PDA

View Full Version : Clan chat, Synergy, and weapon damage

3Ginks
04-13-2016, 04:18 PM
these are not working, i under stand the chat is not perfect but was hoping for some advice to quickly get all clan member in the same chat room.
synergy idk what is with it i dont use it or pay attetion to it but my clan mates are saying that its not working for ammo regen.
and ive personally laid in to a red and no damage.

Lamar Kendrick
04-13-2016, 04:26 PM
you mean clan chat buggy like you're trying to say something and no one responds and when you switch shards/phases then it works? because i'm getting the same issues

YahootsMagoondi
04-13-2016, 04:56 PM
i've also been seeing more clan bleedover than normal lately, but this is an issue that has existed forever and is more noticeable when more people are on, especially with alts.

SilverWF
04-13-2016, 06:27 PM
1. these are not working, i under stand the chat is not perfect but was hoping for some advice to quickly get all clan member in the same chat room.
2. synergy idk what is with it i dont use it or pay attetion to it but my clan mates are saying that its not working for ammo regen.
3. and ive personally laid in to a red and no damage.
1. What?
2. What?
3. Wut?

Ronin9572
04-14-2016, 02:47 AM
i've also been seeing more clan bleedover than normal lately, but this is an issue that has existed forever and is more noticeable when more people are on, especially with alts.

I didn't really notice this till I made my 3rd toon. Few good things about it is I can stay in touch with more friends and during events more ppl know I'm calling them out.