PDA

View Full Version : Well...

crazyged
04-02-2016, 10:36 AM
...I gotta hand it to Trion.

After my initial skeptical anticipation of the event, to actually be able to receive guaranteed JPs is a refreshing change.

Pretty generous with the rep too.

Going in the right direction - keep it up, guys!

Mister Ree
04-02-2016, 11:17 AM
...I gotta hand it to Trion.

After my initial skeptical anticipation of the event, to actually be able to receive guaranteed JPs is a refreshing change.

Pretty generous with the rep too.

Going in the right direction - keep it up, guys!

Agreed, doesn't hinder the whiners though. They are still hard done by apparently.

Ronin9572
04-02-2016, 11:20 AM
I have to say I was skeptical myself. But so far so good. Gotten a good amount of keys, and AF from the majors and minors. The Armistice lock boxes have yielded AF bonuses, chip pullers, and HR's. Besides the Armistice crates I haven't gotten any other named but 3 OJ' but only 2 T4 mods. I've had my fair share of lag,dc's, and hard freezes but I've grown to expect it. Overall a good job by Trion, thanks!

BoTheFallen
04-02-2016, 11:25 AM
I agree, this event has been worth staying logged on for.

Mr Devlin
04-02-2016, 11:38 AM
It's a 3 week party! Enjoy!

Mrdr
04-02-2016, 11:40 AM
Totally agree. I didn't think there'd be anyway to earn enough rep but it's going well. Hope they keep this trend up...

Bentu
04-02-2016, 12:12 PM
Yep this is what an Armistice celebration should be like.
Shame it took 3 years but well done.

Snapcase
04-02-2016, 01:48 PM
I have to agree. Haven't gotten any good drops yet but I was able to hit three majors while getting ready for work. Typically I'm lucky to see a minor in the morning during events. Was also a pleasant surprise to get a chip puller in my first armistice elite crate.

PithHelmetIrath
04-02-2016, 04:16 PM
"Better late than never.."

Mister Ree
04-02-2016, 04:48 PM
"Better late than never.."

Sup? Shouldn't you be endlessly writing about how you're playing the dullvision.

PithHelmetIrath
04-02-2016, 04:50 PM
Sup? Shouldn't you be endlessly writing about how you're playing the dullvision.

If that's an attempt at comedy, don't quit your day job.

Bentu
04-02-2016, 05:56 PM

No "Delusion" .........

Sevrin
04-02-2016, 09:29 PM
Yup. I'd say things are going quite swimmingly. Good job.

barbelhunter
04-03-2016, 04:48 AM
Armistice was the one event that had a weekly JP reward linked to contracts so we could all get three easily, With this new system most will only get one from the event due to the rep thing. So how is this better?

Hexthat
04-03-2016, 04:50 AM
Armistice was the one event that had a weekly JP reward linked to contracts so we could all get three easily, With this new system most will only get one from the event due to the rep thing. So how is this better?

peeps told me you get JPs from weekly gifts too, i hope so

barbelhunter
04-03-2016, 05:40 AM
peeps told me you get JPs from weekly gifts too, i hope so

I really do hope you're right, we shall see next Friday to be sure.

pew pew pew
04-03-2016, 07:22 AM
Humans.... It's great... so much things to do. That's much better than any ****ty JP :)

barbelhunter
04-03-2016, 07:56 AM
Humans.... It's great... so much things to do. That's much better than any ****ty JP :)

What are you going on about? This game is based around trying to win trade or earn better stuff, the actions we carry out daily are repetitive and boring after a while and if the reward is not there then there's not much point playing. Maybe you have all the stuff you like but many don't and all you do is go in threads with your random nonsense.

And if there's much better things to do go do them instead of trolling these forums.

pew pew pew
04-03-2016, 08:32 AM
What are you going on about? This game is based around trying to win trade or earn better stuff, the actions we carry out daily are repetitive and boring after a while and if the reward is not there then there's not much point playing. Maybe you have all the stuff you like but many don't and all you do is go in threads with your random nonsense.

And if there's much better things to do go do them instead of trolling these forums.Jump on the bandwagon... and have no clue what trolling actually means... just because someone disagrees to you doesn't turn him into a troll. You troll.

Instead, get over named guns... AND finally realize that not all of them are superior compared to regular drops, you are able to build weapons according to your liking. I haven't got anything yet but blue and a few purples... anyways these purples have an amazing potential AND the event actually didn't started yet. So, just don't. Really just don't. You seem to be just another guy who is not be able to get enough.

Hexthat
04-03-2016, 08:36 AM
Jump on the bandwagon... and have no clue what trolling actually means... just because someone disagrees to you doesn't turn him into a troll. You troll.

Instead, get over named guns... AND finally realize that not all of them are superior compared to regular drops, you are able to build weapons according to your liking. I haven't got anything yet but blue and a few purples... anyways these purples have an amazing potential AND the event actually didn't started yet. So, just don't. Really just don't. You seem to be just another guy who is not be able to get enough.

This is true not all named guns are good, but named guns with JP bonus are.

barbelhunter
04-03-2016, 08:45 AM
Trolling is to search for, And in your case we all know what you search these threads for.

Name me a better AR than the JP variants or an SMG even? These are what I would like to one day have, And the more chances I have this event the better.

Ea Rapture
04-03-2016, 08:46 AM

http://i.imgur.com/xynYPta.gif

pew pew pew
04-03-2016, 01:47 PM
Trolling is to search for, And in your case we all know what you search these threads for.

Name me a better AR than the JP variants or an SMG even? These are what I would like to one day have, And the more chances I have this event the better.Stating an opinion, arguing is trolling for you? Ouch... much to learn you have. Whatever... I forgot that we are always so happy about the chosen nano type and rolls of JPs... I'm sorry, honestly. :rolleyes: If you have read the forums recently you would known that the UD is a very popular example right now but I guess I'll regret this post...

Belle Starr
04-03-2016, 07:34 PM
http://45.media.tumblr.com/2d275ace1566168f1d3483928f986916/tumblr_n968xklwUf1tggx2ho2_250.gif

A well is a dark hole in the ground, often akin to a bottomless pit! :)

Lets drop the "Bickersons" into it and just enjoy the special Armistice events, shall we? :rolleyes:

I really DO like playing in the snow! :D

http://i.imgur.com/9IkOIge.jpg

Chump Norris
04-03-2016, 07:41 PM

Name me a better AR than the JP variants or an SMG even? These are what I would like to one day have, And the more chances I have this event the better.

I would take a ST BR or Tachmag over most jackpots any day..

barbelhunter
04-03-2016, 10:54 PM
Spinal tap, I don't play the lock box lottery learnt my lesson when I first started playing with those, so paid for synergies I don't have.

Are they very good then ST weapons?