PDA

View Full Version : Disconnections 4/12/2016

MrHulot
04-12-2016, 10:45 PM
Maybe it's because Microsoft, in it's infinite wisdom, decided to send me an 8 part update tonight, but I've been disconnected from the game 4 times in the past 90 minutes. I've restarted or rebooted between each DC. I haven't lost much loot or any expo tickets or anything, but it makes the game nearly impossible to play properly.

The whole Armistice season has seemed to have meant an upgrade in DC's. I have enjoyed the HECK out of Armistice, but I think Uncle Joey, the 488 year-old hamster who powers the Defiance server, needs help. Or something does. Please?

Pray for Uncle Joey, at least.

MrHulot
04-13-2016, 12:19 AM
PS - I have been disconnected twice more since writing the above post, the second time in the middle of a final Colony Courtship Arkfall. This is very discouraging. I have powered my modem down and back up, and checked the physical connections too.

Fishmc01
04-13-2016, 08:13 PM
I have 10 or more of disconnect with the PS3, unfortunately this is normal.

I have 2 or many more Hardfreeze with the PS3, unfortunately this is normal.

That is Defiance!! Trion give no Support for the PS3 EU Servers.

24/7 the ****ing damn Problems, freeze, disconnect or many more Problems or fails.

THAT PISS ME OFF!

I a lot of Problems but Trion love the Cash nothing more.:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

MrHulot
04-14-2016, 02:08 AM
Fishmc01, I'm sorry to hear that you've been having the same problem, and I want to thank you for reminding to say what server I'm on: PC-North America.

Also, in fairness to Trion, I should say that TODAY's service was steady as a rock, without a single disconnection. Maybe the problem was on my end after all.