PDA

View Full Version : Grindz Answers to three Myths about Bigg_Stevo

Bigg_Stevo
04-02-2016, 11:52 AM
Sunny Saturday Hey everyone,

Yesterday I waited for this post because I thought there would be many more April Fools jokes, but anyways today I wanted to end three myths about Grindz Bigg_Stevo on PSN3 NA.

Then I wondered where to put the post because it is kind of off topic and defiance related as well. I am sure Crack will be proud I tried to figure it out.

· Bigg_Stevo was a PlayStation three 250 gigs that was given to me and asked that I keep the id in tack in case he ever wanted to go back to his exquisite collection of guns. If you call me Stevo in zone in the open world of PSN3 NA I might not notice. To think I am a guy is common but I most definitely am not there hence the Quote: ASK SOMEONE ABOUT GRINDZ?

· That I personally am a career student and a joke to u? … Yes I will be going to school in real life probably the rest of my life. My PHD in Social Work with my Minor in Early Childhood Education is an always progressing society. Therefore when Grindz mentions a FS CODE, a DX or most importantly an ICD Code it is related to something I want to talk about and u should look it UP. The ICD Code is most because that is how I get paid…u might laugh me the real me off but there is no one else like me believe that…

· Last but most important…in less than twenty four hours I will be on a ten day spring break.. the Myth about Grindz…the real me not going anywhere…UNTRUE…I will be flying Thursday morning my time 1:30am and land taking pictures and VIDEOS stay tuned so much MORE to COME.

Alright yawl, let’s go kill some monsters.

Today’s thought: I can love u without touching you…Latez Grindz

Bentu
04-02-2016, 12:09 PM
·
· Last but most important…in less than twenty four hours I will be on a ten day spring break.. the Myth about Grindz…the real me not going anywhere…UNTRUE…I will be flying Thursday morning my time 1:30am and land taking pictures and VIDEOS stay tuned so much MORE to COME.

Alright yawl, let’s go kill some monsters.

Today’s thought: I can love u without touching you…Latez Grindz

You landing at Heathrow?

Bigg_Stevo
04-02-2016, 01:12 PM
hello Bentu,

not this time sorry, hence needing at least 60 hours...but i do have the suitable powered eletctic hand mixer for when i do....talk to u soon and c u at Coit ill be the girl toon dancing waiting to find out if u are parked or not...latez Grindz

You landing at Heathrow?

Belle Starr
04-02-2016, 02:25 PM
Have a great Spring Break! :cool:

Mine ended last week! *sigh* :(

So I'm envious, but have enough FUN for both of us! :D

http://pa1.narvii.com/5746/aff0d717a76e5f416aea0649eb860ec41f4dfdac_hq.gif

Bigg_Stevo
04-03-2016, 10:17 AM
Hey Ben,

I have been thinking about u and I wanted to apologize, I might have not explained and I would like to now.

My trip involves only forty eight hours and the flight would take twenty one hours and forty minutes. Leaving not much time to hit the court…so I wanted u to know the facts…latez Grindz

Bigg_Stevo
04-03-2016, 10:18 AM
hiya Belle,

oh i will, take care and have a fabulous day...watch for pictures they will be awesome...latez Grindz

Have a great Spring Break! :cool:

Mine ended last week! *sigh* :(

So I'm envious, but have enough FUN for both of us! :D

http://pa1.narvii.com/5746/aff0d717a76e5f416aea0649eb860ec41f4dfdac_hq.gif

Bentu
04-03-2016, 10:38 AM
Hey Ben,

I have been thinking about u and I wanted to apologize, I might have not explained and I would like to now.

My trip involves only forty eight hours and the flight would take twenty one hours and forty minutes. Leaving not much time to hit the court…so I wanted u to know the facts…latez Grindz

That's ok I'm sure but I'm a little worried about the hand mixer :o