PDA

View Full Version : End game? or just side quests

kronos943
04-06-2013, 05:39 PM
So this is the fifth day since defiance's release and of those days i have only played for four with a total of 25 hours(no lifeing that s**t) and as far as the main story goes, i have already finished it. And if i have obviously many more have because i take my time with games as god as this one. i have only reached an ego rating of 297 at the end of the final boss fight. So whats next? just a large number side quests? the world isn't even very large. if im not mistaken this game is starting look a lot more like borderlands in third person than an mmorpg. With there being a "Season pass" to purchase then that just strengths the idea of there being very little content. I have gotten the whole well go d some coop missions or pvp, and i have. in the 25 hours of game play i have only seen about 5 coop missions to do. all short and easy. pvp isn't bad but once you play it 6 times it gets repetitive for very little reward. So the only thing left are the side quests scattered all over my map and lets face it they arnt exactly fun(to me). so if i have missed a large chunk of story or some mission that leads to a new area please comment below if you have found any end game content. :) thanks and trion this game kicks ***!

Theonerayman
04-06-2013, 05:47 PM
So this is the fifth day since defiance's release and of those days i have only played for four with a total of 25 hours(no lifeing that s**t) and as far as the main story goes, i have already finished it. And if i have obviously many more have because i take my time with games as god as this one. i have only reached an ego rating of 297 at the end of the final boss fight. So whats next? just a large number side quests? the world isn't even very large. if im not mistaken this game is starting look a lot more like borderlands in third person than an mmorpg. With there being a "Season pass" to purchase then that just strengths the idea of there being very little content. I have gotten the whole well go d some coop missions or pvp, and i have. in the 25 hours of game play i have only seen about 5 coop missions to do. all short and easy. pvp isn't bad but once you play it 6 times it gets repetitive for very little reward. So the only thing left are the side quests scattered all over my map and lets face it they arnt exactly fun(to me). so if i have missed a large chunk of story or some mission that leads to a new area please comment below if you have found any end game content. :) thanks and trion this game kicks ***!

There are daily and weekly quests...but they are done very poorly..its really my ONLY complaint about this game.

Dwane
04-06-2013, 05:51 PM
Side missions? I have 40 hours played at most. Today i finished main story, 2morrow i will clear out rest of San Francisco and i will have no side quest left. I even already have black dodge (for all gold time trials) and almost all records....

Warjack
04-06-2013, 05:55 PM
In my opinion there is not much content, i have done all main quests and side mission and many challenges too in the last three days, now i am working at the contract mission to get reputation for the faction vendors. Trion i want more content...Now!! cause i really like this game so far :D

Jack Johnson
04-06-2013, 06:03 PM
(for all gold time trials)

You have all gold time trials? I'm not a ****ty player, and I haven't managed to get a single gold on time trials. Do you play with a controller?

Anyways, there definitely could be more content, but in terms of games without monthly fees, it has a fair amount of content.

schobes
04-18-2013, 10:06 PM
so u hacked too...u people are ridiculous

Schwa
04-18-2013, 10:13 PM
You have all gold time trials? I'm not a ****ty player, and I haven't managed to get a single gold on time trials. Do you play with a controller?

Anyways, there definitely could be more content, but in terms of games without monthly fees, it has a fair amount of content.

I am a terrible racer, and yet I have all gold time trials. With a keyboard/mouse.

Seriously, I'm a bad racer. Just learn when to boost (and bind boost to something less-stupid than the default shift), level up your runners to 15+, and you're golden. It may take a few tries, but you'll get there.

Albert
04-18-2013, 10:27 PM
gold in time trials is easy you can even take it slow the only reason i couldnt get gold at start was because i didnt know the boost replinshes in certain rings

Frozen Heart
04-18-2013, 10:32 PM
to be honest, it's pretty easy to get gold but not so easy to really get into the top 3. I had only lv8-9 runner and I got the gold times pretty easily.