PDA

View Full Version : The Gaming Machine: Your Unofficial Intro Thread

Haste in Time
02-19-2013, 09:58 PM
Hi DeFi Folks,

:cool: I'm Haste in Time aka Tom Harlow and also known as HiT for short.

I figured I would make a semi-short but cool get to know you thread of sorts. Since I'm new here and have already found most of you here to be pretty awesome and unique. If you want to give an introduction about yourself and say "Hi-!" to the community and maybe make some Friends here. Then this will be my unofficial way of doing so since I don't see a sticky for that or even a sub-forum of sorts in the General Forum where I think it should be but since it isn't I get to help you with that. Please by all means introduce yourself here and mix n' mingle.

I will start the kick-off by introducing myself below;

My Introduction:

Name:
Tomas Harlow
Gamer-ID
Haste in Time
Food:
Pizza
Color:
Green

Short-Summary
I'm an average Multi-Platforming gamer whom is pretty laid back if you get to know me and I have over 21 years of gaming under my belt with an average of 8 hours a day. I have built a pretty cool livelihood around video games. As it's my passion. This last console generation I fell in love with the 360 and it's amazing controller so you can find me on that about 4 days of the week from Tue-Friday and everything else for the other 3 days being Sat-Mon out of the 7 day week. I plan on getting the Defiance Ultimate Edition GameStop Exclusive for the 360. If you want to friend me I only have few request's for you.

Friend Requirements
1) You are 17 or Older
2) You are Actively Online and Responsive
3) You Do-not Drink, Smoke, or Abuse Drugs ...
3.a I have just had some pretty bad experiences with people that do is all. No offense.

My Gamer-Tags

-PC-
Steam: hasteintime
Origin: hasteintime
Uplay: HiT2009

-360-
Haste in Time

-PS3-
HastInTime

Duskky
02-20-2013, 08:08 AM
My Introduction:

Name:
Jay.
Gamer-ID
Pony Enchanter (WILL BE CHANGED)
Food:
Sushi
Color:
Pink

Short-Summary
I'm a Unicorn Space God I play any genre of games I write reviews on games. I enjoy having fun when playing games i'm always on something playing a game if i'm not standing over top the Defiance forums looking for something to feed my mind till the release. I'm always available unless i'm at school. I've pre-ordered the Ultimate Edition to Defiance at gamestop I have just three requirements to adding me, hope to see you guys on Defiance.

Friend Requirements
1) In high school or graduated already.
2) You are online and will play and not just take up space on my friends list.
3) I don't like sexist and racist people so don't add if you're like that.

My Gamer-Tags

-PC-
Steam: duskkid
Origin: PonyEnchanter & duskkid
Uplay: PonyEnchanter

-360-
Pony Enchanter (will be changed before Defiance is released)

-PS3-
Dusk_kid (In-active)

Haste in Time
02-20-2013, 06:17 PM
@Duskky:
Welcome aboard Defiance, Duskky!

:cool: Pony Enchanter seems original why change it?

Duskky
02-20-2013, 07:37 PM
@Duskky:
Welcome aboard Defiance, Duskky!

:cool: Pony Enchanter seems original why change it?

It is Original, But everyone on the internet knows me as Duskky or Dusk or Duskky the Unicorn God.

Haste in Time
02-20-2013, 09:07 PM
@Duskky:
Duskky the Unicorn God? Hmm well then in that case everyone knows me as an internet Celebrity! Or at least they will. ;]

Duskky
02-21-2013, 12:43 PM
@Duskky:
Duskky the Unicorn God? Hmm well then in that case everyone knows me as an internet Celebrity! Or at least they will. ;]

You shall be famous.

Protonix
02-21-2013, 02:44 PM
Not to derail, but in case you were interested here's the official intro thread from GD.

http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?134-Introduce-yourself-to-the-community!

Haste in Time
02-21-2013, 03:41 PM
Not to derail, but in case you were interested here's the official intro thread from GD.

http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?134-Introduce-yourself-to-the-community!

@Protonix:
I think mines abit more constructive but that's just me. Thanks for the link and I don't mean to dupe subject but the question is where is that on the General forum? Is it even stickied? Cause I swear I didn't see it at the time I searched.

I also think there should be a Introduction Forum, one line threading is so 1990's you know? ;]

Welcome to the community!

Protonix
02-22-2013, 10:56 AM
It's in the "one stop shopping" sticky, but I agree with you that there should be an intro forum, and that your thread is more constructive.

Thanks for the welcome!

Haste in Time
02-22-2013, 02:14 PM
It's in the "one stop shopping" sticky, but I agree with you that there should be an intro forum, and that your thread is more constructive.

Thanks for the welcome!

@Protonix:
Wow with a title like that, that's kinda miss-leading if your looking just for a intro-thread. No wonder I missed it.

Also, I had promised the community I would try to welcome everyone and to be helpful. So it was my pleasure. Thank you! :]