PDA

View Full Version : Pls explain

xPSYCHOx
04-07-2016, 04:19 PM
Hi , could any one explain to me how drop rate work in defiance PS3 , event drop which I don't understand , some of ppl get few jps sins event started , I play 6-8 h every day doing only ark falls from the event and sins its started I get only 2 lmg oj hp and few t4s . How is that work and why I'm not getting anything good ???? Ty for quick answer

nick145
04-07-2016, 04:22 PM
drops in this game are created by a random number generator. in other words your drops are random and nothing you do affects them.

Claydough
04-07-2016, 04:40 PM
Buy more lotto tickets

(Theyre free)

xPSYCHOx
04-07-2016, 07:21 PM
So pls tell me why score system exist if everything is random , 1st or last can get t3 . And also it's mean I might not get enything to the end of event , apart those from box df ?

r1p
04-07-2016, 07:24 PM
So pls tell me why score system exist if everything is random , 1st or last can get t3 . And also it's mean I might not get enything to the end of event , apart those from box df ?

It determines how many keys and how much ark forge that you get.

Hunter0
04-08-2016, 03:40 AM
Hi , could any one explain to me how drop rate work in defiance PS3 , event drop which I don't understand , some of ppl get few jps sins event started , I play 6-8 h every day doing only ark falls from the event and sins its started I get only 2 lmg oj hp and few t4s . How is that work and why I'm not getting anything good ???? Ty for quick answer

List what JPs you are after. I may pull one soon, and give it to you.

Johnny Gatt
04-08-2016, 05:21 AM

The score affects how much ark forge and keys you get. The reason the gun and mod drops are random is so new players have a chance at getting something good so high ego players with good bmgs heal spamming all the time ( like me LOL), won't dominate the reward drops.
I could go into how random the random number generator is, but that has been covered many times, and I am sure you will see for yourself. I for one enjoyed my totally random generated blue persistent thruster day all day yesterday. Today may be a totally random blue sustained power muzzle day... who knows. However, you do get one purple mod of whatever type of run of mod each day, an oj , and if you are lucky.... during entire event you may get one jp.

BossMaster
04-08-2016, 06:05 AM
List what JPs you are after. I may pull one soon, and give it to you.

How do u even get jps beside this event and paying? And is Krampus the best, because i love crash boomers

Bentu
04-08-2016, 06:28 AM
If you get an answer to your question please let me know, I play on xbox and ps3 and during these events I put in over 12 hours a day and as yet have to receive a jp reward from an arkfall.
Admittedly it's not all mjr arkfalls I'm doing as you have to do the rep pursuits but the majority of the time I'm jumping to friends and doing mjrs.
So yeah where's the rng when you're not getting any?