56 PM
Playing in group dont make you good, playing good makes you good. But if you are running against 2v1 or more and each are on your level then you cant rly complain when you cant beat it. But you are able to beat if you play smart and choose the situation. Choosing to team up is one of them.

matches starts with numerical advantage for those playing in group.for example someone joining with a full group makes the match starts with 2 vs 4 or 3 vs 6.no one taking advantage of it is good,someone doing that is a ***.they could not handle them without their boyfriends in there covering his back vs a poor dude playing alone

tig3r
04-02-2016, 04:00 PM
Ultimately though, its TDM not Duel. But yes, its a pain being ganked.

*edit* I went 19:0 one game then the dude who died 1:13 joined new game with a help of a buddy. He makes a first blood kill on me with a gank and starts tea bagging. I press leave match button, disappointed by his manner.

Kuroro
04-02-2016, 04:05 PM
as i said before to someone saying the same than you,"i dont want a duel,i want a 3 vs 3,6 vs 6,12 vs 12,16 vs 16 match,like it would have to be,not that 15 vs 8 or 5 vs 1 matches"

DEATHBRINGER210
04-02-2016, 04:06 PM
a player quit cause of the pvp update . another1 bites the dust

The Lady
04-02-2016, 05:09 PM
So the problem is you have no friends to play with? I would think someone as good as you wouldn't be bothered by people in groups. In case you didn't notice PVP is a team effort.

Kuroro
04-02-2016, 05:13 PM
So the problem is you have no friends to play with? I would think someone as good as you wouldn't be bothered by people in groups. In case you didn't notice PVP is a team effort.

XD i have the best pvpers added to friends and i have a lot of good pvpers in clan,that does not change the fact pvp is ****ed up with those groups joining and having numerical advantage over the other team.still,i can kill up to 4 vs me sometimes,it has nothing to do with what im saying,i never said i have problems to win,i say those matches with a team with more people than the other one is an unfair ****

btw im tired of your useless coments,better read what i say before of saying nonsenses.not repling to you never more

DEATHBRINGER210
04-02-2016, 05:18 PM
what does it matter now u dont pvp

Kuroro
04-02-2016, 05:19 PM
what does it matter now u dont pvp

Ill be there in the new pvp map :D

DEATHBRINGER210
04-02-2016, 05:21 PM
ill have my groups ready 4 you

DEATHBRINGER210
04-02-2016, 05:22 PM
by then the blur glitch and other glitches get fix i hope

Kuroro
04-02-2016, 05:22 PM
ill have my groups ready 4 you

hahaha i bet your group could not beat mine,i can make a group with pvpers from freigh yard,they are 10 times better than shadow war players xD

ps:i kicked son gokus *** in freigh yard some days ago,and i know he is the best shadow wars pvper hahaha

DEATHBRINGER210
04-02-2016, 05:29 PM
hahaha i bet your group could not beat mine,i can make a group with pvpers from freigh yard,they are 10 times better than shadow war players xD

ps:i kicked son gokus *** in freigh yard some days ago,and i know he is the best shadow wars pvper hahaha

and btw the new is gonna be like shadow wars . you are the only one that says that about your group tho

DEATHBRINGER210
04-02-2016, 05:31 PM

im make that player leave shadow wars. he cant spray and pray anymore. he kills you 7 times in a row and you leave freight yard

Kuroro
04-02-2016, 05:34 PM
im make that player leave shadow wars. he cant spray and pray anymore. he kills you 7 times in a row and you leave freight yard

no one kills me that much,but he killed me like 4 times that day,still he only did it when i was aiming at someone else,the tipical *** with his boyfriends,he joined with van halen in group.he had to run and hide when i was vs him alone XD .but they lost like 7 matches until they left freigh yard,i went 29/1 with 2 captures the last match

he speaks spanish like me,did you know?ill tell him what you just said about him hahaha

DEATHBRINGER210
04-02-2016, 05:38 PM
i was there 3 times he was on my team.and you didnt join anymore after that. and that time i joined late and went 5/3 i killed five times . the last time i killed you tried to hop on a atv to runaway and i headshot you right off the atv. tell him he knows its true. i was in a full group and we all saw he leave

Kuroro
04-02-2016, 05:43 PM
i was there 3 times he was on my team.and you didnt join anymore after that. and that time i joined late and went 5/3 i killed five times . the last time i killed you tried to hop on a atv to runaway and i headshot you right off the atv. tell him he knows its true. i was in a full group and we all saw he leave

is english your first languaje?

DEATHBRINGER210
04-02-2016, 05:56 PM
is english your first languaje?

i have no idea what you are asking

Mrdr
04-02-2016, 05:58 PM
Kuroro, would you please go measure your **** somewhere else? You're both good players, as are the players you previously mentioned. I've seen them all hold their own, group or not in pvp. Just the other day, I saw southsider take on 5 at once and not die. I know this because I was headed over to the same point to help out because he was on my team. By the time I got there he had killed them all. Didn't need my help.

Kururo, I know you're good, I've gone against you and died many times. But, you're claiming that these others are only good because they hold a numerical advantage occasionally is stupid. I've seen smotpoker and padigos hold their own against multiple players as well...just because the teams may be 8 on 5 doesn't mean **** when 4 of the 5 are shooting at only 1 of the 8 at the same time and that 1 destroys the 4. Your argument is stupid.

If you want to prove yourself in pvp, the shut the hell up on the forums and start playing pvp. Otherwise, your comments and arguments are void.

Kuroro
04-02-2016, 06:00 PM
Kuroro, would you please go measure your **** somewhere else? You're both good players, as are the players you previously mentioned. I've seen them all hold their own, group or not in pvp. Just the other day, I saw southsider take on 5 at once and not die. I know this because I was headed over to the same point to help out because he was on my team. By the time I got there he had killed them all. Didn't need my help.

Kururo, I know you're good, I've gone against you and died many times. But, you're claiming that these others are only good because they hold a numerical advantage occasionally is stupid. I've seen smotpoker and padigos hold their own against multiple players as well...just because the teams may be 8 on 5 doesn't mean **** when 4 of the 5 are shooting at only 1 of the 8 at the same time and that 1 destroys the 4. Your argument is stupid.

If you want to prove yourself in pvp, the shut the hell up on the forums and start playing pvp. Otherwise, your comments and arguments are void.

i quited from the list those players i think that are not good enough to be considered the best because they play always in group,with this im saying i edited my comment so they are not there on the list(i said it,read the comment again,you just saw the edited list not the previous one).they are nor padigos or smotpoker.your comment is stupid

and,why would i prove myself in pvp?i never said anything like that,read again my comments

SilverWF
04-02-2016, 06:09 PM
So, UD is OP weapon, no doubt here. There is nothing about personal skill.
Cos in duel of 2 equally geared (same EGO, perks set, rig, shield) and skilled, and with the same ping players the 90% of times winner will be that one who have UD. This is clear definition of OP-weapon.
What makes it OP?
1. This is Blast Rifle. Everyone who was even once in the PVP knows, that Blast Rifles are really good weapons. It can't oneshot ppl like sluggers or Rls, but it require much less skill to use than sluggers and not enslave you to ammo box as RLs.
2. Bio nano - this is TOP PVP nano: destroying ammo plates (the same effect as acid, but acid just ignoring ammo plates), greatly snares enemy (slow enemy - easy frag), reduces enemy's damage (no comments)
3. Very good rolls, bcs this is JP weapon
4. Incredible FoP synergy.
There is 2 nearly the same blast rifles: Piper and Supernova, but both has acid nano. This is good nano, but Bio is better for PvP and it was explained above, also Bio has Bio-glitch, when you victim respawns after death already snared and only logout can fix this (LOL, this bug was more than year! ago and still not fixed).

Also, the only guarantee way to get it - from paid boxes, so this is clear definition of P2W-game, because ingame methods are extremely rare and grindy.

Kuroro
04-02-2016, 06:12 PM
Cos in duel of 2 equally geared (same EGO, perks set, rig, shield) and skilled, and with the same ping players the 90% of times winner will be that one who have UD. This is clear definition of OP-weapon.
What makes it OP?
1. This is Blast Rifle. Everyone who was even once in the PVP knows, that Blast Rifles are really good weapons. It can't oneshot ppl like sluggers or Rls, but it require much less skill to use than sluggers and not enslave you to ammo box as RLs.
2. Bio nano - this is TOP PVP nano: destroying ammo plates (the same effect as acid, but acid just ignoring ammo plates), greatly snares enemy (slow enemy - easy frag), reduces enemy's damage (no comments)
There is 2 nearly the same blast rifles: Piper and Supernova, but both has acid nano. This is good nano, but Bio is better for PvP and it was explained above, also Bio has Bio-glitch, when you victim respawns after death already snared and only logout can fix this (LOL, this bug was more than year! ago and still not fixed).

Also, the only guarantee way to get it - from paid boxes, so this is clear definition of P2W-game, because ingame methods are extremely rare and grindy.

1-you are right
2-electricity is the top nano for pvp (at least for the fop blast rifles )
3-it has pve rolls
4-yeah the bio glitch must be fixed...

DEATHBRINGER210
04-02-2016, 06:14 PM
What makes it OP?

bio doesnt reduce the players damage at all its broke. rad is better in pvp then eletric. i pulled my until death from the df box

snoglobe81
04-02-2016, 06:16 PM

I know who you're talking about. Every time I see him I take off. He's one of the few PvPers who's extremely nasty with a SMG. That falloff his me good.

SilverWF
04-02-2016, 06:25 PM
1-you are right
2-electricity is the top nano for pvp (at least for the fop blast rifles )
3-it has pve rolls
4-yeah the bio glitch must be fixed...
1. As always ^^
2. Electro? O.o Really, can you explain it more?
3. What a definition of "PVE rolls"?
4. Yes, it must, but they are creating only new P2W stuff...

bio doesnt reduce the players damage at all its broke.
rad is better in pvp then eletric.
i pulled my until death from the df box
Really, when it was broken?
Sure, Rad is better than electro/fire, but worse than Bio.
Does it guarantee way?

DEATHBRINGER210
04-02-2016, 06:27 PM
i posted about bio being broke about a month ago. the blue shields only have 2 plates

Kuroro
04-02-2016, 06:32 PM
1. As always ^^
2. Electro? O.o Really, can you explain it more?
3. What a definition of "PVE rolls"?
4. Yes, it must, but they are creating only new P2W stuff...

plates only reduce 2% dmg each one,electricity does 50% extra dmg.bio is still useful with corruptors and that kind of weapons,only to slow the target.until death uses a t3 recoil roll being oj and t5 recoil roll being supreme,wich can be better being crit with recoil as t2 (or t3 being supreme),the recoil&bloom is enough to make it unestable so you need a recoil mastery anyway.my main blast rifle has recoil mastery and it has negative bloom&recoil.with a good recoil you can easily do more headshots,where the crit roll is better and useful.

nick145
04-02-2016, 07:17 PM
plates only reduce 2% dmg each one,electricity does 50% extra dmg.bio is still useful with corruptors and that kind of weapons,only to slow the target.until death uses a t3 recoil roll being oj and t5 recoil roll being supreme,wich can be better being crit with recoil as t2 (or t3 being supreme),the recoil&bloom is enough to make it unestable so you need a recoil mastery anyway.my main blast rifle has recoil mastery and it has negative bloom&recoil.with a good recoil you can easily do more headshots,where the crit roll is better and useful.

agreed my oj votan bio br with oj recoil will out shoot an until death because more of my bullets hit the crit point resulting in more damage dealt.

SilverWF
04-02-2016, 07:23 PM
electricity does 50% extra dmg.
On shields.

DEATHBRINGER210
04-02-2016, 07:39 PM
On shields.

yep you are right, and the ironclad most players use has electric res and with the perk makes electric weak

Kuroro
04-02-2016, 07:39 PM
On shields.

and you think the health will defend you of something?xD fop brs have the fire of the 4th part of the synergy btw

DEATHBRINGER210
04-02-2016, 07:40 PM
and the rhino has fire res btw

moxthamyth
04-03-2016, 12:39 AM
Most players want to use a over powered weapon in pvp i kno i do i love being unstoppable so why complaine when someone is doing the same thing all players wanna do me i like my t6 sheild it never breaks also if u wanna vvoid ud poop shoes and perma bio use bio resistance i n perks and cyber rigs its called strategy learn to counter it

Mrdr
04-03-2016, 05:22 AM
Most players want to use a over powered weapon in pvp i kno i do i love being unstoppable so why complaine when someone is doing the same thing all players wanna do me i like my t6 sheild it never breaks also if u wanna vvoid ud poop shoes and perma bio use bio resistance i n perks and cyber rigs its called strategy learn to counter it

True true. I don't think players want to use "over powered weapons" so much as the best weapons for the job. There's an old saying, "never bring a knife to a gun fight". And everyone is stoppable, your gun only makes you able to kill others, it doesn't keep you from getting killed. Unstoppable requires skill in loadout creation and good defense gear...strategy as you say. :)

Edit: autocorrect is my enemy

nick145
04-03-2016, 05:24 AM
True true. I don't think players want to use "over powered weapons" so much as the best weapons for the job. There's an old saying, "never bring a knife to a gun fight". and everyone is stoppable, your gun only makes you able to kill others,not doesn't keep you from getting killed. Unstoppable requires skill in loadout creation and good defense gear...strategy as you say. :)

i believe blast rifles are over powered but even i agree with this. with the right level of skill and the right gear anything can be beaten.

BloodReapz
06-14-2016, 02:34 AM
Honestly I Think UD sucks,I can kill t6 ud 2x dmg full t5d users that use oc faster than they kill me with no named brs or smgs.

Artur Gibraltar
06-14-2016, 02:49 AM

you right )
and the effect (poop shoes) does not always disappears, you will be running around with it until you do not kill

WhiteStrike
06-14-2016, 03:44 AM
Honestly I Think UD sucks,I can kill t6 ud 2x dmg full t5d users that use oc faster than they kill me with no named brs or smgs.
You had to revive the thread just to say that?